My Perfect Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ownedslut
Ownedslut
146 Followers

My relishing in His piss was not done just quite yet though. Master knew I would have had to piss after being in the airport, the drive to the hotel and swallowing down my depraved cocktail. He told me to get on my back in the tub, ass in the air in a position I had become all too familiar with in the weeks before making the trip to San Fran.

See Master had to teach me a lesson a few weeks ago, He had given me the task of having to shower in my own piss first thing in the morning, all on camera and telling Him why I was giving myself a golden shower, why I needed it. I had to do it morning after morning until He saw on camera that I was performing to His very high standards. The ultimate position I came to understand was laying on my back, the propping my hips on my hands and doing almost a teddy bear stand. It wasn't the most flattering or comfortable thing but that wasn't the point. It was supposed to humiliating to be pissing on myself like that, yet it made my cunt throb and body crave degradation even more.

So when Master told me to lie on my back, ass in the air, I knew exactly what He meant. There I was with my ass and cunt on total display, my face still easily seen between my parted knees as I balanced there.

"Then piss if you have to pig." He said as He stood over me watching me.

I instantly tried even as I could feel my face turn a light shade of pink in embarrassment, but my body just could not go with Him watching over me. He had never watched me outside of a video piss. It was such a submissive thing for me to try to let go of one of my privacies like that. I don't know what felt more humiliating, the idea of pissing in front of Him, or the fact that I couldn't do it.

As I strained I felt Master's piss start to rain down on my ass and cunt, I hadn't completely drank all of Him down and to my delight He still had more to hose me down in. My cunt started to flood with my slutty juices along with His piss, the hope I would be able to piss on myself vanished and my need to cum started to rise up just by feeling His piss fall on me. The thick smell of His piss started to fill the air once again, adding to the depravity of it all, distracting me from the task of trying to go myself.

He switched between my fuckholes and my face until the very last drops fell. I got off of my back and back into my knees as He walked away and started to get dressed. An hour and a half is what He gave me for time to get ready. Enema, washed up, toys set up and be waiting where He expected when He got back. The time was more than generous, exactly what I needed.

"And you won't be pissing without me here pig."

I knew there would be a catch and I knew for certain that I would have to piss while doing my enemas in preparation. I stopped breathing for a second in panic and I begged Him to let me try again before He left to run errands while I got ready.

Thankfully He let me assume the position one more time to let me try to piss on myself like the depraved urinal slut I am. This time went much better as I could feel a small stream on my own piss trickle down my tummy and onto my tits. I was relieved as I felt the warmth of my own depraved shower flow down my body and onto my tits. It wasn't much but it was enough for Master to allow me to proceed as normal.

Once the door shut behind Him on His way out, I opened my luggage and quickly started grabbing all the toys I brought and laid them out for His access in the main room. Everything in a neat row, each one made my mind race as I put it down.

What will He use? How will He hurt me? Maybe everything or nothing at all?

My mind raced, egged on by my fuckholes and their desire to be filled to the brim. Laying out His leather belt and crop made a grin spread across my face knowing my body would be red and sore by the end of the night. I grabbed the enema bag once everything was unpacked and headed to the bathroom to get to work filling my ass and making sure I was porn star clean for Him.

Three rounds of my depraved rinse, wash, and repeat cycle and I was more than ready for Master's cock. I tried to relax and enjoy the warm water filling me up as I stared at the gorgeous view beyond the window, but all I wanted was Him filling me. My lust for Him, His cock, His dominance, it was all I could focus on as it completely took over. I washed up, fixed my makeup, pulled my hair into a ponytail and double checked everything before assuming the position.

Facing the entrance I got down on all fours, just as I always have when greeting Master. Legs spread shoulder width apart, ass raised up in the air fully presented, forehead against the floor with my hands flat to the sides of my head. Calm breathing, focusing on my own submissive nature and what I was there for. To be used like the dirty little fuckpig I was born to be and serving my Master exactly how I was born to.

