All Comments on 'My Perfect Family'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 204 Comments (Page 2)
Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
@Bfreetorun

Judgements are not taxable.

Out of court settlements are taxable.

So the takeaway from that is to never settle for less but instead get more especially since they usually settle to keep the results secret, judgements are public record but settlements usually make secrecy a requirement.

Unless you have a reason to want it secret as well, you might as well make them pay for the privilege.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Another excellent story from

one of my favorite authors. I was beginning to worry c2 was not going to tell us what caused the issue when Angie started having her periods. Thanks to the previous commenter who pointed out the legalities. Additionally, our hero's lawyer(s) will get a %. Another reason to settle for plenty. On a silly note, the previous comment was made on 12/28/14 - that date would have been my 46th wedding anniversary with my cheating first wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
10/18/14....

....Of course you have sympathy for the whore/slut.

Because you are obviously a whore/slut yourself.

Sheila should have her head stuffed through a wall at some point in the future. Terry should be taken apart when he leaves prison, one joint at a time. I know that if it were me, that is exactly what would happen.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
GET WHAT YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU MUST

take one more step and try to survive. TK U MLJ LV NV

mike9698mike9698about 9 years ago
ok story

but to many plot holes. if he knew what kinda asshole her knew boss was why would he wait a whole year. hell why would he marry the bitch in the first place after the way she treated him while they were dating. his son ben was at least 16 when this started.at that age the judge would take his wishes into account on who he lived with. plus if he picked his mother no way would she not get to stay in the house. the court would give her the house until ben turned 18 then they would sell it and split the money. also damages awarded in a civil suit are not considered taxable income.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
@Anonymous 10/18/14 Re: Two Sides

So a HUSBAND is allowed to cheat if his WIFE is lousy in bed?!

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
One More Thing

@Anonymous 10/18/14, you say HE was a bore in bed.

As I read it, SHE was the one to refuse his attempts to liven things up, as well as being a selfish lover, receiving but not giving oral sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good basic story

No outlandish scenarios and a good resolution. The ending seemed rushed, and I would have liked to know more about the dynamics of the affair. Also, without more backstory the first affair was an unnecessary distraction.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Final(?) Comments

I may have said this before, but a 16-year-old may not be able to CHOOSE where he goes, but any judge would certainly take his wishes into consideration.

And her blackmail to keep her daughter quiet would certainly count against her.

And while I appreciate his desire not to destroy his children’s relationship with their mother, to insist that she loves them is going to far. A mother who loves her children doesn’t threaten them with the loss of their father!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unfortunately

The law is fucked up.

she deserved nothing, but she lost her job so she would have been awarded alimony.

Nice fantasy but would not happen in real life

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is stupid

He sues Knox for five million dolkars on a bullshit trumped up feel good charfe and the man is still friendly with him? Yeah, no.

Typical cheating whore and btb fun, but t :(at goddamn idiotic morals clause lottery really needs to fuck off out of LW tropes. It is the stupidest most contrived shit ever written.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

@Anonymous 10/18/14 “two sides” – If he is “a bore in bed”, just what has SHE done to relieve the boredom? Has she SPOKEN to him about it? Has she made ANY suggestions on how their sex life could be more exciting? And where was it said that he was a bore in bed? As others have said, HE was the one who tried to spice things up and was refused by her!

And as others have said between the blackmail of Angie, and Ben's wishes as a 16-year-old, her custody of Ben isn't a slam dunk!

“I know she would never want to hurt you or Angie.” – Su-u-u-re! That’s why she blackmailed Angie to keep her quiet!

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereover 8 years ago
To be fair

Mick brought it on himself when he married her. He already knew she didn't give two fucks about commitment, but he went for her anyway. He knowingly picked up a snake, it's no surprise that it eventually bit him.

Also, I can't help but feel that Sheila two affairs were just the tip of the iceberg. She didn't get caught for over a year, even though her husband was actively looking for the signs. That tells me she has more than a little experience with hiding her activities, and that doesn't come from just one other affair. Though nothing is said about it in the story, I'd find it hard to believe that she'd only had two other men during the marriage.

4 stars from me. A fun read for the most part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

miserable shit.

