All Comments on 'My Princess'

by AmorousFucker

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

next time try writing in the format of an actual story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
.

Another dumb ass writing as if talking to me. This is a stupid tense to write in. Writing in first person is about as dumb as it gets. I wasn't there!

nightshadownightshadowover 9 years ago
Both of those asshole- fuck off!

There are hundreds of best-selling novels out there, all written in the first person. Just because you don't like the style doesn't mean it's invalid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Both of those asshole- fuck off!

It's called an opinion. It's called a comment. You didn't make comment on the story, just commenting on their comments. Guess which one is the really asshole.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Comments, opinions... Whatever. Here's an "observation".

Lots of successful authors use First Person, Present Tense while writing. For every one who "can" do it well, there are GOD ONLY KNOWS HOW MANY OTHERS who really, really, really don't do it well.

Why do some succeed while so many fail? I can begin to sum it up. The successful authors are describing "their actions" and sharing their thought process, etc.

"I walked to the door and cautiously opened it. I winced as the un-oiled hinge squeaked, although I'm sure it wasn't nearly as loud as it seemed to me."

And so on. And actually, this is more like an example of First Person, PAST Tense than Present Tense, but ...you get the idea.

The ones who fail aren't "describing their actions" so much as "sharing their fantasy".

"I lick your tits. My saliva dribbles down your tits, while I hump my erection against your leg."

I lump those failed stories into the category labeled what I like to think of as some variation of "Me write bad."

This is why when someone actually does succeed at writing a decent story in FP/PT, it's a welcome surprise. If you don't start off thinking a FP/PT story is probably going to suck, you're just in for a world of disappointment.

luver233luver233over 9 years ago
JFTR

This story would be considered second person pov.

luver233luver233over 9 years ago
Also

I would have to agree with Epiphanys comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story it will, get your dick hard

every body wants to be the Altamont critic a good story is just that and will stand by it's self keep on going don't stop enjoy yourself Ten bears keep on keeping on.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckerover 9 years agoAuthor
Wow, so much criticism

I can't help but to be amused by the animosity shown for this story. For the record, it was written specifically for an ex-girlfriend who has a Daddy/Daughter fetish; she asked me to write what I would do to her (utilizing the idea of role play, of course).

By the way, I have two other stories (one of which has three chapters, with a few more mapped out if I ever decide to continue it) posted on this site which utilize the style of writing that these critics are clamoring for. I can't help but to be surprised at the backlash for daring to branch out, but it is what it is I suppose.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckerover 9 years agoAuthor
One more thing

I agree wholeheartedly with Epiphany's description, and certainly mean not to take away from it, but would add that the primary point of writing from this perspective (and posting it on Literotica, at least) is to put you in the mindset of the narrator, so that you may entertain the entire emotional complex through his/her eyes...which is certainly possible through other styles, but this is the least cerebral method.

Can't help but to laugh, yet again, however, in that those who left the harshest replies are also the ones who hide behind the anonymity of e-courage, not even leaving so much as a screen name with which to associate the comments. This means either they have a profile on the website and are choosing to post anonymously, or else they have only read stories on Literotica and have not posted any of their own.

Perhaps some of you should try writing erotica, yourselves, before tearing that of another to shreds, no?

luver233luver233about 9 years ago
Criticsm

You (general you) post stories here with the knowledge that people are allowed to rate and comment on them. Just like any other writer/author, there will be people who don't like what you've written or the way you've written it. It's inevitable.

Anonymous strangers on the Internet think your story sucks. Oh, well. That's their opinion and they're as entitled to it, as you are to write whatever the hell you want. Fuck em'.

I mean, really. Two people didn't like the POV you chose to write in. (And seemingly didn't even know what the style they didn't like was called) What exactly does one say to that? Sorry you don't like that perspective? You could. But why even bother?

My posts weren't meant to be critical. I'm not even sure if Epiphany's were, though I do agree with what they said about the issues/problems inherent with FP/PT. In any case, 10 people favorited the story so 2 critical comments doesn't seem like much to get worked up over.

And JFTR, (mind you, I'm not defending any of the anon posters literacy here) good readers are not always good writers. The two don't always go hand in hand. And one doesn't need to write erotica, or anything else, to be qualified to judge it. But even if they did, you have no real way of knowing if they actually are writers or not.

So, yeah. Water off a ducks back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous