All Comments on 'My Rich Aunt'

by Bob_6

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice start

I really liked your story so far, can't wait to read more. Please don't let these so-called critics change the way you write. If they were better than you the would be writing for a living.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
was great until

The story was flowing fine until his cock was 10-11 inches -_-. I will rate this a 3 you know 5.5 is average why not go with a 7 or 8? But 11 is too much.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
A really hot story

I want to read more of their sexual tryst, and perhaps Peter can stretch Cat's pussy to just fit his big cock, and his Uncle won't feel anything when he fucks Cat, and gives up trying to fuck her and leaves her all to Peter.

Thanks for the hot read

jester9217jester9217almost 10 years ago
one criticism

I agreevwith the sencond comment through the whole story I was wondering if he was a bit slow he really didn't have any real presence but perhaps that's intentional and you mean for cat to give him confidence.

TheOnly_1_4uTheOnly_1_4ualmost 10 years ago
To All The Anonymous Posters

If it is so important to you to comment, you should step up and let the author know who you are.. After all their name or nom de plume is out there. You, yes you the coward who hides behind the screen casting your faceless literary critiques.. Grow up, get real and at least be a Man/Woman about it..

To the author, this is you fantasy, if you want the male to have a 10 foot dick, do it. OK so maybe 10 foot is a bit overdone, but it is your story.. play the tune in your fashion..

While your story did have some holes in it, it was not horrible..

What most of these non-authors do not realize or wish to acknowledge is that almost every story that is out there by a mainstream author has been gone over by an army of support people. If you feel so strong about your rant, you might just offer to help. You an the writer of your choice might be the better for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oldmanjfp

This was a great start , now I'll just have to wait for chap.2-3-4-5&6. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Second chapter please

Please make a second chapter this was great and I want to see Catherine and Peters relationship evolve This was really great and I hope you make a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

Very Hot! Well written! Keep it up!

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poor

A pair of tit? Or a pair of tits?

O? Not Oh my God?

He's looking at his aunt's tits and he's thinking they were nice. It should be they are nice. It's in the present, he's not remembering them.

Boring so 1☆.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 4 years ago
Another.....

bitch "in charge" story from England....

AWALT in England....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thought it was good....

I never read follow up stories...only ever interested in the first encounter.

Small criticism, would be that he was a little too immature to understand the obvious meanings of what his aunt was saying, plus some grammar and typos....

But they were inconsequential to a really good plot.

Thank you, thoroughly enjoyed it

As for the dickhead that was critical of anonymous comments...

Fuck off and get a life...

I don't have to put my name to constructive criticism, nor do I wish, as a casual reader, to have a profile on this site.

Thank you again for the story....it was Great!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
WOW 34 inch boobs!

They must have hung down past her knees!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have found that those who write most in other categories seem to write the best incest stories. Definitely 5 stars but ther should be more.

01Timber6701Timber672 months ago

Definitely a bitch 3⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous