My Own Heaven Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was trembling and Keith and Phil were watching and enjoying Tina's manipulation of my helpless body. I was getting close to cuming and all I could think about was how humiliating to cum at Tina's hands with the guys watching. I was desperate and I started begging. "Please Tina...no more...please; you're going to make me come."

I looked down at her and she was smiling at me. She enjoyed playing with my body and wanted to see me cum. She found my g-spot and wouldn't stop rubbing it. I started panting and wiggling my pussy around trying to stop her from using me so easily but all that did was get me more excited. Tina was going to make me come in front of Phil and Keith.

And that's exactly what she did. I screamed and wiggled and shook through my orgasm holding onto Tina's shoulders to keep from falling. Keith touched Tina's shoulder and said softly, "That's perfect, thank you, Tina." and she took both of her hands from me leaving my pussy, clit and asshole empty and untouched. She stood up and kissed me, tweaked my nipples which made me moan again and stepped away from me.

Even though I had just cum, I wanted, no, I needed more. I looked at Keith as he walked over to me and put his arms around me. The way Tina looked at me; confirmed that the guys, or at least Keith, had put her up to this. I didn't care; I needed to cum again and I whispered to Keith, "Please take me up to our room, I need you so bad, anything you want; I need to cum again so bad, please."

Keith turned to Tina and Phil and said, "If you'll excuse us, Heather has something I need to help her with." Phil said "I understand. Tina got her all worked up like we told her to. I'll see that she gets what she has coming to her." Tina moaned and threw her arms around Phil as Keith and I started walking towards the house.

I heard loud smack and I turned back and Tina was naked and oily over Phil's lap. He was spanking her bare and oily ass for all he was worth and she was squealing and kicking and crying, "But you made me do it. Please my ass is so sore." as Keith and I entered the house.

As we went up to the bedroom, Keith's hands were all over me. I was so oily that his hands glided over my body, between my legs and inside my oily and now very wet pussy and even had a finger inside my slippery and very loose and oily asshole.

He put a second finger in my little pussy and started pumping my pussy fast and hard with his thumb teasing my clit. Being so excited from what Tina had done to me, I came with a scream before we reached the bedroom and my pussy sucked at Keith's fingers and I could feel my asshole spasm on the finger from his other hand in my ass.

He led me through the bedroom, into the bath and into the shower stall. He held me against the wall of the shower stall with one hand with my breasts and belly pressed into the wall of the shower. I squealed from the cold tile against my naked tits but Keith held me in place while he loosened his swim trunks and let them drop to the floor of the shower.

I couldn't believe how strong he was. I was struggling and squirming with my whole body, trying to get away from the cold wall of the shower and Keith was able to hold me in place with one hand. Even with the oil all over my body, I wasn't able to slip away.

When he was naked, he grabbed my wrists and held them against the wall higher than my head right above my shoulders; almost like he was a cop and was going to frisk me. I felt his cock, which was very big and very hard, sliding along the small of my back, then the tops of my ass cheeks and then my ass cheeks in the oil that Tina had poured all over me as he lowered himself behind me.

He slid down a little more and he started kissing my neck and ear. His now oily cock was worming its' way between the cheeks of my heavily oiled ass. He was sliding back and forth against me. My breasts, belly and pussy were being crushed against the shower wall and his hot cock rubbing against my oily puckered little asshole was really getting me excited. He had to be all oily, too, from rubbing against me.

H e stepped back from me just a little bit, his hands holding my hands up in place against the wall. His hard cock slipped down my between the cheeks of my ass and I suddenly knew why Tina had put so much oil inside my little asshole. Keith was going to fuck me up the ass, and he had Tina make sure there was plenty of oil on and in my ass.

When Keith stepped in against me his cock didn't slide up between my ass cheeks, his huge hard cock pressed against my tiny little virgin ass hole. "Ohhhh", I cried feeling the pressure against my hairless and oily rear hole. He pushed a little harder and I could feel the giant head of his cock, aided by all of the oil, start to force my little hole open. Keith kissed my neck behind my ear ā€“ he knows how that excites me ā€“ but I was scared about his huge cock stretching my little asshole. He used his body to hold me in place and he whispered, "Relax, Kitten, try to relax your ass and the pain will stop faster."

