My Perfect Valentine Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked it up. It had shut off. I turned it back on and called my husband. "Robert just left, honey, and I tired. I think I'll just sleep for a while. Alright?"

Randy answered me, "sure, but can I come up to your room and sleep with you?"

"Where are you?" I asked.

"In the parking lot, I slept in my car."

"Oh, honey, I'm sorry," I told my husband.

"I'm not. I heard a lot and I'm glad it went so well."

"How much did you hear?" I wanted to know.

"Bits and pieces, moans and groans, and a scream. Your phone shut off in the middle of you getting fucked in the ass."

"Are you upset?" I asked.

"Not at all, I loved every moment of it, and I love you even more now," Randy said.

I thought "what a wonderful husband."

"You missed a lot of moments, honey," I told him.

"And I want to hear all about them," he answered.

"Not now, I am really tired."

I'm coming up," my husband told me.

"Hurry."

When Randy got to the room, it was all I do to open the door. I was still naked. He grabbed me and kissed me deeply. He carried me back to the bed. He undressed and lay beside me. He lightly kissed all over my body, it felt so good.

He began to lick my pussy and I tried to stop him. "You know.." I said.

"I know and I have to taste you now," Randy responded. He ate me like he was possessed. I didn't know his tongue could go so deep. He rimmed my ass and tongued me there too. Then he put his cock to my pussy. I handed him the lube.

"I've done it a lot," I said.

He put lube on my pussy and fingered it inside my pussy. He put a generous amount on his cock. He then fucked me. He was harder than he ever has been before. He fucked me fast and came a lot. I feel asleep as we cuddled and kissed afterwards.

I woke up and Randy was laying next to me, looking as if he had been awake for a while. "What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost three o'clock," he replied.

"I was supposed to check out at noon!" I cried.

"Don't worry, I called and reserved another day. Why don't you shower and I'll order room service?"

I showered and dried off. When I came out of the bath, room service had arrived. Randy had partially dressed.

"Strip," I said.

"Why?" Randy asked.

"Because Robert and I ate naked and you and I have to eat naked too," I replied.

A he dropped his pants and shorts, I noticed a boner. As we were eating, I purposely dropped some food on the floor. I got out of my chair, pushed the cart aside, and took Randy's cock into my mouth. I licked it, sucked it, twirled my tongue around it, tongued the little hole at the end of his cock and then deep throated him. I was able to get it all in. Randy was amazed. I kept sucking him as I could tell he was headed to a climax. I held my lips tight as he shot his cum down my throat and in my mouth.

I held some of the cum in my mouth for him to see, and then swallowed it. He couldn't believe it.

"I see you've learned some skills," he replied.

"I have, and I want you to teach me even more."

"I love you so much," Randy told me.

"I love you so so much," I replied.

"I think we're closer than we have ever been before," my husband said.

"So do I. I definitely do," I responded.

We stayed in the room and made love all evening. We talked about all Robert and I had done, and we both had just got hotter for one another. I told him about Darius. I assured Randy that I had both Robert's and Darius' phone numbers.

The next morning I woke Randy up the same way I had woke Robert up. I then fell back asleep and Randy woke me up again later by licking my pussy and ass, and then lovingly fucking my ass and pussy. He is so GOOD! He is my husband and my lover and I will love him forever.

12