My Renaissance Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm muh ghud" she moaned as I was still coming and she was trying to keep it all in her mouth. There was a lot.

She laughed when some of it started to run out of the sides of her mouth, but thankfully I was about done. It was a massive ejaculation, and when it was over at last, she swallowed what was in her mouth. She wiped away that which was running down her face and kissed me holding my face with her slightly cum-splattered hands. "Well that was fun!" she chirped.

"Yes. Thank you for that wonderful lovin'!" I held my arm out for her to sit next to me.

I sat up as she sat beside me on the leather couch, with plenty of goo still on her face, arms and hands. I put my arm around her and gave her another kiss.

"Oh, you are so very welcome." Sharon was basking in the afterglow, smiling warmly and contentedly, but not as warm and content as I was. "I've been fantasizing about that for a long time."

"I still want to nail you from behind while you are on your tummy."

"Well, I'm game for that as soon as you're ready," Sharon assured me with a big smile and a gentle caress of my chest.

We talked for a while longer and I learned that she was still in high school when she turned 18 and started dancing topless at the local strip club where she grew up in North Carolina.

"I weighed 81 pounds that summer. All the men who liked little girls were drawn to me like moths to a flame and I made a ton of money," she said. "They still are, actually, but back then my boobs were perky and I didn't have stretch marks."

She joined the Coast Guard late that summer and served four years, then went to school at the University of North Carolina thanks to the GI Bill. She met her husband there, and got married and had her baby a few months after graduation.

We talked about our lives and interests. We talked about her husband and their open marriage.

"Isn't he a little nervous about you out on a date?"

"Not too much. It's not like I met you last night at a bar. He just wants me to call if I'm spending the night with you," she told me.

"There's a phone over there on the bar," I told her, smiling.

"I'll call him soon enough," she said. "Yes, I want to stay here tonight too." She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

It wasn't long after that I asked her where she was working and she dropped a bombshell on me.

"I work as an escort a few times a week."

"What?" I asked. All sorts of thoughts passed through my mind and not many were good. No wonder she was so magnificent sucking the cock!

She put her index finger across my lips as if to shush me. "I work for a company here in town as an on-call escort, primarily for foreign businessmen who come into town to negotiate deals, mostly Asians. I spend the night with them and make sure they have a great stay in town. Privately, I have about two dozen clients, mostly businessmen in the area who call me directly now and then for service, some with their wives even."

She took her finger away. "Escorts are not necessarily street hookers."

"I would have never guessed. Not in a million years." I was still dumbfounded.

"That's good, I suppose. I don't have the body of Miss America, but I do have the body of a different sort of girl that a lot of men want. They don't risk prison time to have sex with me."

Now I knew why she was shaved bald.

"So, can I ask what's the going rate?" I asked. "Is that okay to ask?"

"Sure, you can ask. It's $300 for two hours or $1000 for the night, but I don't want cash. If it's an individual, I ask them to get a gift of jewelry or designer stuff worth however much and leave gift receipts in the bag or box."

"Damn. What does a fella get for $300?"

"My company," she said coyly.

She laughed. "Plain vanilla oral and intercourse. Price goes up $200 if they want anal, bondage or spanking with anything but their hand."

"You like spanking?" I asked. I was licking my chops at that possibility.

"Eh, yeah, now and then. My husband and I both like a good spanking now and then. We've got a couple of straps, paddles and canes at home. I like it enough, so long as he doesn't leave a bunch of bruises on my butt - those don't look good to clients. However, if a client wants to paddle my ass, I'm going to make it worth my while. Why, you like spanking?"

"Yeah, it's another one of my quirky interests, along with voyeurism and exhibitionism."

"Oh yeah?" Sharon asked, cocking her head. "I'm more than a little bit of an exhibitionist myself." She laughed as she looked at the stripper pole.

"Yep. I like creampies too. So, if I paid you $300, could I give you a creampie?" I was smiling and it wasn't hard to see where I was headed.

"Joe, darling, if you showed me a recent test where you were negative for anything transmittable, I'd let you do it for free as often as you wanted. But no, not for the escort business. Condoms are non-negotiable, including for oral."

"That's good," I thought to myself. I wondered if I was sounding too much like an investigator.

"What happens if your client's penis is completely limp. How do you put a condom on that in order to blow him?"

"I have two hands and other womanly charms to arouse his interest." Sharon winked and smiled.

"Pardon me for asking so many questions, but this is all new stuff to me. So, just how busy are you?"

"Oh, it varies, usually about three appointments during the week and an overnight on the weekend, sometimes more, sometimes less. I've also gone on a couple of trips with the boss to Singapore and Seoul and a couple of other places as a 'hospitality specialist'. Those last as long as a week or ten days. I'm not crazy about being away from the family for that long, but it's more money than a month or two at most jobs."

"Hospitality, huh?"

"Yep. We provide hospitality on the corporate jet coming and going as well for the boss and his senior V.P. Ditto for entertaining on his big, private yacht."

"You must do pretty well for yourself."

"My W-2 alone last year was just shy of 45,000."

"Holy shit! How does that work?"

"I'm on their payroll. They send me a payroll check at the end of the pay period. It's $1250 a night minus taxes and they have me on their employee health insurance plan. I like the health insurance and the W-2 at the end of the year. Looks like a regular job, which I guess it is."

"Damn!"

"Yeah. I'm about as busy as I want and I'm mostly serving a limited niche market of both males and females. There are four other girls who I work with at the company who appeal to a broader section of customers. They are much busier, especially with their side work, but they aren't married and don't have kids."

"There's that many people out there buying high-dollar escorts?"

Sharon laughed. "Oh yes. And there are plenty of other women out there selling it too, some more discretely than others. It's the world's oldest profession, Joe. I might be a little cynical, but you guys are paying for it one way or another, whether you're renting it or buying a ring and getting married. Look at you. You bought me dinner and showed me a great time tonight and I rewarded you by letting you down my pants and come in my mouth. Society says that's how you're supposed to do it."

Sharon continued, smiling, "Me, I've dreamed of skipping the dinner part and just raping you in the shower at the gym I don't know how many times." We laughed.

"I've always wanted to be raped by a pretty girl!" Our laughter continued.

"One more I gotta ask. What's your husband think?"

"He's not possessive or the jealous sort. We like the extra household income. We have a nice house and money in the bank, especially since he's got a good job with the Alumni Association. The added bonus for him is that he likes it when I come home and tell him what happened. That makes him horny and we'll make love. He knows that he's the one I'm coming home to and the one I love."

"I could probably talk with you for hours about this stuff but maybe another time." I was feeling guilty asking all these personal questions.

"Nah, it's okay."

"So does your husband think this is a paying gig?"

"No, not at all. I told him I had a big crush on you. You're a handsome guy and a nice guy. My husband told me to ask you out on a date, but I wasn't sure I was your type. After you asked me last week about why I was so flirtatious and you didn't run away when I told you my husband and I had an open marriage, I was pretty sure you would accept, so I asked you out and here we are. When I get home, I'll tell him about our time together. You could say he likes hearing all about my dates," Sharon said smiling.

My cock was starting to perk up.

"Hah, I am the same way, actually. My ex-wife and I lived with one another for a number of months after we agreed to split up. She started dating and I'd be at home by myself wondering if she was going to let her date have sex with her. She'd come home, and I'd ask her about it and she would tell me about it and we'd fuck like teenagers all over again. Other nights, I'd peek in through the bedroom window when she'd bring her dates home. Sooner or later on those nights, I'd get to enjoy watching her get fucked in our marital bed. I found that so exciting." My cock was standing at attention now and Sharon noticed.

"Well, indeed," she said, reaching down and grasping my erection and gently stroking it. "Me, personally, I'm just a nympho. I can't get enough. Girls are fun to play with but I prefer guys. My sex drive is a lot higher than my husband's, especially after eight years. So, sometimes if I'm lucky, I'll have a boyfriend or two, and my husband is okay with that. Of course, he gets some strange pussy now and then too."

"That's cool." I didn't know what else to say. "So, how many special guy friends do you have now?"

"None. My last one was in the Army and was sent over to Iraq six months ago. So, can I ask you a few questions, Joe?"

"By all means, especially after all I've been asking you." I pulled her tighter against me.

"Would you like to see me again after tonight? I mean, I've had a great time with you and would like to see you again, but I know I'm not every guy's idea of a dream girl and you don't strike me as the pedo-type. We can still be friends at the gym regardless of your answer."

