My Professor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Mmm… yes… more…” I moaned as he fucked me. I pulled at the twine that bound my arms, but it would not budge. I enjoyed knowing I was helpless as he fucked me.

“Oh God!” Paul moaned. “Mmm… you’ve the tightest little cunt I’ve ever fucked. That’s right, squeeze your professor’s cock harder, you fucking slut! Tell me, tell me what a fucking little slut you are!”

“Yes, oh God, yes I am. I am a little slut.” I replied.

“And you love this don’t you? You love your professor fucking you like this. You love being tied to my desk in the front of my classroom while I fuck you.” Paul said as he fucked me, harder now. He fucked me so hard I could feel the desk moving slightly across the floor as he thrust into me.

“Oh God yes…more… fuck me harder!” I screamed as I felt the most incredible orgasm rip through my body. More and more orgasms ripped through me. I lost count rather quickly.

Paul did not seem nearly done and I didn’t mind this at all. He fucked me harder and harder. I moaned and screamed uncontrollably as he fucked me. And just when I thought I could take no more, he stopped.

I immediately whined and groaned. “Why did you stop? Fuck me more. Please I promise I’ll be a good student and get all A’s. Please fuck me more.”

I stopped whining as I felt his cock rubbing against my cunt. My body shuddered as his cock encountered my clit. He rubbed it back and forth a few times, and another orgasm was the result.

“You want me to fuck you huh? Anyway I want?” He asked as he rubbed the head of his cock around my cunt.

“Yes, yes fuck me. I want your cock in me!” I replied desperately.

“Ok,” he replied.

I felt as he rubbed his cock back and forth until he stopped with his cock aimed at my ass. In one stroke, half of his enormous cock ripped into my ass. I screamed out in pain. I thought I might rip in two, and yet still I dare not tell him to stop. Slowly now, he began to start pumping away at my ass. I groaned, whined and moved about. And as much as it hurt, it felt oh so good.

Paul reached around and began to rub my vagina while he fucked my ass. He found my clit and pushed against it with his finger. If my arms had not secured me to the desk, I would have collapsed beneath him. The ecstasy was too great for me to handle anymore.

He fingered my clit while he fucked my ass. My legs gave way in pure pleasure, and my arms pulled at the twine that secured me to the desk. I could feel the twine cutting into my flesh, but still I could not find the energy in my legs to support my body. This didn’t seem to bother Paul. He continued to fuck my ass furiously.

“You like that, don’t you? You fucking slut.” He nearly growled.

“Uh… oh… ye… yea… yes.” I said weakly.

He fucked me harder and quicker, and I could tell by his grunts and thrusts that he was nearing orgasm.

“Oohhh fuck!” Paul shouted as he came, pulling his cock out of me. I could feel his cum dripping down my leg.

He put his cock away in his pants, and zipped them back up. He walked back around the desk, took a scissor out of his pocket and cut the twine that held me to the desk. I immediately collapsed to the ground. He came around, and wrapped one of my arms around his neck as he helped me stand up. With one arm holding me, and the other holding the class test papers, He gently escorted me walk out of the building. Exhausted and weak that I am, he took me back to his office to rest.

12