All Comments on 'My Perfect Family'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 204 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
something different

Not your usual literotica fare, but written very well nonetheless. I get so tired of reading the same old culckhold husband & cheating wife stories. No imagination there. This was something refreashingly different. Hope this wasn't inspired by any personal events.

SoCalOvidSoCalOvidover 15 years ago
Darned good

A sad, kind of downer story, but well written. One ends up having a great deal of sympathy for the protagonist, obviously the intent of the story. Like the best of the cheating wives story, it is something between a moral story and a classic country/western "She done him wrong" song!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good

Good story. The one thing I didn't like about it though is that there isn't much follow up on Sheila. She doesn't ever try to contact her husband again? They never speak? She never says she's sorry or tries to give some kind of explanation? Had she been cheating with lots of others? Was she truly regretful or did she just blow it off and move on? Does the husband not care in the slightest about any of that to bother to mention it? If so, I'd be very surprised.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
True Life

The hero is every day. He even gets beat up. I like him. Sheila is what is wrong in all cheating woman. They have the moon and stars and it isn't enough for them. I lived through this quote in the story myself:{"No ... no ... don't do that, Ben. She loves you, you can be sure. It's something else, something I don't understand. Maybe she doesn't either. But don't let your anger consume you. I know you love her. Maybe, in time, you can forgive her. I know she would never want to hurt you or Angie. Not ever," I said in as positive a tone as I could.} I just like him was lying to my son. She only thinks of herself, and if it wasn't for the courts that reward women who cheat, there would be a lot less cheating going on.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Very well done.

This was depressing! Sheila had shown her colors in high school and he should have looked for something else to give him the perfect family. The whole thing reads like a Greek tragedy. He called her on it at the very beginning and she played the "trust me" card. Fascinating how badly the courts work on this but since the cheaters are more than half the population we will never get the legislators to improve the rules. Finally to be treated like he was the guilty party and take a beating that gave him problems for the rest of his life seems a high price for not learning who his wife was! I am surprised that she did not show up at the hospital!

Thanks, Coaster2 for writing the story.

cageyteecageyteeover 15 years ago
A very, very good story!

This is well thought out and well written and I enjoyed it immensely. As I have commented earlier, there are too few of this sort of story being written these days. Thanks, Coaster for improving the balance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Story

My concern is Sheila saying "It isn't what you think". That and her mulitple affairs. It seems to me that she wanted to get caught and then to deny everything was bizarre. Allowing for literary excess, why did you feel the need to introduce a second or more affairs? We already disliked her, now you made her evil.

apollonaapollonaover 15 years ago
Nice

Nice work author. Unfortunately in these sort of situations there are no real winners. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well done as always

When I see your name I know there will be a good tale and this does not disappoint. It is highly unusual for the protaganist to be the one in these tales to get knocked about. That is just one of the things that sets you apart What I was really hoping for was the follow up; maybe there is another chapter there?

roadbirdroadbirdover 15 years ago
great

nothing more needs said ...all who cheat should read this little story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More Revenge

It would have been a good idea to sue Terry for damages and have a claim against his future earnings in place. That way if he did manage to worm his way back into pop's graces, he would lose again.

The settlement for damages would not have been subject to federal taxes.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 15 years ago
Great story and writing in this LW fantasy

A very well done story as always. You sure put a lot of reality into this story with all the happenings being very believable in today’s world.<P>Thank you for the great entertainment and your wonderful writing. <P>PT

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 15 years ago
Outstanding!

Excellent and well thought out story line. Technically very well written (and edited, I'm sure). Refreshing entertainment not often found here. The author has a remarkable literary skill and fertile imagination. I look forward to reading more from him. <p> <p> <p> My only complaint is do all cheating wives say, when caught, "It isn't what you think"? I hope the authors here can come up with some different and unique lines to replace that.