I could wait for hours on all fours for Him. Face to the ground there is nothing to distract me from my thoughts. Nothing to catch my eye, nothing to draw my thoughts away from Him. The longer the wait, the longer my imagination has to try to see into the future. How will I suffer so sweetly? How will I be used? But it doesn't take much to snap my train of imagination, all it takes is the sound of the door to the suite opening.

Master was back. What felt like a very long time waiting for Him was only 10 minutes maybe at the most. He didn't say anything as He walked into the room; He just grabbed my pony tail and used it as a leash to walk me on all fours into the living room to where He wanted me. He let go of my hair and then went about doing what He needed to until He was ready to tend to me, His slave in waiting.

There I waited yet again, forehead to the ground, ass perched in the air on full display. I strained my ears to try to hear what He was doing, to try to tell where He was in the room. Sometimes Master uses ear plugs on me, He almost always puts a tight fitting hood over my head with nothing but a mouth hole so His cock still has full access to my warm, wet mouth. All my senses taken away except for touch, taste and smell.

This time was different though. No ear plugs, no hood and all my senses were straining for Him. I craved to hear His low and domineering voice, to see Him, to taste His skin, to smell His cologne and to feel His leather and touch. I craved to be completely consumed by Him. My head was swimming in my own needs and desires waiting for Him.

I heard Him switch on the television and find the football game; it was a Sunday after all. Then He had me by the hair leash again as He repositioned me squarely in front of Him before He settled into a spot on the couch. He started to speak and from that point on I was completed dialed in. My brain which seemed to have been doing nothing but thinking, stressing, imagining for the past few weeks, turned off completely. There was only His voice. My submissive instincts took over and I could finally just be completely in the moment with my Master, exactly what I was born for.

"Why are you here pig?"

The question always makes me smile on the inside, the answer is always the same. I am there to be His fuckpig. To serve His every depraved desire. A set of holes to be used as hard as possible. It is the question that almost always signals the start of a hard session at His feet. I could hear a sense of calm in His voice, a pleasure, while He explained that He had a few days to draw out my use, that there would be no rushing, which has almost always been the case in the past. I could almost hear a smile in His voice, which did catch me delightfully off guard as our sessions of the past always started with such a serious tone.

Master had a football game to enjoy still though, He was going to properly relax and with that He told me to get to work worshiping His cock. I have to say I was a little caught off guard. Master had always made me suffer through harsh belt whippings, made me whimper and endure proper pain before I was allowed anywhere near His thick, hard cock. This time really was different and I did not have to be told twice. Every single thought left my head, my entire world became only what was in front of me.

I reintroduced my mouth with the cock it had been missing thoroughly. Every last inch of His cock demanded my attention. I could already smell my own arousal as I breathed deeply through my nose while licking up and down Master's shaft, crossing my tongue across the head to get a selfish taste of His sweet precum before lowering my head down on His thickness. It was like I was drunk on the moment and I could not get enough.

All it took was Master to shift His weight and I would know to switch my focus to rimming His asshole, ram my tongue deep where it belongs. I could taste the sweat of His ass while I licked away, breathing Him in deeply while I struggled to get more and more of my tongue rammed into His asshole before moving on to fill my mouth with His balls. Worshipping His cock, balls and ass was heaven for me; I was getting exactly what I wanted, what I needed. Piggish greed filled my fuckholes, I wanted more and more the longer I was on my knees at His feet.

Without warning Master stood up and walked away for a second to grab something. I was too delirious on cocksucking to even pay attention to what He grabbed and I didn't care, I just wanted His cock back in my mouth. He did not make my cock hunger wait very long before I was back on all fours, worshiping His cock again while He got back to the game. I really should have paid attention to what He had grabbed though.

Without warning a sharp sting landed on my ass cheek. Bent over the way I was not only let me lick, suck and gag perfectly on His cock, it also made my ass the perfect target for His riding crop. It was a sharp pain, followed by a delightful heat as I could feel the welts forming. Each blow was like a release trigger for me.