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
A Few Things

There was no revenge here, merely an attempt at recovering what he had lost. In the end, his physical injuries still left him in the hole. His ex, and his attacker both need to experience the pain and horror of a physical attack just to even the score. As far as custody goes, the fact that the ex coerced the daughter with threats of losing her father should have been presented in court through a forensic psychologist. That would have ended her getting custody. The last thing a teenage boy needs to live with is a cheating whore mother! Think about what this will do to his view of women!

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
A Few Things

There was no revenge here, merely an attempt at recovering what he had lost. In the end, his physical injuries still left him in the hole. His ex, and his attacker both need to experience the pain and horror of a physical attack just to even the score. As far as custody goes, the fact that the ex coerced the daughter with threats of losing her father should have been presented in court through a forensic psychologist. That would have ended her getting custody. The last thing a teenage boy needs to live with is a cheating whore mother! Think about what this will do to his view of women!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Re-Reading

I know I've got some repeats here!

"I know she would never want to hurt you or Angie." - Threatening with the loss of their father doesn't hurt them?

A 16-year-old may not be able to CHOOSE where he lives, but he's old enough to express his wishes for the Judge to take into account!

Why do the husbands always discourage the kids from hating the mother? I would never come between them, but if they decided on their own, I certainly wouldn't discourage them!

She was AT LEAST as much to blame for their boring sex life as he was, refusing all attempts to spice things up.

I an far from a legal expert, but it is my STRONG understanding that morals clauses are to make it easier for a company to dismiss an employee who abuses their position, they are NOT there to expose the company to legal action if an employee misbehaves. Sheila certainly has a sexual harassment case against Terry, because regardless of how consensual it was, there is implied coercion when the activity is between a superior and a subordinate.

I still don't buy Ben staying with Sheila unless he somehow asked to stay with her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great story...

Very realistic in many senses, regardless of what the Haters think.

Many years back, a series of operations to remove/replace herniated discs in both my neck and lower back laid me low for over a year. Too much pain, too many pain pills, setbacks, therapy, etc.; it all meant that sex between me and my wife was almost unheard of for well over a year. Yet she cheerfully, CHEERFULLY, took care of me month after month, helped me heal, she was with me through everything, every faltering step. Never complained, never fell short of what I needed at the time.

It matters not the quality of the sex Mick and Sheila shared before or during her affairs. She didn't have those affairs for better sex or more sex or wild and crazy sex. She had those affairs because she didn't love her husband enough to say "NO"; everything else was a symptom. Sex should never be the most important facet in a marriage, if it is then there's something seriously wrong. My wife and I basically did without sex for over a year and it wasn't a problem, sure we thought about and missed it, but we had bigger issues to worry about. As soon as we were able, of course we started back up and lord was it fun! But the lack of sex would never have broken us up - because we love each other.

Now - if she, or I, would ever say "No more sex ever again" and had no real reason or physical impairment for saying such, then that's another can of worms. Cutting off the partner from sex arbitrarily is unreasonable and selfish and would have to be dealt with in some way. But again, if you really love your partner - would you do that to them?

Most of the stories in LW can be boiled down to a lack of love. Not all of them, but most. That's why cheating is so catastrophic to a marriage, why it's so hard to come back from. In most cases it means something is fundamentally flawed in that relationship. Truly loving your partner means you'll put them, their happiness, ahead of yours without a second thought. Without that kind of love, there's no strength from which to draw when those mountain-sized problems occur.

Good story. Thanks Coaster!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong category

Reasonable, but a totally asexual story might not belong in a category called "loving wives", eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SUCKS

What a depressing load of crap. Ending sucked. He was fucked up good and the bitch walked away clean. That said, he should have known what a shit she was the first time he was dumped, so it's partly his fault. *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cliché.

Cliché, clichéd btb.

Yep, definitely the correct category.

Definitely boring drivel.

grabmyballs2grabmyballs2about 7 years ago
One Phone Call Is Not Revenge

Both his cheating wife and her lovers need more pain. How can he be satisfied with a single phone call?

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago

The revenge can be barely called so, and after that beating, there's little to be happy about.

The protagonist comes across as kinda passive and a bit wimpy most of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
soooooo

He walks right up to a beating because he wasn't bright enough to know to watch his back after his ''revenge''

Somehow that part did not fit into your development of his character.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Loved it

Wow. What a slut. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
3 stars

For making him a gigantic pussy in the end - the hel happened there?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Blackmailing the daughter should have been a game changer

If she had told the judge about that, the son would have been with the dad and the mom would have only had supervised visitation.

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 7 years ago
great story 5*

really liked this one, had a good element of realism to it, how cheating not only fucks up a family but also with friends, neighbours, in laws and not least she brought a violent spoilt thug into their lives, happily opening her legs for someone she should have been protecting them from but as we found out from her earlier dalliance she was just a cheating skank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Seems incomplete

I would have liked know how the wife went from a great spouse to a lying manipulative whore. Did she feel remorse finally during the convention? Was she always this bad and just fooled Mick for 20 years? Did she plan on having the affair with Gilson from the beginning? Why did she vehemently protest when Mick was concerned about her new position? Where they Mick's kids?

I also want to know why she was so distraught about the big reveal and tried to fight the divorce, even failing back to lying about the affair. Obviously there is no love for her kids or Mick. Her actions clearly show she didn't care about hurting them.

And why would Mick not do everything possible to get custody of Been. Why would he not fight to keep his son from her lying, no morals, manipulative influence. I certainly would try everything I could to keep my kids away from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah, I enjoyed it

I don't pick apart the work of Wordsmiths such as yourself. I can't write like that. Great story, nothing over the top goofy. Pedantic bitches that whine about this free entertainment should write and post their own works.

AND ...... I caught it and had a great laugh at the start: "Sergeant Preston of the Yukon"! Not everyone is old enough to know that one or whether his trusted canine partner, Yukon King, was with him. Hah!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
A LITTLE RAIN THE CLOUDS IS ACCEPTABLE

but when it becomes a Hurricane all concerned are in jeopardy, TK U MLJ LV NV

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Needs another chapter

needs a finishing touch snd conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes...Needs abother chapter

Great story and good writing. But we need to find out what turned a loving wife of many years into a first class whore. This is a great opportunity for you to develop the wife's character and exploit it. Please consider giving us the story from her pop.

PapaMikePapaMikeover 6 years ago
Not that

another chapter would be amiss, but we know what she is. She just reverted back to being the slut she was in school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Morals Clause !!! Author is an idiot!!

1 star, stupid, ignorant author. Morals clauses in an employment contract PROTECT THE COMPANY AND DO NOT OPEN IT UP TO OUTSIDE LIABILITY!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
16 year old

The son is old enough to decide where he will live the court does not decide for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another Sorry Ass Story

I Can't believe I wasted time on this shit!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just a slut

He made out ok. His injuries will heal, his heart also, he has money, and he got rid of Sheila. Ended well.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

The beating at the end ruined this story.

Oh and the husband was an absolute idiot for getting back together with Shiela after she dumped him for the asshole.

LoejtcLoejtcover 5 years ago
Parental Custody

Most states allow a minor child at or above a specified age to have a say about which parent he/she wishes to live with. In at least one state that age is 12. While the court can consider the child's request it is not bound by it.

In this case, given that the major child will live with the father, the minor child is 16, and the mother was discovered with a lover by a minor child in their home, it would be fair to assume the court would not force the son to live with the mother if he did not wish to.

Secondly, the dealership would be sued for sexual harassment which has nothing to do with a "morals" clause in an employment contract.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Yeah

fun story.

Take away should be don't marry a stupid girl and the first time a girl walks away from ANY dating or closer relationship with you, that's it. Done. No chance of a repeat performance.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Excellent story - 5*****

I do enjoy a good confrontation, but I think this is a better version of reality. Keep a cool head, do what you have to do, and don't accept any nonsense.

He only made one mistake - he forgot the lesson from high school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
All this whooping about custody of Ben??

I believe Coaster resides in B.C., Canada. Some of Canadian laws are quite progressive and up to date. Others, such as custody of underage children are stuck in the 1950's. Mother get the house, kids, child support and alimony regardless of any actions by the mother. Am I mostly right or mostly wrong? I do admit to stalking Deb Cummings!! (before her marriage, none after)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ref: anon wooping ben

You would think Canadian laws were up to date, but alas, they are on the extreme left. When it comes to divorce the women have all the rights. Even prenupes with infidelity clauses are worthless, at least as far as the men are concerned. I am Canadian, and if i ever decided to get married, I would have to move some where else. Call me chicken, but getting married in this day in age, scares the shit out of me.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
Some of your stories are..........

