My Professor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark turned me in his arms and kissed me then, a deep, intense kiss that spoke of possession and pleasure that could be had in his arms. I twined my arms around his neck, giving of myself wholly as I kissed him. I wanted nothing more at that moment than to be completely and utterly his. As he broke the kiss, I fell to my knees and wrapped my arms around his hips. I pressed my lips against the bulge in his trousers, dampening his pants with my tears and with my kisses.

Still not speaking, Mark led me to his bedroom. After tying me spread eagle to the bed, and placing a pillow under my ass, Mark shucked his clothes and stretched out next to me on the bed. His erection pressed into my hip as he ran his hands over my body.

He tweaked my nipples, pulling and pinching them, then stroked them lightly. The varying stimulation had my tits throbbing as I cried for more. He stroked his hand lightly down my body, his fingers sliding along my wet slit, separating my cuntlips and lightly brushing my aching clit.

My hips were propped upon the pillow, and my back was slightly arched, causing my pussy to be completely open to him. Mark took full advantage of this, unhurriedly exploring my crevice. I could feel his fingers coaxing even more moisture from my cunt, as he stroked my inner labia. I jerked involuntarily against my bonds as he manipulated my pussy, and I cried out his name, begging for him to make me come.

"Not yet, my dove. Be patient." Mark grinned as I moaned and begged. Moving his fingers up my slit, Mark firmly tapped my protuberant clit, sending sparks shooting through me. I gasped, straining my hips upward, movement impeded by my restraints and the pillow underneath me.

"You're such an exciting little slut." Mark whispered in my ear. "I just knew you'd be a firecracker." He continued to tap rhythmically on my clit as he whispered to me, and I felt my body straining closer and closer to orgasm. "Do you want to come? Tell me how bad you want it."

"Oh. Oh oh oh. Please, please let me come." I gasped, arching my back even further as Mark's finger began to make tight circles around my clit. "I need it. I need you. Oh, please, please, please." I begged, my voice trailing off into gasping sobs.

Mark began nibbling on my neck and ear as his magical fingers played in my slit, and I knew that if he continued I would come. I felt every muscle in my body go taut as a bowstring, and then I was coming all over his hand. Dimly I heard someone screaming, and realized it was me, but I was too wrapped up in the pleasure I was experiencing to care.

The orgasm rolled through me, and seemed to last forever. But when I finally relaxed as my orgasm subsided, I felt Mark move between my legs and shove his cock inside me. He felt incredibly hard and he immediately began thrusting rapidly, gripping my hips as he slammed into me. His pelvic bone smacked into my clit with each thrust and I felt myself spiraling out into another orgasm as he fucked me. Mark grunted, shoving his cock deep inside me as I came, and I felt his cock spurting inside me.

Gasping, Mark leaned down over me. "Damn, you are one hot bitch. I've never come so fast." He began to kiss me then, deep tongue kisses punctuated by his licking my neck and face. His cock seemed to deflate some, but he did not withdraw.

Relaxing, I eagerly returned Mark's kisses, and felt my body crying out for more. As we kissed, I felt his cock begin to stiffen inside me. The sensation of his penis growing inside my pussy was incredible. I could feel my cunt walls conforming to his rapidly expanding penis, making a tight sheath that allowed me to feel every ridge, every pulse of his cock.

Mark groaned into my mouth as he reached full erection, then he began to slowly slide his cock in and out of my channel. The sensation of being completely filled did not leave me, as my pussy squeezed his pulsating rod. I again felt myself climbing toward orgasm, and I wrapped my legs around Mark's hips and began to thrust upward at him, urging him to go faster.

Mark rose up onto his knees, thrusting into me, and captured my clit between his thumbs. I screamed again, as he roughly massaged my clit. I felt my pussy caressing his thrusting cock, and then I was coming again. As I came, time seemed to lose its cohesiveness, and I gave myself up completely to the sensation of being wholly dominated and the pleasure I was experiencing. I lost track of how many orgasms I had, and in the end I felt as if I was simply one mass of nerves, concentrated in my clit and cunt.

After what seemed like hours, I came back to my senses to find Mark stretched out on top of me, both of us sweat-soaked and panting. His rapidly deflating cock was still buried inside me, and he was gently biting my tender nipples. I was moaning and my throat felt incredibly raw, as if I had been cheering for hours at the most exciting football game ever. My pussy gave one last shuddering clench as Mark withdrew from inside me, and I moaned again, wishing for more even as I realized just how exhausted I was.

Mark untied me, and curling me into his arms, he kissed me once more and promptly fell asleep. I had questions, but figured they could wait as I dropped off into sleep as well.

12