My Real and Terrific Love Life Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Latina
Latina
78 Followers

Unexpectedly, he responded to my enthusiastic yes with a nervous chuckle. He explained to me that up until that moment, he had been afraid to tell me that he was starting to fall in love with me. He was afraid that telling me he loved me, after just four dates, might make him seem desperate and needy, and might scare me away, just as we were starting to build-up a relationship. He felt that scaring me away now, when he was falling so much in love with me, would have just been too painful for him. So he was relieved to learn that I was feeling the same way about him, as he was about me. Once more, we were both on the same wavelength.

After we both relaxed, and we slept in each other's arms for several hours, we got up and showered together. In the shower, he lovingly soaped my breasts, my ass, and my pussy, in a gentle massage, while kissing me all over (whenever he hugs me from behind, while kissing my shoulders and nuzzling my neck, I still melt, whether we're in or out of the shower).

All the while, the shower gently sprayed over both of us. His arms wrapped around my breasts from behind, as his still semi-hard cock throbbed against my derriere, and he kissed his way down my back.

Our shared shower was so loving and giving. But it did make me a little bit horny again, especially when he slid his long, thin, soapy middle finger up my freshly- fucked snatch, cleaning out the last, lingering residue of our thoroughly-blended juices, while the shower stream caressed my back. Mostly, though, this sexy, shared shower made me feel loved and loving, warm and contented, highly-connected with and to him. In one evening, we had gone from dating, to hot and passionate lovers, to committed boyfriend and girlfriend, to inseparable soulmates. My gloom from my loss of my first husband was finally dissipating. I was becoming happy again, a new and higher level of happiness than I had EVER known. His soulful love and fiery lust for me had instilled in me, along with his wonderful, thick, creamy come, a mixture of wild outer passion and calm inner peace.

After the shower, we lovingly dried each other off with two of his enormous bath towels.

As I stood wet and naked before him, and he dried me with a love deeper than I thought I would ever find, his eyes and his caressing hands so lovingly expressed his silent appreciation for my soft but firm 38-C breasts; my 3-inch wide, reddish-brown areolas; my long, hard nipples; my 28 to 30 inch waist with its gently-rounded belly; my curvaceous 36-inch hips; my thick, dark crop of fur surrounding my now-deeply-contented pussy; my smooth, creamy thighs; and my slender, dark, shapely Latina legs.

As I dried him off, my own roving eyes and wandering hands were just as appreciative of his handsome 5'10" frame, his powerful upper-arm muscles; his nicely-sculpted hairy chest; his slender 36-inch waist; his large, semi-firm balls; his 8-inch long, 2-inch thick cock; his firmly-muscled and very cute, tight butt; and his long, strong, slender, muscular, hairy legs.

We put our previous night's underwear back on, and still both nearly naked, we both headed for the kitchen. There, he held a chair out to me, inviting me to sit at his dining-room table. He then proceeded to cook for me: a delicious breakfast of fluffy scrambled eggs, crisp bacon, and whole-wheat toast. He served us both, before sitting across from me at his table. Try to imagine how sexy and romantic it was, to sit across the breakfast table from each other, both of us so scantily clad, after our very first all-night shared intimacy. We fed forkfuls of food to each other across the table, in between kisses. Eating breakfast together, while gazing at each other's nearly-naked bodies, was just such a WONDERFUL way to end this fabulous first lovemaking session. And this really was lovemaking, not just sex as in some of my previous relationships, as we were ALREADY falling in love with each other on just our fourth date.

Now we have been married for nearly two years. Think about it: of COURSE I married him! In my first marriage, I settled for having so little. But with husband #2, we have all the ingredients for an extraordinary marriage: mutual love, trust, and respect, of course. Shared interests like music, history, and ballroom dancing. We both love children and enjoy being parents. We have equally- high libidos. He is a well-mannered gentleman at all times. He does not share the male obsession with sports (he says I am his favorite sport, and his actions confirm this), and he understands and appreciates the woman's viewpoint. I know: a perfect gentleman, no interest in sports, understands the female perspective, enjoys opera and ballroom dancing--you're thinking GAY, right? Believe me, if you could see and feel the way he makes love with me, the way he cherishes making love to a woman's body, you would KNOW there is absolutely NOTHING gay about him!

So, yes, I married him. I mean, after that long night of romance and passion, when my gentleman kept selflessly satisfying me (both physically and spiritually) over and over again for hours on end; when my heart was filled with love and peace, even while my desperately-horny pussy was stuffed more full of long, thick cock than I had ever known was possible; when my heart filled with butterflies, even while my pussy filled with my own come more times in one night than I had in the preceding 45 years of my life--how could I help but to fall heads-over-heals in love, not to mention deeply in lust, with this terrific, loving, patient, kind, and generous, studly gentleman? When he so kindly and lovingly cooked breakfast for me the morning after; when I walked around all day with a huge smile on my face, a song in my heart, and my stretched and sore pussy more full of his and my intermingled juices than it had ever been before--how could I not marry this kind, considerate, loving, well-hung, sexually-masterful hunk of a man, my long-sought and finally-found soulmate, my prince with a "horny toad" inside of him, my knight in shining armor, the romantic gentleman who awakened my long-buried passions and lust?

My husband likes old jazz songs, and a song on one of his favorite jazz tapes is called "Sentimental Gentleman From Georgia". A verse in that song says that when it comes to loving, the sentimental gentleman is "a professor, yes-sir, and what he teaches women, no-one else knows how." Except for the part about being from Georgia, that describes my second husband perfectly: sentimental, a gentleman, and taught me all about loving--things I didn't even KNOW that I didn't know!

Now that we ARE married, there's LOTS of other, umm, PHYSICAL activities that we both enjoy regularly, and we are constantly teaching each OTHER new ways to express our loving feelings for each other. For example, I lie on my left side, and he lies behind me, slowly caressing and stroking the curves of my hips with one finger at a time, while rubbing his 8 hard inches against the crack of my ass. His fingers then caress the crease where my ass cheeks join my legs. He tells me that my ass creases are among my sexiest features. I'm SO glad he finds my ass so sexy, because his fingers stroking along my ass-creases, while his cock rubs inside my ass crack, really get my juices flowing. It takes about 20 minutes of his cock rubbing my ass like this, before he erupts all over my backside. Meanwhile, he slides his middle finger in and out of the depths of my pussy, and his index finger plays at the entrance to my rectum; this combination of multiple exploring fingers, and teasing me with his cock against my ass, is just GUARANTEED to make me very hot, and STEAMING wet, for him, every time. He knows that what he does drives me crazy with desire for him, and I know it too, and we both LOVE it!

Another favorite of ours: I will sit on top of him, with my legs straddling his hips and thighs, and I'll slowly rock my pussy lips back-and-forth along the entire length of his rigid, quivering cock. His thick, pulsating shaft feels so good, just rubbing up against my wide-open pussy slit, without actually entering me. We can keep this up for about half an hour, before his come and mine ooze all over the outside of my pussy lips. We always keep a small towel within easy reach of our bed, to clean up his and my excess goo, after our tongues have cleaned away as much as they can handle from our explosive series of orgasms. And all of this is just from rocking against each other, without him actually ENTERING me!

Sometimes from this position (me sitting-up and rocking atop his cock), he will wrap his fist around his rigid rod, and he'll then slowly slide his hard shaft, straight up into me. Then he'll grab my hips or my ass, and he will slowly, gently, push me up and down on him, showing me the pace that he wants at that time, until I take over and continue riding him all on my own, using the same pace that he has set.

As we both get increasingly more excited, I slowly build-up the pace. I know by now that he likes to accelerate our pace VERY gradually; now that I have experienced this slow build-up with him myself, I, too, like to GRADUALLY build our passion now. He has taught me the joy of being patient, of not being in a hurry to reach orgasm, of letting our pleasures last as long as possible, before allowing ourselves to reach a climactic release. As our sexy pace, and our lustful heat, slowly, ever so slowly, build and build, he gives his powerfully- thrusting love muscle up into me ever-more quickly and deeply. After about 25 or so of his increasingly-deep, and ever-more-rapid, thrusts, I start to drip my pussy juice down, all over him. He likes to kiss and squeeze my breasts, and to roll and pinch my nipples between his thumb and forefinger, as my bucking, gyrating hips and thighs ride him into mutual orgasmic ecstasy.

Then, of course, if we really want to please each other, there is simply nothing better a couple can do, to and for each other, than that good, old-fashioned standard, the "69." As we face each other's crotches, and we lick and suck each other's most sensitive regions, we both feel so intimate and equal, each giving exactly what we are receiving.

In fact, we were in the middle of one of our frequent, VERY hot 69 sessions, about two years ago, when he proposed to me. We had talked for quite a while about getting married, and we had even picked-out wedding rings together, but he hadn't actually proposed to me just yet. I knew that he had been saving-up to buy my ring, and I didn't know if he had gotten it yet. He had also told me that he has waiting for the right moment, he wanted his proposal to be different and memorable, and boy, was it EVER! Some people might not consider his timing to be romantic, but to me, it was VERY romantic, not to mention so VERY sexy! As far as I'm concerned, he timed his "mid-69" proposal just PERFECTLY, as he literally had to slide his tongue off of my G-spot, and back it all the way out of the deepest recesses of my juicy slit, in order to ask me to be his wife, while slipping a 24- carat gold ring with a BIG diamond on it, onto my finger. Considering how terrific our 69 was making me feel, and how deeply in love we already were with each other, he KNEW that I'd be in absolutely NO condition or inclination to refuse him.

For my part, I had to slowly back my head away, reluctantly withdrawing his entire 8 inches out of my throat; I had to back his fabulously stiff, throbbing, just-on-the-brink-of-coming manhood, out past my tongue and teeth, just to be able to excitedly scream out a YES answer to his marriage proposal. We then gazed at each other, smiled, and hugged each other's naked bodies so tightly, joyously, and lovingly.

Without moving from our 69-position alignment, I reached my arm under his bed, and I pulled-out a package that I had hidden there several days earlier. "I knew that you were planning to propose to me soon, so I bought you an engagement gift for just this occasion," I said. He opened it, to find an elegant 14-carat gold chain. I slipped this chain around his neck, and I fastened the clasp at the back. "I shall wear it and cherish it always, my love," he said, kissing my bare thigh, which was already resting close to his face from our earlier 69.

As we were STILL positioned for our 69, he now expressed his gratitude for my yes answer, and for my engagement gift, by plunging his long tongue deeply, all the way into my tender slit, until he was once more just-about licking against my cervix. I felt his new gold chain rubbing against my navel. I realized that our 69 had suddenly become very one-sided. While I was immensely enjoying his tongue probing so deeply inside of me, I wanted to be fair to my brand-new fiancee, and to return the intense pleasure that he was giving me. Besides, I was feeling SO in love with him just then, that I HUNGERED for the feel and taste of his smooth cock-flesh in my mouth again.

I shrugged. With both of us still positioned for a 69, and his tongue so expertly working-over my pussy again, and me about to be his bride, what else COULD I do at this moment of our greatest happiness, but to swallow my sexy, loving man's stiff, throbbing shaft all the way back down my throat again, and to resume my eager sucking and licking? Do you think he planned his proposal that way, just KNOWING that his interrupting our 69 for a marriage proposal, would be followed by me giving him the best, most loving, most eager blow-job of his life? Of COURSE he knew that this would be the result, of his asking me to marry him in this way! Yes, he knew EXACTLY what he was doing, proposing to me right in the middle of our very hot 69.

We were now so excited about the idea of getting married, not to mention our excitement over what we were then doing to, for, and with each other in our on- going 69, that as we continuously pleasured each other, we were both ready to burst, to release one long, uncontrollable explosion of pent-up lust after another. So, only moments after he had proposed to me, and I had accepted, I now hungrily swallowed EVERY drop of his erupting spunk, just as he licked and sucked ALL of the tangy juices that were just then spewing out of my wide-open pussy. What a DELIGHTFUL way to seal the marriage agreement that we had just made!

No, I simply can't think of ANY more-romantic, or more-sexy, marriage proposal, than ours was!

But wait, once more, it got even BETTER! The very next day after he proposed to me in this highly-unusual but wonderful way, we took his father out to celebrate, at a very-upscale Italian restaurant (it was his dad's birthday). All of the waiters are also skilled opera singers, so you get live entertainment with your dinner. My new fiance had the restaurant announce his dad's birthday. When they did, his dad signaled the waiter that we were also celebrating his son's engagement. The waiter congratulated us, and then he quickly walked away to wait on other customers. I thought nothing more about it, until about 30 minutes later, when several waiters were up on stage singing; they all descended from the stage, and they all came to our table. They all stood facing me, and by my fiance's pre-arrangement, they sang a very romantic Italian ballad directly to me! I felt bad that our engagement had upstaged his dad's birthday, but his dad said that he didn't mind at all--he said that he was just so happy to see his son marrying such a terrific lady. All in all, it was the most romantic evening I had ever experienced in my life, and let's just say that later that night, I very generously rewarded my fiance for giving me that still-cherished memory, of our romantic engagement party.

Even two years later, our love life continues to be extraordinary. Whether he loves me from the front or from behind, or in a 69, or any combination, my wonderful and amazingly-generous gentleman of a husband likes to be sure that I have at least one orgasm each morning, and one each evening. He ALWAYS lets me come first, or at the same time as him. He usually doesn't let up on me, until I've come in screaming, moaning, shaking, quaking, heart-pounding, gut-wrenching, soul-satisfying, head-to-toe orgasms, at least 3 or 4 times in quick succession. He generally won't stop until my tight, happy pussy is so sore from coming, that I can barely get up off the bed and walk around. He says that he loves me SO much, that he just wants me to be happy, to feel pleasure. He tells me, and his actions show me, that he enjoys MY pleasure, even more than he does HIS OWN. I never thought that any man could make me act like such an unbridled slut around him, but my gentleman's love, desire, caring, trust, and respect for me, make me want him ALL the time. And I just love every minute of it! My hungry, all- pervasive desire to lie naked with him; the slow build-up of our foreplay; the slow, leisurely, pounding, thrusting, and throbbing; the ultimate fulfillment of my all-consuming desire in a crashing climax; and my warm, contented afterglow--I love it all!

In two years of my current marriage, he must have brought me to about 1,000 powerful, total-body climaxes, compared to not having even ONE orgasm in 17 years of my first marriage. I literally had NO idea what I was missing all those years, before we met! Amazingly, not only does my sentimental gentleman bring me to multiple orgasms, but he usually has multiples himself. He is not a "one-shot wonder," as I have heard that so many men are. I am flattered that he finds me so sexy, that he can usually come 2, 3, or even 4 times in one night with me. How could ANY woman with a normal, healthy sexual appetite (some might say that mine now borders on nymphomania), feel happier than he makes me feel, both in and out of bed? Of course, I have long since thrown away that vibrator, which I used to depend on before I met him--who needs a battery-operated IMITATION cock, when my real man is so much more satisfying, sexually and in every other aspect of every- day life? A vibrator simply cannot satisfy me physically, let alone nurture me spiritually, anywhere near as well as my loving husband can and does.

I recently saw a movie where a woman was actually SINGING, as her lover lay beneath her naked, sitting-up body, and he thrust upward into her. Lucky me, I know JUST how she feels. Riding my husband's 8-inch-long, two-inch-thick cock makes ME want to sing out in ecstasy, too!

For the first year of our marriage, he marked off the months since our wedding by giving me a special gift. Yes, there was the usual stand-by of flowers and candy, but most of his gifts showed a great deal more imagination. For example, we like to watch the seals at the beach, so one month he gave me a beautifully-detailed sculpture that he found, of two seals playing on the rocks.

Another month, he gave me a gold chain, with a heart-shaped pendant, bearing my first initial.

The monthly gifts built up to one BIG gift for our first anniversary: a romantic out-of-town weekend, without our kids. We walked around town with our arms about each other. We window-shopped, and we browsed the quaint antiques stores and artsy-craftsy shops. If I showed an interest in a cute little knick-knack, he unhesitatingly bought it for me on the spot, without my even having to ask. Barefoot, we took a sunset stroll on the local beach, hand-in-hand, wearing our skimpiest, most-enticing bathing suits, and ending in the most indescribably- wonderful tryst, under a beach blanket, right on the still-warm sand. We both enjoyed him taking me, at various times and in various locations, throughout the weekend. But several times over that weekend, he let ME be the aggressor, a role which I now enjoy almost as much as he enjoys seeing, feeling, and being the recipient (the object) of, my aggressive sexuality. I would NEVER have had the courage to be the one initiating sex with my first husband, because his usual disinterest would have left me feeling too hurt and rejected. But THIS relationship has us so equal, and so loving, in EVERYTHING that we do together, that I find myself actually ENJOYING playing the role of the seductress and temptress for my new husband.

Latina
Latina
78 Followers