My Pet

Story Info
Amelia cheers up her Sir after a long day at work.
1.7k words
4.31
19k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morciel
morciel
1 Followers

Amelia could tell that her Sir had a bad day at work. He wasn't at all his normal self when he returned, his blazer thrown on the couch, joining it in a heap. He normally came to her when he got home from work, held her as he knew she didn't like being alone for that long. Something was wrong, and she knew she had to make it better. She knew better than to ask him, he never told her about his work, never brought it home with him. So she did what she knew what could, make him happy.

She crawled to him on all fours, sitting in front of him her face set with the sly smile she knew he loved. She didn't have to say anything, her Sir knew what that look was asking for, and how could he deny her. She unbuckled his belt, pulling off his slacks and the boxers beneath. He wasn't hard yet, but he never was, she had to earn it first.

She started low, like he liked it, tongue licking around each of his balls, his dick slowly growing against her face. She took one into her mouth, sucking on it and pulling it slightly, his breathing halting for a moment. She smiled, and moved southward, Sir sliding forward with her. She took his balls in a hand, lifting them out of the way and licked down his taint, feeling him squirm on her tongue. She followed the seam in his skin to his ass, licking around it slowly, letting him savor the sensation of his pet's tongue. She darted it closer to it, feeling him shake and his dick grow longer and harder with each flick. Her hand found it, jerking it slowly in time with her licks.

His hand found her brunette hair, taking hold of it and pulling her away, up to her seated position again. He rose; half guiding and half pulling her by her hair to sit her back against the couch, leaning his how fully erect cock to her lips. She opened wide, allowing him to use her mouth as he could any of her other holes, thrusting slowly at first, inching his way into her mouth, his girth stretching her jaw till it almost hurt, one Amelia's most favorite of pains. He reached as far as he could push, his balls pressed hard against her chin. She did her best to relax her throat, his throat, so that she could be perfect for him. Sir held it there, moaning as Amelia struggled to breathe. She tried, but they both enough how long she could hold him that deep in her throat, and she gagged, forcing him to pull out. It came out dripping with her spit and he slapped her with it, leaving her cheek wet. It humiliated her, to have her own spit on her face, to be struck with his dick, and all the while her panties, red lace as she knew Sir loved, grew moist with her arousal.

Sir thrust into her mouth again, and again, pushing in deep but never holding it, using her mouth as he would her pussy, letting his balls slap hard against her chin. Amelia loved it, the spit drooling from the sides of her lips, the feeling of him stiffening even more in her mouth; she knew he was close, almost ready to gift her with her favorite treat for being his good girl, but no. He didn't cum in her mouth for her; instead he pulled out, pulling her again by the hair to her knees, and walking her to the bedroom.

He bent; lifting her soundly and throwing her face down on the bed, her legs hanging off of it. Sir took hold of her tight booty shorts, the only pants she was allowed to wear in the house, and pulled them off, revealing her now saturated lace panties. He grinned, giving her ass a smack with a cupped hand.

"My pet likes to be used, doesn't she?" He asked in a cooing tone.

"Yes Sir she does," Amelia replied, savoring the sting of the smack.

"My pet has been good, hasn't she? She deserves a reward." Sir said, pulling open the drawer of the bedside cabinet and pulling out her Hitachi. It was her favorite toy, bought for her birthday, but she was forbidden to use it without him, and he had withheld it for a long while. He plugged it in and turned it on, letting it hover above her waiting clit. The sound alone was enough to make her drip, and he could feel it, rubbing her pussy lips softly with two of his thick fingers. "Do you want it my pet?"

"Yes, Sir, please." She begged, shaking with anticipation.

He turned it on its lowest setting, lightly pressing its head on her swollen clit. She moaned, the sound long and low, pleasure radiating throughout her body. He raised it to medium, and she began to shake, feeling the wave of pleasure coming to a crescendo.

"Can I cum Sir? Please can I cum?" She begged.