Good, Great, Phenomenal and then several are like this one, a waste of my time to read. After reading the ones like this there are more questions than answers as well as your characters acting so far out of character it seems confusing.

This is the 3rd story of yours I have read in a row that rates only 1 Star. I had hopes at the beginning with the comical phone call but alas, it was not to be.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Second time

You write some seriously messed up women. At least the men hold it together. Good story.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago

Needed her answering why she did it. This is what we really want to know. 3 stars. Would have been 5 if there had been a serious confrontation or discussion between them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Custody

The courts would have no jurisdiction over Angie, so there is no custody to award. As to Ben, the choice of parent would essentially be his at his age, assuming that neither parent is a druggie or a felon. The attack by Gilson was badly written. The husband saw the puke coming. As a former athlete the father wouldn't get taken down like that, especially by a drunk. That's not how real confrontations go. It should have been written as an ambush.

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

Wonderful story; I loved the wake-up call!

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
A good story

It's sad what children have to go through

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Goddammit! At least let him get buttfucked in prison. He got off way too light.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become someone's slut

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Useless story

I have an immediate negative reaction when stories include the unfortunately common tropes about husbands changing locks on the house while throwing out the wife's property into the yard, and, even worse, are the lawsuits to enforce "morality" clauses or anything similar.

Those things don't happen and their inclusion simply tells me the author does not know what he is talking about.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

the wife needed more punishment

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Such a sad tale of deceit by the supposedly faithful wife. Ha Ha, well she got her comeuppance the end. He knew what was coming when she started as Terry's assistant based on her history with him and should of kicked her to the curb, Maybe if the daughter would have let it come out about Sheila's other affair it would of saved a whole lot of grief and pain for poor old Mick. Well I still think that this tale as twisted as it is deserves a 5 star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She has to pay a price........

I got to enjoy this story...because this guy picked her apart...and we get to see what kind of trash his wife is...the only let down for me again...is her cheating is the story here...her getting caught and the price she has to pay is the end of the story...and I hate guessing what happens to her...her pain is the end of the story here...so to me this is just another unfinished story and a big let down.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Typical coaster2 stuff

The wife cheats, the husband gets beat, the kid goes mom even with no job

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago
Read it again.

There is one serious problem with this story. Those first lines before he hangs up on her while she is in bed with the other guy are just so good that the rest of the story struggles to measure up! Wow, that was fun! Very good story.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

He files for divorce and sues the asshole for millions then he hears someone beating his door down. So what...he goes around the corner expecting to run into girl scouts selling cookies? Thank god he didn't have to defend his kids or there would probably be two funerals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The slut didn't quite get hers. She and her "lovers"tore a loving family apart for no reason, other than strange. Too bad she wouldn't actually get hers... Very good story and not necessarily fiction. This could very well happen. EXCELLENT WRITING!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Again. He had a lot of pain, both mental and physical, but he won in the end. All the cheaters will pay for a long time. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Terry would have gotten more than 2 to 4 years. Since he lost his spleen the charge would attempted murder. A ruptured spleen can result in death due to loss of blood!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I always laugh at these shallow distant tepid marriages. His wife was a guiltless arrogant long time whore and this poltroon never had a clue? Serves him right. She was a fickle faithless bitch in high school and apparently had not changed. No one in a decent marriage is that clueless and blind. It is what it is.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So much anger in this story - how can you call it a "loving wife" category? More like hate is all I know.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

"Yes, definitely. We know now that they use the same room in the same hotel every time. Talk about stupid. My ... friend ... will get some photographic evidence this week a'''' Okay then WHY on the next page he tells her he will let her ( Lawyer) know which hotel they will be at?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

While I didnt mind the story, it would have been nice if A) you didnt toss in the over used "Its not what you think". Literally no one who gets caught would say that. It seems not one of you writers can avoid that. Hell we even have dudes seeing them fuckign and thats the first thing they say. Originality, try it some time.

The other thing, as most lazy writers do, is to turn her into a multi partner cheater. Thats lazy writing, its aim is to get the testosterone driven Neanderthals to foam at the mouth with cries of "WHAT A SLUT!!!". It would have worked better if she had only been fucking one dude as then it might seem there was a chance she cared for her marriage and husband, and emotionally that would have hurt her more. But you kids cant think like that, you HAVE to make them a super, mega, double jointed pelvis bitch. Works against you if anyone can get past looking down their noses as women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

stupid is the only word that comes to mind.....

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

my cheating whore of a wife is cheating on me so Im divorcing her

.........

Let me tell you about the time in high school my cheating whore of a wife cheated on me

.

Years later I chose to marry the cheating whore

.

Years later I find out the cheating whore who cheated in me was cheating on me again!!!!

.

Who could have forseen that? Why was there no cosmic clue to warn me the cheating whore I chose to marry, who used to cheat on me, would cheat on me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His spleen was ruptured that can cause death so Terry would have been charged with attempted murder which carries a significant jail time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story. I guess I would have liked a little "payoff" on how the wife was thinking she could get away with it and "why". I can assume, but I always like to hear cheater's "justifications". Why did she marry him? No love at all? Didn't mean anything, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Missing the ultimate reaction from the ex-wife. Plus, how about some mistreatment of Terry in prison. Nit really very much on the positive side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Easel, most cheaters don’t do it just once. Cheaters cheat to fill some internal deficiency, and unless they fill it with something more permanent than chills and thrills, they’ll likely do it again. Men and women both are susceptible to repeat cheating, especially if they frequently get away with it. And get real, she got caught by her daughter jacking off the neighbor in the damn family room, as written, she’s almost definitely done it before elsewhere. That’s someone who’s quite confident in everyone’s schedule, someone who’s cheated enough to not be shaken by their actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where is the revenge? If you're going to write a BTB story, then BTB.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

2 stars - just a sad story with cuck/wimp components.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not much in the way if payback. No regrets from ex. She ends up with the son despite her blackmailing her kid. Very disappointing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Well-written. Dealt with the emotions that need to be faced by the family. I don’t think you left any loose ends. 5 stars.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First thing that caught my eye was the "fact" that children had to be 18 to choose which parent they'll live with. No, it's younger than that; not sure, but it's around 15 or so. Which meant Ben could've chose to live with his Dad. I loved going after the shithead & the car company, but would've been stronger in my talk with Sheila when she got the so-called promotion, maybe even discussing her facial expressions at the time.

Once knowing about her & Terry's actions, so to speak, in the motel, I'd have followed them at least 2x prior to/ around the time, of seeing the divorce lawyer. If he had pictures/ info before she left for the weekend, I'd have told her either as she's getting ready to leave to have fun fucking those guys. If not, during the 1st phone call: was the sex with those guys everything you expected it to be?

With the papers ready, if possible, I'd have her served in the hotel room during their weekend fuckfest, preferably Sunday morning- Saturday night if Sunday's not possible. However, serving her at work was great. Enjoyed the story about a slut wife Overall, good story & well written. 4 stars -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After working in several various auto dealerships in almost every capacity for over 20 years I can tell you without equivocation that if you have wife or girlfriend, you do not want them to work in a dealership in any capacity. These dealerships are nothing more than cauldrons of testosterone and sexual expectancy and every male from the owner, to the general manager, to the sales manager, to the salesmen, and to anyone in the mechanic's department will hone in on your wife and/or girlfriend and put on the full court press to seduce her... you have been forwarned.

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

cucked for a year, ex has no regrets,and suffers little to no retribution. Stupid.

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

You never detailed the "wake-up call." You just barrelled ahead and referred to it as if we somehow knew about it. Otherwise a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have to wonder if some of the commenters even read the story. One such, decried the lack of information about ‘the wake-up call’. Dude, it was the very first paragraph in this slightly over-long opus and, arguably the hook that was supposed to get the readers interested.

Sheesh!

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

Not bad, but wished there were more dialogue about their divorce at the end

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

It was a descent story. Did a good job of looking at the emotional damage this stuff does. Did a poor job with the legal stuff, I guess it worked for the story but a couple glaring gaffs. The change the locks thing doesn't fly, she has legal rights to the residence. So that would easily be fixed or she uses it against him in the divorce. Also the courts using his beatdown to essentially give the wife nothing. Unless the MC had proof she was involved the judge wouldn't let it be used as evidence. She got one of the kids, she gets child support. She was a stay at home mom. She gets alimony and she would get the residence more than likely. I wish more writers would be more realistic about the court side of things, otherwise this is just high fantasy male revenge porn at best

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars - for a sort of OK story.

I wish some people would actually read the story before they whine - the SLUT had a full time job for the last year - even though she was fucking the ASSHOLE two afternoons every week - so there would be little to NO alimony. At age 16 ALL children are given the option to choose which parent they wish to live with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well at least one reader greatly appreciated the story and I gave it a five.

"As always, my thanks to ErikThread for his skilled and helpful editing. Any errors or omissions are entirely mine."

If Erik is a skilled editor then you must have pretty much completely rewritten the story after editing. Proof reading and editing are two very different skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poorly written story.....the son could get a choice with which parent to stay with!

Cheating skank is enabled by her bastard parents!!

MC is a stupid wimpy cuck

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 1 year ago

POV - Since Mick is telling the story, he can't know what happened in the bedroom before Terry answered the phone.

\

Some people say that she cheated in high school, but they weren't exclusive when she started dating Terry.

\

What makes her cheating worse, IMHO, is that she got all indignant when he said that he didn't trust Gilson, accused him of not trusting her. Well, it seems like he was right not to.

\

"her income was such that I probably wouldn't have to pay alimony if I could prove infidelity." - If her income is that high, he shouldn't even have to prove infidelity.

\

As has been said, at 16 Ben could at least express his wishes, which would likely be listened to.

\

I'm not going to argue about suing the company, since that's an established trope here.

\

"I know she would never want to hurt you or Angie."- S-u-u-ure, that's why she blackmailed Angie.

\

As always, I'm opposed to fathers defending the ex-wives' relationship with their kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wife was evil. Her blackmail of Angie is repugnant. She had an affair for a year and yet was indignant about her husband's warnings and concerns. Ben is 16 and virtually in all states would get to weigh in on what parent he wanted to stay with. Not sure how she got no alimony given she lost her job. Probably because of the attack by the asshole. 2-4 years seems a tad light for such a brutal attack, but it was first offense.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 1 year ago

The phone call at the beginning was brillant, unfortunately everything after that was hard to stomach, at least a gradual letdown, but the end was just a whimper.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

In almost every state, with Ben being 16, his desires and discussions with a court appointed pchikd psychologist would have a big impact on what the family court decided. Serious 16 is old enough that there a number of states where he can just straight out choose. Read a story once where the wife had a long affair thatbusuband discovered. Thebusual cliches. But to keep his twin teenage daughters and get custody, he moved the family to a state where 15 years and older could choose which parent. Wife was clueless that he new for such a long time as to establish residency. Then volia served with also recent PI photos. Wife's goose was cooked.

Surfdude1965Surfdude196511 months ago

Fathers have more rights nowadays. I read another one of your stories where the wife was working ridiculous hours and the father was basically raising the children. As pretty much in every BTB story I read of yours the father didn't get custody. The court's primary direction is the best interests of the child. If a father can prove a mother getting custody of a child is not in the best interest for the child...then guess what mother doesn't get the kid. It is just the way it is. In this story, I had thought that you had figured out the right angle with Angie walking in on her mom...hem you let me down there and that would have been an easy one. Angie's admission would have cemented who would have gotten custody of both children. By the way, having been through a divorce at age 12 they are already asking the child how they feel about things. If a child wants to be with Dad...you guessed it. All in all I do like your stories. I think the reason you choose to be so tough on ole hubby is to make us even more sympathetic. lol

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It seems like you did your background legal research for this story on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Mostly good, but not a very satisfactory ending. No reaction from his wife/ex. No good news at the end. KMN!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can't really feel sorry for the MC. If a woman dumps you for someone else, she has told you what she thinks of you. If you subsequently take her back, all that happens later is totally 100% on you.

Omart57Omart573 months ago

Great story! Thanks, Coaster!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The legal stuff is laughable

inka2222inka22223 months ago

1 star and I wish I could give this -10. So the shitface still gets custody, AND "minimal" money instead of owing him money or better yet being in jain for conspiracy. He's injured. The daddy of the asshole is not damaged in any meaningful way. If this was a good story, all 3 evil shits would be dead by karmic causes.

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

Excellent Story for 10 Big Blazing Stars! Wow, our poor hero was totally caught with his pants down while his slutty cheating wife was boning half the town. The husband that trusts her is always the last to know, through after dumping him in High School for Gilson, he should have nixed her job there big time! LOL as if he could have stopped the cheating whore of a wife. She just loved to fuck around and that is all there is to it. Good Job, good writing, Good Plot, Good emotional twist. I love a happy ending. thanks, Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous