All Comments on 'My Real Life Crossdressing Experience'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 9 years ago
I Hope You Find Happiness

It would seem that you found the man of your dreams! I hope you find happiness and fulfillment with him. He seems to understand how to manipulate your clit and to make you feel like a real woman. Must be a GREAT guy! All the best!

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieover 9 years ago
Stunning

Very envious

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

it sounds like you found a wonderful man who knows what you like doing and is willing to give you what you have been looking for relax and enjoy //.....I have for 30 yrs now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Feminine Husband

I'm a married crossdresser, and my wife knew of my crossdressing before we were married. She does not encourage or participate in my dressing in any manner. How I wish she could be more involved, and most of all encouraging. I keep my legs smooth shaved and my body feminine. I have many fantasies and fetishes I'd love to share with my wife, but I doubt she'd be in any way understanding or accepting. I've always had a fetish for women's nylon clad feet, and high heels ans shoes. One of my biggest fantasies is for my wife to come home from work after a long day on her feet.She'd order me to slip off her shoes, and message, kiss, and smell her warm smelly nylon clad feet. As an afterthought; she'd order me to kiss and smell the inside of her smelly well worn shoes. She'd even wear the same nylons all week without washing, to ensure them very smelly for me by weeks end. Thus; my submissive nature. I'd be so grateful for my wife's acceptance, that I'd be open to any areas she might desire to explore. This would include flirting, and even being with other men if she had the desire or urge. That's also been a big fantasy of mine for many years; the thought of my wife being fucked by another man. I've been so turned-on in the past about my wife telling me in detail of her sexual experiences with her ex- husband, and the size of his dick. Maybe that's my attraction to so many cuckold pages lately. I can't imagine what her reaction would be if she discovered I enjoy the cuckold channel in addition to crossdressing. I guess I'll just have to keep dreaming and fantasizing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty Panties

I absolutely love the feeling of my "boi clitty" in a pair of my pretty panties and other lingerie !!! And a pair of scrumptious stockings, and a lacy, underwire push-up bra is so very stimulating....Mmmm !!!

SissyCrissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you girls are extra hot

Would be fun to meet girls like you in real life

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
The Real Me...

I just loved the the way this read, with delicate (beauty) care. I enjoyed how everything revolved around her, as the story progressed so did her sensuality.

When I myself dress Up, I do it with a tender touch of feminity & this puts me in touch with the female that's ansiousely waiting to get pampered.

As slip on her panties & bringl them up my legs, slowly becoming the lady Within Me (I feel the softness spreading Within Me. After which I put on my bra then I reach for my garter belt and step into it, I then Also pull it up, fasten it I reach for a sheer stocking and gently roll it up my silky smooth leg & festen it strap (how silky) rapeating the same motions with my other leg.

After stepping into a pair of black 6 inch Stiletto Pumps, I'll go over to the closet and choose a beautiful Skimpy black dress (by bebe) and pour it on. Until finally I going to sit in front of the vanity and I started applaying my makeup at the end the brunette brunette wig.

First time I discovered female lingerie I was captured by the first set of Black Panties that I touched and after putting them on I became a girl inside myself feeling different that before.

As the years wento on I learned how buy my own lingerie; bras, panties, thongs, stockings, dresses, high heels and everything else it came up becoming a lady.

garter2000garter2000about 5 years ago
Good girl

Adore your sissy stories and especially love how you decorate your sissy body in lingerie... please post more... I would love to see pictures of you dolled up in sissy lingerie and cfm heels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

i love to wear bra and satin under skirts

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
my first cock

an older friend took me on a date. when he took his cock out. it was huge, at least ten inches.he asked me open my mouth. he slowly put his cock in until he was choking.

he next d me to get on all fours and then i felt him open my ass. he made me cry all the time he fuck me but in time i was able to take all ten inches

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Real Dresser

I can not think of a time when i did not cross dress.My sisters would dress me in their clothes.My mother would dress me as a girl.I think she wanted a third girl but got a boy.As i got older and went out on my own i played around with dressing.I would dress around my apartment all the time.I just liked the feeling of silk next to my body.I liked wearing corsets with breast forms in side.But i always wanted the real thing.So i went on line and got female hoarmones and started taking them.After a year i now have long hair a hair less body firm butt and wider hips.But most of all real female breast 38c and they feel and look nice.But i have never went out side dressed but want to.I have taken to driving around at night fully dressed full make up and dressed.I went shopping for stockings and high heels and passed easy.The sales women knew and said how i looked.We talked and she said she would help me with my make up.I said yes so i went to her house and she started helping me.She had finished when her husband came home.He also said how nice i looked and came over to me placed his hand on both sides of my head and started to kiss me.His wife put a collar around my neck with a long leash and lead me to a bed room.She removed my dress and panties and tied my hands to the bed post.Her husband came back naked with a big hard on in his hand.I now was crying telling not to hurt me please.With that he pushed his hard cock in my mouth and down my throat and told me to suck it.With i felt some thing going deep in to my butt.His wife was fucking me with a strap on dildo hard.They both took turns on me all night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The best sex I ever had was with a Cuban man who made me sit on his Big Cock. While I raised up and down on it filling me full of cock, he masturbated my small cock. When he jaculated inside me, I had the biggest and best orgasm I have ever had. Sissy C

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

lovely, Thank you. your friend Joyce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Caught

I have been a sissy cross dresser for a long time.But only around the house never in public.Until the man next house caught me fully dressed .I was in full make up hairl done and dressed.He told me unless i did what he wanted he would show my friends all the pictures he took of me.I now am owned by him for what ever he wants to do to me.He forces me to stay made up and dressed all the time.He takes me to the adult movies to have sex with any one who wants me.I have to suck his cock every day and he fucks me weekly.Now his friends come over on week ends to have group sex and take pictures of me sucking an getting fucked.He now lets his friends sleep with me and use me for sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wear thigh high stockings supported by gareters .womens thongs and black garters under my jeans. i am a closet crossdresser with a 4inch clit. I have longed to meet a sissy crossdresser with a small cock like yours , someone I can please with my lips on a daily basis, Adrian closetCD

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

cute

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTammyPanty@TammyPanty
Very pretty woman who enjoys her sexuality. I write fictional stories based on known experiences for fun.