It hurt but in the best way possible and made my emotions swell for my Master. Pain is an amazing thing at His feet, it focuses me completely on the moment but makes me want to moan, scream and cry all at the same time. It made me want Him even further down my throat while I half moaned and yelped. It made me stick my ass even further up and out, hoping to give Him even more landing space for His crop. Quickly they started to come. Never with rhyme or reason, never at a tempo I could anticipate.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

I could feel the heat start building not just from the crop marks, but between my legs as well. I could feel the blood rushing to my juicy cunt. The pain grew with every fresh lash from Master's leather. I could feel my yelps grow louder with each new sting, but with them so did my moans. Every sting felt as wonderful as thick fingers stroking my clit and my need was growing more desperate by the second.

Running the leather lightly across my skin made me shiver in pleasure and purr like a sex starved kitten in anticipation for the next lash. All it would take would be one slap straight to my asshole to really make me yelp hard but it would only make me suck His cock with even more fervor. My cries made His cock drip with precum and the taste filled my mouth. I slowed right down to enjoy tasting Him, to appreciate even the smallest drops of cum from Him.

I was lost in His dominance. My only existence was to serve His pleasure and that was deepening more and more by the second. I have no idea how long I was down on my knees before the football game ended and just as quickly as it did Master's attention switched to really starting to work me over.

Master told me to change position, turn around and present my ass and cunt for Him with my face to the floor. My wet cunt was throbbing to be touched and I could feel it dripping with my anticipation while Master grabbed some lube. Years ago I would have felt embarrassed to present myself that way to someone, but now it fills me with nothing but excitement and pride when I am properly presented and exposed to my Master. The vulnerability of it only adds to my own release.

I knew what was coming, I had been begging for it for weeks on end. Any tightness my cunt had was about to be destroyed as I could feel Master stroke my cunt a few times, making me slick with lube, and line His hand up with my lust swelled fuckhole. There was no going gentle and with only a few harsh strokes, I was impaled on Master's hand like some sloppy hand puppet.

I felt the guttural moan escape my mouth. It wasn't in pain, it wasn't in pleasure, it was another part of me all together. That part of me that screams "fucking use me", that same part of me that craves Master's piss, that same part that begs for His leather.

Master completely took over; all I could do was take every second of the brutal fisting He unleashed on me. I could feel His fist rotate, open and close, drive in deep and then pull out; lifting me half off the ground while He did. My cunt was making obscene slurping noises while I got sloppier and sloppier with my own juices, flooding from the sheer intensity of my situation. It was no time at all until I was whimpering to Master, begging if I could cum.

"Yes," He said as He opened His hand wider inside of me, unyielding in the pace He was working me over at.

It rose up in me and I completely let the intensity wash over me while I came properly for the first time in weeks. Not the self induced, mildly satisfying orgasms that I am allowed by myself. It was like a wave growing higher and higher until it finally completely flooded my entire body, my legs began to shake and I couldn't even breathe it felt so amazing. At first it was sheer bliss but as my climax grew, so did His brutality.

How quickly He can make my pleasure kick into overdrive, my moans and whimpers turning into outright cries. I was in pain but the kind that drove me to only buck back onto His closed fist while He stretched out my hole completely, pulling His fist almost all the way out, making me want to impale myself back down on Him. Each time He pulled His fist back, I could feel Him open His hand and slow down, stretching my cunt as far as He could, ensuring I felt the full gravity of His control over my fuckhole.

I needed to cum again in what felt like no time at all and Master did not deny my begging. I was sobbing as the wave of orgasm hit me and washed over and through my cunt. Tears welled up in my eyes, part from the pleasure, part from the pain but also because it felt so amazing to be used exactly how I needed to be. The harder He used me, the more I could let go of everything else and just be the set of holes I was born to be.

Every so often He would pull completely out of me, leaving my cunt gaped and slopped wide open. His fist sliding in so easily, with little resistance after letting me feel how open He made my fuckhole. Each time He did this, the depravity only sunk in more and more. He pulled His fist out of me and told me to turn around and clean my slop off of His hand.