NucleusNucleusover 15 years ago
Incredible

I don't believe that in twenty years of marriage a husband doesn't know all about his wife. She can't mask or hide her behavior over this long period. There are also little things he must have discovered. I also don't believe such dumb husbands exists. You described him as an intelligent and successful person. For that reason I can't believe his personal resume(vita). Or he is a very great displacer(represser?) who doesn't see things he didn't want to see. You see? There are big flaws in character development. It concerns both characters. Anyhow I enjoyed reading your story. Keep on writing.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterover 15 years ago
Great one Coaster

It was refreshing to see your name on a story this morning. Its gotten to the point that I look for Authors instead of titles. LOL Look forward to your next post. Great read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree with BigFtHunter!

Great Story! I enjoy your writing. Keep up the good work!

OVERLANDOVERLANDover 15 years ago
Depressing, isn't it.

What a maudlin tale! I like to read things that excite me and cheer me up; this wasn't one of them! In fact, it was boring.

As soon as the wife went to work for her 'old flame' it was so obvious what would happen. Then the thick boring husband finds out and just does the predictable thing. He divorces her! I didn't really cotton on to the Sunday morning 'surprise'; that went right over my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
why are coaster2's hsubands so Moronic?

It seems in almost every story by this author the husband character is mindless dumb as shit clueless turd. Time after time in this story the husband cant figure anything out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Too real?

yes, it is. its life. deal w/ it.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
new Coaster Story; Same Problem; DUMB PLOT

I dont know if I would say this author Hates all of his husbands characters... but it seems odd.

<br></br>

First who the fuck Hooks up with an ex girlfreind who treated you like SHIT... date for a year... gets married and NEVER talks about why she treated you like shit ?

<br></br>

I mean given their connection at high school how did "what happened" conversation not come up ?

<br></br>

SECOND... The husband says <b>"I dont trust your old boyfriend Terry Gilson"</b> ... and yet somehow the wife think and actually says... <b>" you dont trust me..."</b>

<br></br>

yet it took this fucking schmuck 1 year to finally catch the whore wife and Terry Gilson???

<br></br>

unbeleiveabe. Absurd.

<br></br>

The teenage son knows.

The teenage daughter knows

the folks at the dealership knows

Vladimir Putin Knows.

<br></br>

FINALLY how does is Ben the teenage son Living with the mother? can you imagine that argument in front of the judge...

<br></br>

<i> ..."Your honor yes its true that their daughter caught Shelia in the house with another man about to committ adulterly... and yes its true Mr Gilson the boyfriend beat the husband so badly that he was almost killed...</i>

.... but that doesnt mean she isnt a good monther..."

<br></br>

Please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it!

great story . . . really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
need more stories from coaster2

Wow, normally I only read the hot stories. I go for my literature other places. I was so pleasantly surprised to read this well written hard luck story, while I realized quickly that this wasn't one of those hot stories, I couldn't put it down till the end.I will have to search for more coaster2 stories. ( still I would have liked some gratuitous sex scene )Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
just boring

Wow, a story about divorce proceedings and medical procedures. What fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice tale

Sorry Harry and others but I can't agree with ya on all the plot quibbles. Rare or unlikely? Sure but not out of the realm of possibilities, especially these days. People trust and sometimes live in ignorance. Sometimes spouses are really good at playing two roles/two personalities.

That said, the only major gripe I have is the custody issue with the son. This situation is one of the few that even in the extremely biased family courts where the father would very likely get custody, though its by no means guaranteed. Most kids over 12 get a major say in where they want to live, certainly a 16 year old should. But hell, there are mothers who have custody of kids that are the result of statuatory rape they the mother committed.

-wolfe

BriteaseBriteaseover 15 years ago
perfect family-perfect loving wives story

Great story. Had all the elements needed to make it just right

I'm going to see what else you've written

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Welcome back.

Sad story and yes the husband could have stopped it earlier. But then we wouldn't have a story would we. Anyway good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another Winner

I liked the story and as with your other stories I find them to be real. Thank you for this.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 15 years ago
Very Good!

More realistic than most of this genre. Well written and very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I won't give it "00"

but I agree with one of the other readers: it's sort of, well, just boring. not much emotions of any kind. I don't really care much about guy's life or his cardboard wife's. Nor do I care much about the kids, who aren't really that developed.

bornagainbornagainover 15 years ago
Good Story Coaster2

Coaster2 i have read alot of your stories in the past but this one tops them off i think that the husband could have paid sheila some attention in the past instead of thinking about his ob and the business so much and if the daughter loved him so much i knew about her mom and morrisette she could have said something to him then and he could have stopped her in her tracks then.

but other than that i liked the story.

