My Perfect Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ownedslut
Ownedslut
146 Followers

I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything. I crumpled on the floor like a broken doll, belly full of cum, cunt gaped wide open leaking my slutty juices everywhere. If that isn't waking up properly, I don't know what is. Master laughed at the sight, pleased with my state. Slowly I sat up, a sense of sheer happiness washing over me.

Master had a meeting to get ready for and I was in charge of packing up all the toys. I never even noticed that none of them got used, a good Master needs no tools and this trip was a demonstration of that. I wondered if Him making me pack them all at home was just all part of His way of focusing me as I packed them all up again. It worked, that's all that matters in the end.

We both had to fly back home at the same time later that day, but I still had a few hours while He was at His meeting to kill. I made sure everything was packed up before getting dressed and made up to find a cafe to have a coffee and perhaps some sustenance at. My mind was blank as I killed off the rest of my morning. I felt like I was in my own little world while I walked outside, stepping into the crisp ocean air. My own little submissive world that the vanilla world around me knows nothing about. It is a level of contentment that is hard to explain, the kind that wipes your mind clear of all stress and outside distractions. I couldn't even tell you what I ate at the cafe I settled in to or whether the coffee was any good. None of that mattered, it was just time filler in my morning that didn't seem to even matter. I enjoyed the peace of the morning as I made my way back to the hotel to finish packing up.

Everything was by the door, I knew not to keep Him waiting when He got back as we would have to get to the airport and be on our way as soon as He returned. Always on time, He walked in just when I expected Him to and He went straight to work packing up His own bags. I gave the room the once over, making sure not to forget anything before we left to the parkade and make the drive to the airport.

It was a quiet drive. I tried to put it out of my mind that I would be saying goodbye to my Master yet again, not sure when I would get to be at His feet next. Luckily He turned on the radio and made small talk with me, almost like He could sense how quiet I had gotten. That is the only hard part of my time with Him, the part when I realize I have to say goodbye. But after years at His feet, it is part of my reality. I didn't want the drive to end, I didn't want to leave His side, but reality had to make it so as we pulled up to the airport.

"Thank You for using me Master," I chirped as He pulled the car up to the curb, letting me off at departures before He returned the rental car.

"Of course My pig," His words came with reassurance to me.

And with that I unloaded my bags from the car, straightened myself and walked away into the airport with the kind of confidence only He can give me.

Ownedslut
Ownedslut
146 Followers