"No pet mine, not yet, hold it for me." He whispered into her ear, rubbing the vibrator on her harder. She bucked a little, trying her hardest to hold it in. Pleasure made her mind lose focus, her voice growing in volume.

"Please Sir, please? Please, please, please." Amelia cried out, her voice ragged from her moans. Sir didn't answer, not for another minute, as she squirmed and went into spasms. Right as she thought she was going to lose control and cum, he spoke.

"Now my pet."

She came, her mind completely lost in her pleasure, she drenched the sheets beneath her. He turned it to high when he spoke, and she lost it, she screamed, it all too much for her.

"No more, please."

"Excuse me?"

Her legs moved of their own volition. "It's...oh god too much Sir please, no more?"

"You don't want to cum again for me, pet?"

Before she could even reply she did, her back arching and legs thrashing. She lost her words in that torrent of pleasure, and only moaned. He held it there still, forcing her to orgasm at least three more times. She lost count, the blinding pleasure blending from separate moments to one long amazingly terrible moment. Then, it stopped, and she had to pant to get any air at all. It seemed like she was lying in a puddle, and her clit was sore with the most exquisite of pains. Sir was speaking, she knew that, but she couldn't hear the words. He slapped her ass, hard, and it brought her back.

"Did we enjoy that my pet?"

"Yes Sir, I loved it. Thank you Sir."

He nodded, putting the Hitachi down. He shuffled through the draw, finding what he was looking for. Amelia felt cold liquid drip down her ass crack, and she knew what he was going to do. Sir raised her to her knees, thankfully taking her body from the chilly moistness of her uncountable orgasms. She could feel the head of his cock push into her ass, and though it was greatly help with the lube, his girth still filled her with more of that pleasant pain. He started slow, not give her the full length of his cock, working it a little more with each other thrust, her moans again filling the air, harmonizing his grunts of pleasure.

Sir's hand found her hair and wrapped it in a fist, pulling her back in time with his trusts, forcing her head back like a horse on the reigns. When he fit his full length, six of the best inches she'd ever had, into her ass, he left the slow trusts for a more forceful approach, pounding away at her ass, his balls swinging in time with the movements, slapping up against her sore pussy. Amelia moaned using her well trained muscles to tighten around Sir's cock, making him gasp hard. He pulled her up, whispering into her ear.

"You're a good little slut aren't you?"

"Yes, god, yes Sir." She moaned, Sir thrusting balls deep into her knocking out her breath.

"Say it."

"I'm your slut, you're good little whore Sir."

The words seemed to be fuel for his lust, and in one fluid motion, he pulled out of her ass and pushed his cock deep into her cunt, all pretenses of easing into her gone. Sir took the Hitachi, turning it on high and putting it beneath her, pressing her clit down on it and fucking her. It drove Amelia mad, and soon she was cumming again, her pussy tight around his cock, her cum lubricating it better than anything he could have bought. The Hitachi remained, and drove her to blissful madness twice more before Sir's beloved voice dragged her back to reality. He was barely more than growls at this point, it made her shake more than anything else he had done to her.

"Is my pet ready for her treat?"

"Oh god yes Sir, please give it to me Sir."

He pulled out, turning her over roughly and pulling her by the legs to the floor, her head up against the bed, now more than drenched in her cum. He didn't even had to jerk his cock when she fell into place, his seed shooting out like a cannon into her mouth. He moved, so it didn't all end up there, letting it spill onto her face and tits as well. She savored what fell into her mouth, before swallowing her treat. He had to rest a hand on the bed to not fall over when she proceeded to her next duty, licking his dick of both his and her cum, as a good girl always cleans up her messes. She sucked and licked him clean, and he knelt beside her, pushing two fingers into her cunt. He fed her more of her cum from them, and Amelia thanked him every time for the treat. He petting her sweat and cum damp hair, cooing in her ear. The same phrase, again and again, a smile on his lips, troubles forgotten, least for now.

"Good girl, my pet, good girl."

morciel
morciel
1 Followers