Pat M.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Now we're getting new cliches

If the hit against the so-called loving wives stories is that the were becoming cliched, then this is an example of a cliched story of the opposite side, right down to the "honey, it's not what you think."

<P>

Even worse, you wrote only half a story. The differences between the two kids and the fact that she had cheated before seemed to open a plot point that Ben was not his and maybe was Gibson's. Then there is nothing about why she thought she could get away with it. It's like in an action movie. It's not enough that the bad guy gets his, he as to know he's getting his, even for a split second -- preferably just when he thinks he's going to get away with his plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Now I understand

Now I see why they used to stone bitches like that ex wife.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
A well written story

I would like to have seen a little more dirty sex in the story, nasty erotic and down rite sex is what I like.I will have to say that this story is very well written and held my interest all the way through. Thanks for the story...Rich

waratahwaratahover 15 years ago
Kept me intriuged to the end

Good ol' fashioned story, and enjoyed it.

One issue with credibility of the wife cheating again knowing her daughter and possibly her son knew she'd done it before. But maybe she was unbalanced?

Atleast you didn't serve us the oft repeated fairytale crap about the hubby walking into a 'easy but respectable', glamourous, doting, 'here it is on a plate and I love giving head' goddess replacement 5 minutes after the divorce.

Anyway, a good read and thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Talented Work Author - KUDO's

Justice - Fairness - Pain & Consequence - The Tools and Results Of Marital Consequence as a reality of life.<P>

No one escapes some consequence regardless of which family member one is. From spouses, children to grandparents and friends plus neighbors and the many others who touch them in some way. However, when the conclusion is justice with reasonable fairness it feels so much better than a lot of the sick crap here. When life goes on it resembles so much of real life as most of us know it.<P>

So it is inescapable that some is the same from selfish people causing fragile relationships to fall apart. It is always the responsibility of a talented writer to paint a picture that is plausible with characters we can see and feel good or bad about.<P>

In this regard Author, you are very much at the head of the class in imparting the talent you have and entertaining a high percentage of your readers by taking them away from their life for a short time.<P>

Thanks Author - you are looked forward to...<P>

With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a cruel bastard

You know, you may not like "Loving Wives" stories, and the premise of it. You may, as I do, have a problem with this kind of cheating. But you come off to me as nothing more than a vindictive, self-serving, nasty bastard straight through. Yep, she made a bad mistake, and yep, you're well within your rights to get upset, get a divorce, etc etc... But your smug attitude with not a hint of true dignity or grace is sad, and indicative of a grossly insecure, emotionally warped individual. No class, no heart, no nothing. You should be alone.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDover 15 years ago
Thanks for a realistic story!

Shelia got off easy but I suspect there is a place in Hell for people like her. She just did not make "a mistake," she was a Ms. Hyde. First, there are the affairs before Terry when she blackmailed her own daughter to keep her secret. Can you imagine how that would tear a kid apart being put in the middle? Then she just happen to get a job where Terry could show up one day. She takes a "job" working for Terry which added no value to the company. In other words, she was the whore of the boss's son. But every day she comes home to pretend to be a faithful hard working wife. How readers can term her actions as a mistake eludes me. To be honest Mick's revenge sounds like a pretty tame response. Mick could not live with Shelia anymore so she had to go. Mick let his lying cheating wife know that he knew in a clear and straightforward manner. So what was the revenge - suing the company? The fact is any employee at that company who got the short end of the stick because of Terry and Mick's antics could have also sued the company for not enforcing its morals clause.