Tina had said that getting fucked in the ass always hurt at first, but that once the initial pain was gone it really felt good. In fact she said she loved it. On the other hand, she was surprised when I told her that Keith was much bigger than the dildo he was making me use to prepare myself for this. But her comment ended with, "Lucky girl!"

I wasn't sure how lucky I was right at this moment. Keith's cock was pressing against my tiny asshole and I went up on my toes to try and get away but he just followed me with his cock. I felt my asshole start to open as the head of his cock pushed in lifting me off of my feet, trapped between the shower wall and Keith's hard body.

The head of his cock slipped into my ass and I could feel my asshole close on the shaft of his cock behind the head. I literally slipped down another inch or two of his cock until my feet touched the floor of the shower. I stood on my toes and cried, "Oh my god, it's too big, too big."

Keith held me in place, against the shower wall with his cock up my ass, and waited while I wiggled and moaned. God, it hurt, I felt like I had a baseball bat in my ass. Keith was behind me kissing my neck and shoulders and whispered, "Relax, Kitten, it's going to hurt at first but the more you relax the faster the pain will go away."

He was right; it still hurt, but when I wiggled my ass to try to get away I could feel his cock moving around inside me and, like the butt plugs, the feeling of something that big in my ass was exciting. I let myself down off of my toes and that let another inch or two of his cock slide up my ass. Keith didn't move, but he moaned long and deep when I came down off my toes and knowing my ass must feel so tight on his cock sent tingles through me.

I was stuffed and I only had less than half of his cock up my ass. The pain had eased quite a bit, I had to remember to thank Tina for all that extra oil, but Keith really didn't move yet. I gently tried wiggling my ass and it hurt a little but I could feel the head of his dick lodged up my ass and it was starting to feel good. It was rubbing against places inside me that set off sparks that went through my body like little electric shocks.

I rose up on my toes and I could feel his cock sliding out of my ass a couple of inches; and when I came down off my toes; it drove his cock back into my once virgin asshole. But, this time it kinda felt good and Keith moaned again; that got me more excited. He still didn't move making me fuck myself up the ass with his cock.

I tried bending my knees a little, forcing a little more of his big dick up my ass and I felt like I was completely full. I reached behind me with one hand and there was still a good four inches of Keith's cock sticking out of my ass. I moved up onto my toes again and I could feel his cock sliding out of my ass. It felt like the butt plug up my ass, but bigger and hotter and throbbing.

Keith moaned again as I slid down on his cock and gasped, "Oh god, Heather, your ass is so tight. It feels so good around my cock, I can't hold out much longer."

I guess I am a submissive because hearing Keith moan, feeling his cock throbbing up my little ass and knowing it made him feel so good sent shivers through me. Even though it still hurt a bit, I started moving up and down on his big dick. He moaned again and buried his face in my neck and shoulder, kissing and nipping at me.

I guess he was losing control because he started moving slowly and gently in and out of my ass. I stopped moving up and down and stayed up on my toes but I couldn't help moving my little ass in circles; it just felt too damn good. Keith wasn't moving any deeper into me but he was pulling out until just the head of his cock was in my little asshole and then pushed back in. He started moving in and out faster. I was, again, grateful for all of the oil Tina had used on me.

I wasn't close to coming but, god, this felt really good but different from when Keith fucked my bare pussy. Even more exciting, I knew it was driving Keith crazy. I could feel him trembling behind me and his hot cock up my ass throbbing and expanding. Slut that I am for Keith, I started to wriggle my ass more and tried to tighten my asshole even more on his cock.

"Ohhhh sshhiiiiitttt!" he cried out as he shot his load up my ass. It felt like he shot a gallon of cum up my poor little ass and I could feel every pump, throb and pulse of his orgasm. I didn't cum, but I felt warm and satisfied as his cock started to soften in my no longer virgin ass. I was so happy that my body could give him so much pleasure.

When he pulled out of me, I could feel his cum and some of the oil drip down my thighs from my widened asshole. Keith turned me around with my back to the shower wall and kissed me long, soft and deep. He put his arms around me and moved us into the center of the shower and turned on the water. We washed each other slowly between kisses.

12