"Honestly, when you said that you were an escort, I was ready to run for my life, but I'm glad I listened to you. I find myself liking you more and more all the time. I like your honesty and your panache. You're a fun gym buddy too. So, yeah, I would like to spend more time with you. I won't have to pay for your time, will I?"

"Thank you. You're so sweet. That's one thing I love about you. And no, absolutely no gifts are required," Sharon said, looking down and giggling.

"Now that the tough one for me is out of the way, I'm curious about you. You said you were divorced. What happened? I mean, you're handsome and buff, you have a great job, you seem like a really nice guy and you're a great lover. You're almost every girl's dream guy. Why did you get divorced? Were you cheating?"

"Thanks, but I'm far from perfect. No there was no cheating on either side. My wife loved to borrow and spend money. I wasn't raised like that. I went from a hundred grand net worth before the wedding to a hundred-some thousand in debt after a couple years of marriage not counting the mortgage. It wasn't getting any better as she was hell-bent on buying a new ski-boat next. I finally talked with her and explained that I loved her but we just weren't compatible when it came to budgeting and finances and I thought a split would allow both of us to pursue what we wanted instead of having constant tension and fighting over money. Privately, my fear was that I was going to be eating dog food after my retirement if I stayed with her."

"Okay. Another tough one: You said you were far from perfect. How so?"

"I can be moody at times. I don't suffer fools, liars or dysfunctional people very well. I want my house kept clean, neat and orderly. I prefer to live frugally over ostentatiously. I'm opinionated, especially about politics. I can be hot tempered if you push my buttons just right. And honestly, at times I can be a real asshole to people."

She laughed. "Can't all men?"

"Sometimes, I suppose."

"So, do you have a girlfriend now?"

"I've got a friend with benefits but no girlfriend in the conventional sense. I'm just not looking for a long-term relationship right now."

"One more question, from my husband. It's kind of personal but you said you were an exhibitionist. He wants to know if you would come over sometime in the future and make love to me while he watched. He likes to watch."

"Probably, if we do it bareback. You know where I work. I test myself quarterly, and the last time was less than a month ago. If you're at the gym tomorrow, I'll have a printout of results. If you would go bareback with me after seeing that, I'll meet you and he can watch on a trial basis, but I'm not gay or bi-curious though, in case that's the next question. I take it you're tested regularly, right?"

She laughed. "Every month. I think it's why they have me on their health insurance plan. And my husband will behave himself, I'll promise you that."

She looked down at my raging hard-on and put her hand on it and stroked it gently. "So, it looks like you're ready to take me from behind. Do you want to go upstairs and do me in your bed or down here on the floor?"

"I've been ready! Let's go upstairs." I put my boxers on and Sharon picked up her clothes but put nothing on. We walked upstairs carrying our clothes and holding hands. When we got up to the second floor, we could hear Brian and Rachel fucking in their bedroom. The bed was squeaking as they made love, and they were moaning with pleasure.

"Someone's having fun!" Sharon said to me, smiling widely at the sounds of passion behind Brian's door.

I looked at Sharon and while her tits might not have been impressive, standing there nude, she looked good, especially with that lusty twinkle in her eye. She liked me a lot. And she was good in bed - a "professional" in every way. I was falling for this girl.

I told her to toss her clothes on the floor in my room, which she did. I led her back out into the hallway and told her to put her hands on the wall and bend over. I felt up her ass and fingered her pussy. The sounds of Rachel getting railed by Brian made for very interesting and exciting background noise.

"Put your cock in me," Sharon said. "Bareback."

I smiled.

I stood up and eased my cock in. Sharon's warm, wet pussy felt delightful. We both gasped at the sudden pleasure of my initial penetration.

"Oh yeah, Joseph. Fuck me bareback with that cock of yours," Sharon commanded. She was in horny slut mode now and I'm sure Brian and Rachel heard her.

I pumped and she wiggled those hips. She was very wet.

"Oh, that's so good! Fuck my tight little pussy harder!"

From inside Brian's bedroom, we heard Rachel's voice call out, "Oooh, come inside me Brian!"

"Oh yeah! Here it is!" Brian grunted. "Uh!... Oh!..."

"Oh it feels so good!" Rachel said, her voice strained. "Keep coming baby! I feel it!"

Regardless of whom their dirty talk was to benefit, I was hyper-aroused and I had my hands on Sharon's skinny hips as I pumped in and out.

We were both moaning in delight.

"Oh, fuck me!" Sharon said loudly as I continued to pump her for all I was worth.

"Oh yeah!" I said, feeling myself coming closer to getting off.

"Oh, I'm going to come!" Sharon squealed, panting and moaning as I continued to fuck her silly.

"Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!" she shouted.

Finally, she reached back and signaled me to stop and I did, reluctantly. She pulled off my cock and turned towards me with a smile on her face.

"Now that was a great one," she said, grabbing my rock-hard cock. "Let's get on your bed and you can come inside me from behind." I wondered if Brian and Rachel heard that.

We went into my bedroom and Sharon pulled back the sheets before climbing on. I got on the bed behind her and then she abruptly climbed over me and off the bed.

"I'll be right back," she said. She went out, across the hall to the bathroom and came back a moment later with a hand towel. I noticed she didn't bother to close the door.

She put a pillow under her tiny hips and told me to mount her up. "Take as long as you want to come. This is my favorite position."

I got behind her and her hips were already propped up and her legs spread slightly so her vulva was poking out. She had spread her legs slightly and I pushed my hard-on into her pussy.

"Oh my god!" I thought to myself. I could feel the entire roundness of her firm cheeks on my groin. It was something I wasn't accustomed to, but it felt wonderful.

"Sharon, I'm going to come very soon," I told her.

"Pull out and relax. There's no hurry," she said.

"Too late," I replied. I went caveman on her, grunting loudly as I injected a batch of gooey spunk inside her vagina one squirt at a time. With every squirt or two, I pushed myself deep into her tight little pussy. I could feel semen rushing around the head of my cock inside this girl. She just moaned with delight as I came.

"You liked that, didn't you?" she asked.

"Oh yes!" I said, smiling broadly and still trying to catch my breath, still with my cock inside her.

"I'm sorry I didn't last longer."

"Shh! A lot of guys like taking me like that and they usually don't last long."

I started to pull out and Sharon immediately stuffed the towel under her hips. "Don't want to make a mess if we don't have to."

"I feel guilty about coming prematurely," I said. "Why don't you roll over and let me eat you."

"Really?"

"Yes."

I pulled out and Sharon rolled over and spread her legs for me. Her pussy was gaping slightly and milky fluids where leaking out, running down her crack onto the towel she had placed under herself before I pulled out.

I went down on Sharon's pussy, eager to lap up our fluids and make her climax again. It was incredibly erotic. I licked, cleaned and sucked that pussy of hers for probably ten more minutes and got her off again and again. Life was great.

"Wow! You're quite a lover," Sharon told me.

"Thanks once again."

"Do you think you have any more in you?"

"How about we do that rear entry thing again in the morning."

Sharon laughed. "Sounds good to me. Let me call my husband and tell him not to wait up for me."

She picked up her cellphone out of her pants and called home. "Hey hubby. How are you?" she said.

"Yes, I'm over at his house still. I'm going to stay overnight here and I'll see you in the morning."

"Yes, he's wonderful."

He said something and Sharon laughed. "I'll have a special surprise for you then, too. See you in the morning. Love ya." She closed up her phone and dropped it back on her pants.

We talked for another half-hour or so after she hung up with her husband. I asked her more questions about her "job" and her "clients" and she asked me about my life. Finally, we went to sleep, with her cuddled up in my arms beside me.

I didn't have to wait until morning. I got up around 3:00 to take a leak and when I returned, Sharon was awake waiting on me with the light on. She was wearing only a big smile and as soon as I saw her, she motioned for me to come hither with her index finger.

I did. She took my cock in her mouth and gave me one of those expert blowjobs and I was hard in no time. She then rolled over and I hit her from behind, just like we did a few hours earlier. This time, I didn't have the hair trigger but it was still very exciting for me. I had to stop several times to keep from shooting my load. Sadly, I think I robbed Sharon of at least a couple orgasms stopping so I wouldn't bust my nut early, but she managed to climax a couple of times while I was fucking her.