Anyway, thanks for an outstanding story of broken promises and consequences!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Upgrade

After reading the comment of anonymous in Canada, I boosted my vote to 5 stars and 100%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
"Cruel Bastard"

What story did anonymous in Canada read. if he thinks the husband is a "cruel bastard", what does that make the wife? weirdest comment I have yet read. The only add I would suggest is that when you destroy someone like letcherous Terry, no matter how well deserved, watch your back.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Handled Perfectly

This guy had a wife who cheated on him at least twice and was totally unloving to the daughter and deceitful to her husband. His marriage was over and for all the hurt he "deserved" to exact some revenge. More power to him. Some say just divorce her and move on but that is a pretty idealistic view. I don't know of many people who could actually do that. Thanks for a good read.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 15 years ago
Perfect is a surface word.

It means that at a distance it looks great... but really close is where the dirt, betrayal and lies live. Well written with a minimum of grammar/spelling errors, this tale was well told. Thanks. I'm glad I don't know any women named Sheila.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Perfect story, but in wrong place...

Hey Mr. Coaster2, I know, I am not a writer, but I loved your story a lot. It really touched my heart, the way you wrote it, you described it and planned the format. I really hope that this is just a story, it never happened in your life. But hey, we are here to read some sex stories to make ourselves comfortable when we are stretched, not to get more stretched reading these craps. I am telling your story a crap cause you could put it in its own place: non erotic. Remember, there is a section called non-erotic for these craps? Your story was good, but it took my mood away. Please, other writes as well, make sure you put you stories in perfect sections where they belong. A gay guy don't belong to lesbian society. Make sure you put your dick where it should go, else the whole idea of differeciating in sections will be gone.

But keep it up, this was a nice story. I am thinking of making a movie from your story. I will be contacting you soon. I loved your story, it was a superb one. But it made me sad when I wanted to feel better. So I am rating you with a ZERO.

Take care. Have a nice day.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
The husband's character was credible

Still, it was difficult for me to figure what the husband found in this woman to begin with: emphasizing her superficiality from the get go and the fact that she was not too bright...

At least his behavior, once things went south allowed me to identify with this one character. I do wish that the wife's chracter could be somewhat less contrived and two dimentional...

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 15 years ago
The comments on this story prove one thing...

... and that is that not all anonymous idiot assholes come from America.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

Damn fine story with no evidence of wimpery. As for the commenter from canada, every now and then you must suffer the slings and arrows from dumbasses everywhere...mr. canada probably knows he's an asshole and that's good enough for the rest of us I imagine. Last, just a suggestion for real life...while going through a messy divorce, it's good to pack heat 24/7; it's a very convincing way to make the lowlife bastard who was screwing your faithless whore of a wife go away. Only in Matrix can speed and agility dodge mr. smith and mr. wesson!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 15 years ago
Excellent story.

Well-written, intense. My only concerns (and why I gave 75 rather than 100): A woman having sex in the home in front of minor children (never mind that it was inadvertent) would be labeled sufficiently immoral such that she would not receive custody of any child, also awards for losses are not taxable (another reader pointed this out as well), and finally, the idea of hooking up with a woman like Sheila after her behavior in high school is ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good

After reading the comment of anonymous in Canada,i put a 100 in the rate too.Cruel bastard???A mother who threats her own child don´t deserves any pity.No mercy for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Seems he took a long time to act knowing they had

been having an affair for a year. Marrying a slut, she was a slut in high school by her actions, never pays off. A slut will cheat to stay a slut.

rooster1rooster1about 14 years ago
Knox no

He gets no pass if he had not bailed Terry out & coddled him all his life maybe Terry would have had to grow up 20 years earlier.

robinhodrobinhodover 13 years ago
I read all comments

They can be nearly as good as the story. As I expected in regard to such an excellent tale the vast majority of comments are fully supportive. Some of the minor criticisms I thought were irrelevant. The few savage attacks were the work of sadly deranged persons. There were suggestions that taking her back after she first took off with that man was unrealistic. Nonsense; he was young and in love, time had elapsed, she had "come to her senses" - I well remember my first love (who never came back). I would have taken her in a minute! It might not happen now because it was 50 years ago. No, I'm not sad and bitter, I've been blissfully married for 46 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Coaster;

Your story rates a five and is as good as any, as I personally, have ever read. My compliments to a fine writer. R.T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sgt. Preston!

Loved that little reference to the old radio show. Wonder if anyone else caught it?

"On King! On, you huskies!"

Woof woof!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A good story, held my interest through out

Well written and edited story.

Very believable characters and storyline.

An all around good story.

Thanks

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Great story

Coaster, I loved your rhythm and pace. You created wonderful tension and drama and you did not succumb to the temptation of going overboard or being overly dramatic. This made for a very enjoyable read. My only small peca dildo, I wish there was a bit more specific retribution regarding the wife, as the blackmailing of her children should have been dealt with more severely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Custody is NOT automatic. A tten would be allowed to choose where to live.

Ruined your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really a good story.

Only "negative" comment (and really not negative); cheating wife did deserve a little more payback. Regardless, really a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very good story It held my attention till the end

To bad no payback for wife, never knowing the reason for her thinking.If i am correct you can not lock your wife out of the home you shared without a court order. just a minor qlitz for a well thouight out story.she was one work of art.

patricia51patricia51about 13 years ago
* Laughing* Sergeant Preston of the Yukon?

THAT was clever indeed. It caught my attention and made me laugh. The whole opening scene was great. It did seem to flatten out a bit emotionally after that but I enjoyed it a good deal. Thanks.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
I laughed at sgt Preston too

I enjoyed the read and his rational approach to ending her affair. A case could easily be made for her being punished MORE but I believe she got years and years of all the people in her life seeing her for what she was... an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
All that set up for that lame ending?

Sorry that was pretty disappointing. He never really faces her or talks to her. She doesn't suffer. Lame.

Now pouring battery acid on her face, that would be nice payback.

SKHPSKHPabout 13 years ago
Nice story...

...but again:

What is her point of view? I am always anxious to understand why a wife in a LW-story cheats and lies and if she feels really comfortable with it.

In this story, Sheila seems to be unsure of herself at certain points. Consciousness?

So why didn't the author give us a chapter with explanations from Sheila's POV?

GualterioGualterioabout 13 years ago
Good Job!

I enjoyed this well-written story. As I'm sure you know, a couple of prolific authors also had some nice things to say about this story (Patricia and Scorpio). There might be others but I didn't look at all of the comments. I hope you keep on contributing!!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
1*

I stopped reading, as soon as I discovered it is an old folks story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Star Fairy Gives You A Five!

*****

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
i Gave it a 4 because

can you as a writer, not follow the norm. Doesm the husband allways have to been beaten damn near death, I've only read about 4 story were the wife did the right thing and no be a slut. 95% of the husbands are a cuckold and will do anything to keep their wife. Matt Monroe and DWornock must be related because their two peas in a pod.

jiminabjiminabover 12 years ago
Loved it

But the Sgt. Preston of the Yukon ....... thing just broke me up. A 5 from me. And I might come back as an anon with another 5 just to piss DWornock off. Thanks for the read. Jim

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Prison, lack of working knowledge and to live without his father's aid is enough punishment for him. The cheating wife will suffer from her children's bad opinion. BTW 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It needs

a second chapter to show his life after f'ing sheila, and the crap he had to go through. He deseves a "perfect" finish". I know you can do it coaster! This is a highly rated first part in my humble opinion

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Too bad

I'm disappointed that the hero of this story allowed himself to be crippled by punk ass Terry. He should have confronted him with a roll of quarters in his hand. His wife was a down right evil slut.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Need More Background...

Need to know the wife's motivation for all of this deception. For all of the background about the husband, the wife is the real character that demands development. Not enough information to consider this a complete story...this would be ideal for a followup story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A much

More realistic portrayal than all the hack writer revenge fantasy bs we see here lately. Well done.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE KNOWLEDGE OF 20 YEARS

knowing you have a feral stalker and user, Fore warned, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Great Tale

The cheating wife was the lowest form of life that exists. Blackmailing your daughter to cover up her infidelity was horrific. The whore should have suffered more.

WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyover 11 years ago
Good story

The blackmail of the girl was sad but close to what might happen in RL.

My only complaint with this story is the age of the kids 18 and 16. 18 doesn't enter into the legal equation unless said child has some kind of dibilitating handicap and at 16 the judge would consider what the child wanted. Overall a good but sad read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more!

Give us an epilogue about what happened to the skank.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 ONLY ONE THING IN ALL OUR LIFES WAS PERFECT

and for that a crucifixion took place, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Second Comment

Great tale. Great revenge. The wife has no one and the kids are fine.

Ok by me.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

I guess a Nigerian whore house for the would not be in keeping with the authors life perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So,

he became a semi cripple, but gotten a little bit of money and he's okay w/ it? eh, whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Everybody lost

The husband, the wife and the kids all lost. Kids are going to have problems long term having a decent relationship with the whore. The husband will probably never

trust women again, and the wife, well she didn't get punished enough for causing the whole mess in the first place. This is supposed to be a erotic fantasy site. What happened to the sex, the lynchings and the revenge?

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
no judge

In any court is going to award primary custody of a 16 year old to a parent if that 16 year old says he wants to live with the other parent. Obviously there are exceptions. But had the father in this case fought for custody and the boy said I want to live with dad the husband would have gotten custody. You gave the wife custody as part of your usual habit of making the wronged husband suffer more than needed.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Guess again - OneShotOne

In most states at age 15 or 16 a child can indicate who they want to reside primarily with in custodial cases. This does not require the judge to grant it. (BTDT - cost a lot)

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
It reminds me...

I had a friend in high school who had a girlfriend, she dumped him while he was on vacation with his parents. It broke his heart. They got back together in their senior year; it looked real. I included his story in one of my tales. Then they went off to college; him to college, her to nursing school. She started cutting out by that first Thanksgiving. He was brokenhearted again. He caught her out, forgave her, and they got back one more time till he found another girl, the right girl. Then he broke up with his feckless high school sweetheart. Feckless did get married, then divorced, then married again. That's the last I heard about her. My friend ended up happily married to a wonderful woman. These infidelity things amaze me. I found My Little Miss Right when I was nineteen right out of the army. She was sixteen. We married, made six kids, and neither one of us ever looked back; charmed life I guess.

This was a good story, a real five.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
hypocrisy

I find it interesting how so many men claim to have a right to sole possession of all family property. Without any consideration of the wife's contribution. And, whether or not she also works for a paycheck.

Especially enduring pregnancy and childbirth and then all the years of child care.

A few minutes of grunting and groaning and squirting a some sperm into your wife's vagina, then demand she tell you what a wonderful lover you are just before you roll over to sleep, while she rubs out a real orgasm for herself. Is the major effort many men make towards child-rearing.

Best example: Family of five have one loaf of bread. Father leaves taking half the loaf with him. Mother is left to feed herself and three children with the remaining half.

Some asshole judge, enforcing legislative mandates or voter's initiatives {that most right wing assholes conveniently forget about} says that was not a fair split of the Family's loaf of bread.

The asshole judge orders that the bread be divided into five pieces, so none of the family go hungry. Father scream like a little bitch, that ain't fair to him, he earned it.

So the asshole judge asks him 'what did he earn it for?' And Father's reply is? Pick one:

A: Father worked to earn the bread, he refuses to credit the wife even when she works for a paycheck. He should have the prerogative to eat as much of it as he wants and the rest of the family will have to split what is, if any, leftover. This seems to be a very common marriage especially among those few commentator-trolls. Who actually have bungled their way through a mediocre relationship with an actual flesh & blood woman. Who was not their own Mother or a plastic doll or a pixelated image.

The court retorts to Father, so YOU would have YOUR children go hungry so YOU can fill up your fat gut? YOU are willing to throw the family YOU fathered, YOU created, onto public welfare to burden taxpayers, so that YOU can eat to YOUR content?

B: Father and Mother work to earn the bread, Inside and Outside the home. Both acknowledging that the loaf of bread belongs to the Family Corporate. Trying to balance the needs and desires of each of the Family members against common goals of the Family as a whole entity while benefiting individual members.