I wasted no time at all spinning around; I needed a taste of the slut I am for my Master badly. The sweet taste of my own cum and lube filled my mouth while I hungrily sucked His fingers clean. I could smell my own sex on Him; it was the smell of a wanton slut in heat.

"Worship all of Me you filthy pig," He demanded of me. "Every last inch of me."

It was like candy to me, those words almost sang out to me as I slowly moved on past His hand and up His arm. There was something so intimate about it for me; rarely had Master ever let worship anything but His cock, balls and asshole. It only pushed me even more into my own little world of being His slut. I wanted to savor every second, I needed to make it last while I got to experience more of my Master than I ever had before.

A complete calm of focus washed over me. There is a fine line between being completely present in the moment and completely lost in the moment and I could feel myself balancing perfectly on that line while my tongue danced across His skin. So many women would be humiliated to suck on toes; I only felt utter joy doing it. It is hard to feel humiliation doing something which seems so natural and I was completely dialed in on my every movement.

I made sure to pay attention to His cock and balls as I traveled back across His body, switching from His legs to torso. As quickly as He let me get lost in the moment, He snapped me right back out of it again as He stood up and grabbed a close by ottoman, dragging it to the spot in front of where He was previously sitting, instructing me to get on it.

I wasted no time getting on it, on my knees facing away from Him. My ass was perfectly on display as I put my hands down on the ground in front of me, thrusting my ass up even more as I put myself at an awkward but comfortable angle. Again, Master thrust His fist into my vulnerable cunt. It was already sore from His previous handy work from just a short time prior but still sloppier than ever. There was no warm up, just sheer brutality in His movements inside of me and yet again I felt my hips try to buck back and meet His brutality head on. I needed it more and more the harder He started using me. There was no escaping from it, not that I wanted to anyways, He was ruining my cunt. My slutty juices were dripping down out of me and all I could do was grunt like a total fuckpig.

He pulled out of me and reached around, letting me taste my slutty fuckhole and clean my slop off of His hand. I wanted His cock inside of me badly now. I wanted Him to ruin my asshole with every inch of His rock hard cock; ripped in two by it so both of my fuckholes were gaped wide open. I could hear Him open the bottle of lube and my ass twitched in excitement. I hadn't had any cock in my ass in what felt like forever and there isn't anything quite like having Him break open my tight hole again.

Master lubed His cock up generously and put a squirt on my asshole, more for His own comfort, if anything, as He intended to make me feel every hard inch of Him He could. He lined up His cock with my hole and forced the head of His rock hard cock past my ring of tightness. I don't even think I breathed as He did it; all I could do was focus in on the cock in my ass. Master rocked His cock out and back in again ever so slowly, giving me half an inch more than the first time before repeating again. It accepted every single inch of His cock as I was methodically fed it inch by inch, my ass devouring it easily.

With every new inch His pace was quickening until I was taking the full shaft of His cock in my tight hole. Deliberate strokes for a deliberate reason. Master was opening up my ass completely before He pounded it. Feeding my hungry hole His full length before pulling out to see my ass start to stay open on its own, begging to be filled and winking at His cock. I reached back and pulled on my one ass check with my left hand, spreading my cheeks so Master could get even more access to my asshole.

It felt like that was a cue to Him to start pounding me with His cock, my slick asshole offering no resistance at all to His full length, I was in heaven as I felt myself getting more and more gaped. The lube was making obscene sounds as I got more and more sloppy. Air would rush into my fully open asshole with His cock and then bubble back out again as He pushed deeper and deeper into my fuckhole. It added a nice amount of humiliation to it all. Here I was, a bent over pig, with a ruined, sloppy asshole and all I wanted was more and more.

"Clean," He said in His low dark way.

I could have broken my neck as I whipped around and got off of the ottoman and onto my knees in front of Him as He sat down. I love the taste of my own asshole off of His cock. It is a mix of my fuckhole, lube and His precum that is like the sweetest wine to my senses.

Ownedslut
Ownedslut
146 Followers