My Pastors Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a couple seconds I had turned around and was tightly pressed against my cowboy, his strong hands still doing a wonderful dance on my tummy and his now rigid fence post in the small of my back. Richard was nuzzling the back of my neck with his nose and lips. He knows this really gets me going, and this time it was really working fast!

Richard surprised me by bringing his hands down to the inside of my thighs. I thought he was going to caress me "down there" but he arched his back and lifted me up, my back sliding on his wet slippery chest. His thick member sprang forward between my legs. I reached down touched the very swollen knob at the end of his penis.

Without another thought I brought him to my moist entrance where the tip of his member slipped in with no problem.

I should mention at this time that Richard's "fence post" while not overly long, 6-7 inches, is very thick. If I put all my fingers and thumb together he is still a lot thicker than that. One of these times I should get a tape measure out and see how big around he really is. I know he would find it very funny, his naked wife leaning over him with my sewing tape as if I'm getting ready to hem a pair of his jeans. HaHa!

Anyway, back to my cowboy and our shower! I spread my legs as wide as I could and hooked my feet around Richards calves. He still had a firm hold on my thighs so I leaned forward and braced my hands on the shower wall to give my strong cowboy a better angle to thrust up into me.

And thrust he did! After a minute or so of riding my bucking cowboy I could tell he was slowing down and getting tired. I panted over my shoulder, "Richard honey, let's dry off and take this to our bed. I don't want you to stop, but you'll do your back in holding me up like this". Without a word he lifted me off his rigid pole, spun me around and took me into his wet embrace, warming my slightly chilled breast against him.

After a minute of cuddling against Richard I stepped away and opened the shower door. As I grabbed my towel I gave Richard a sideways coy smile and flexed my hooked finger signaling him to come and get it!

Richard's sun bleached hair was still dripping when he rounded the corner into our bedroom, his manly pole barely losing some of its firmness.

Richard was waiting for me to get in bed, but I was busy brushing out my hair so it did not get tangled. I smiled as I talked to his reflection in the mirror and said, "Go ahead and climb in bed and enjoy the view, I'll be just half a minute."

He climbed under the sheet and propped himself up on his side. I could tell from glances in the mirror that his eyes were indeed roaming the exposed backside of my body. That always sends such a thrill through me, knowing that I please Richard with how I look.

While Richard enjoys filling his hands to overflowing with my breast, he is most obsessed with my shapely legs and shapely ass. He is always caressing my legs during our love making, and I love it!

I turned from the mirror and slowly sashayed to the foot of our bed. I stood there and ran my hands slowly up my sides and cupped the under sides of my breast.

With a sly grin on my face, I looked Richard in the eyes and said, "Hey tuckered cowboy, just lay back and let Miss K do some some lovin' on ya. I promise this won't hurt." Richard turned onto his back without a word as I teased him by slowly pulling the sheet off of him while crawling up the bed inch by inch.

I had the sheet down to his calves and my lips were blowing kisses at his pole just 2 inches away. I wanted to tease him more, but I needed him like I have seldom felt before. I had to have my emptiness filled. Only his well planted "fence post" could fill the void.

I straddled Richard, grabbed his now very firm pole and rocked forward to coat his fat mushroom head with a copious sample of the juices flowing out of me. My cowboy was more than ready and quickly thrust up, burying himself to the root in my hot silky vagina.

Oh God! This feels so good I thought. I was quite surprised by the wet squishy sounds we were making as Richard bucked into me for all he was worth. His fingers were working down the back of my thighs to my knee pits. I was feeling a pressure building in me like I had never felt before when Richard's thick post grew firmer and started gushing up inside of me!

As Richard lay still beneath me I was feeling unusually disappointed that we couldn't keep going. I was just starting to get into this "ride 'em cowgirl" thing! Richard was staring up at me with a groggy goofy grin as he slipped out of my extremely wet sheath.

Reluctantly I climbed off and headed to the bathroom to grab a warm wash cloth. I caught a little dribble of our juices that was just above my knee. I came back to bed to clean up my now messy cowboy and found him nearly asleep. I washed up his now much smaller fence post and surrounding territory as he gave a couple of half hearted moans before he drifted off to sleep. That's one whooped cowboy! I thought.

I trotted back to the bathroom to finish the cleanup on myself, but just to be different I decided to let the aftermath of our love making take its own course. I was not feeling sleepy. Rather, I was feeling exhilarated and a little unsettled.

I wandered back into the bedroom and caught sight of my naked and ravaged self in the mirror. I like what I see, I mused. I put my bathrobe on and headed down the hall towards the other end of the house where my office and computer are. I stopped in the kitchen on the way, grabbed a wine glass and the remaining half full bottle of cab.

As I logged into my computer I glanced over at the door to make sure it was closed. I had a feeling that I would not want any interruptions while reading through Lynn's intimate helpful tips in my email. And that feeling proved to be oh so true!

To be continued ...

12