Like I said these whiny bitches in the Commentaries are hypocrites.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
We do not stand on moral (except for the marriage absolutist) but MUTUALITY

@ Fanfare Nobody tells we Revenge Story fans are total Knight in shining armour. Many buddies want strong cruel revenge against the imagined cheating wife characters in their comments. We are (except for the marriage absolutist ally fellows) the followers the MUTUALITY. The wife (or the husband) cheats she (he) lose her (his) right for the FAIR HUMAN CONNECTION MANAGEMENT. So to hide a little property from the cheating wife (or cheating husband) in the divorce proceeding it may be not the total moral thing but we (except for the marriage absolutist ally readers) reject THE MORAL after the discovered cheating same to the cheating spouses (wife or husband alike), BECAUSE WE STAND ON MUTUALITY.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Just let me point out that his slut wife was a stay-at-home soccer mom for 16 years.

She still had time to fuck around with Morrisette about four years before. Then she started work because she wanted to, part-time and then full time when her old fuck-buddy came back to the dealership. I think a fair distribution was 40% to her (no more) and 60% to the husband and the children in the custody of the father. She cheated a long time before she was caught. Murders have been done for less, many of them. I am not recommending murder but I can understand it.

InescuInescuover 10 years ago
Give some reasons

I've noticed a trend in you stories to not explain the wife's infidelity in any way. Some reason or minor details would help to flesh out the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The reason Cuntster2 doesn't explain the reasons for the wives betrayals in his stories is...

... because like so many other writers on Cuckerotica, Cuntster2 would have to defend the indefensible! Better to be a WHORE wife APOLOGIST than call a spade a spade ( or a tramp wife a WHORE ) ! Can't say anything that would upset the Cuck/Wimp/Man Hating crowd ... right Cuntster2?!?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

Fucking cunt needed to suffer more. Oh well. Still nice revenge.

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago
****

A good story about an average guy in an average marriage with average problems and average kids. I think that pretty much tells all about this story. And yet, I've had fun reading it, because the writer's talent is clearly above average. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
shut up you stupid cum catcher

Fanfare, did any part of your brain survive. The Rain Man has more sense that you. So crawl back in your whore whole and shut the fuck up!

WinestoneWinestonealmost 10 years ago

Good read. Thank you.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Custody

Somehow, I would think the story of her daughter discovering the earlier infidelity and the blackmail of the daughter to keep it quiet would go a long way to show her an unfit mother and give him the custody of Ben.

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
custody

I have to agree with KarenE's comments on the same subject

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Agree with "karenE"...

I was reading and thinking the same as KarenE...after what his daughter told him no way any judge gave the guard to the wife...But he also should think that he was the one who didn't learnt his lesson about her, when they dated in College!!! he had to go to that trap again...The only good thing were the children...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More on custody

In most, if not all states, children fourteen and over can choose which parent to live with unless there are extreme circumstances against granting their wishes. Also, a sixteen year old boy being required to live with an adulterous mother would be unlikely.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
My second read of this very good story.

Coaster, I have read most of your work on Literotica. I have a question, I know that you want to be correct in what you write. It is my belief that taxes are not owed on damages of this type, maybe some states have different rules. Whatever, it was a great story. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
two sides.

good story, but i have sympathy for the wife, the husband was a complete bore in bed so she was just trying to find what he would'nt give her, always two sides, though we do not hear both sides in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Two comments

First, for the last commenter...as the story is written, there really aren't "two sides" to this story, at least not in my view. Flagrant cheating that results in the breakup of a family and grievous physical injury to the cheated upon sort of disqualifies any whinefest from the cheaters. Period.

And second, the story is quite well written, it keeps the interest and gets where it was intended to go. I was happy to give it a five......

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Anony-two-sides,

Give me a break, asshole. If he was a snooze in bed, divorce his ass. There is no, I mean none, reason to be unfaithful to your spouse and threaten children with the loss of one parent to keep them in line. She had no reason, other than that she could, to do what she did. Hubby was a fool to get with her in the first place after the way she was when they dated. Sure, it was high school and people do stupid things while they are learning, but a climber in high school is usually still a climber later in life. If I was hubby I would check the paternity on the kids.

Good writing, remorse is believable but forgiving her and taking her back wouldn't have been. Bravo, good choices in the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous