My Rich Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers

As she came besides me and felt my cock, "Peter, you're still fuckin hard, you bastard!"

I looked down and felt pleased with myself, I then looked back towards my aunt, and smiled.

She lay alongside me with half her body across mine, patted my chest, and said, "How was that Peter, did you enjoy your first time?"

I couldn't get the smile off my face as I said, "I did Cat, it was amazing. I need to do it again!"

Aunt still had her hand on my chest, gliding it across my body, down towards ay stomach and back up again in a loving way.

"Oh believe me Peter as soon as I have rested, and regained some energy, that thing is going to be in your Cat once again."

I was happy aunt was not calling me stupid anymore, and happy she was actually talking to me like a person and not some idiot off the street.

I questioned her, "What do you mean, your Cat?"

She moved her hand down to my cock, gently squeezed it, and said, "Peter if you'll forgive me for my past behaviour towards you. I would like, no, I would love, completely love to have you as my lover, a fuck buddy if you will?"

I did like my first fuck, aunty was very nice, I thought about how that would work, with uncle and all.

I asked, "I did like it Cat, but what about uncle? What about my girlfriend?"

She moved her hand back upto my chest and patted it as she said, "Peter, darling, don't you worry about that. He'll never know. And I would like to be the one you fuck. Its upto you, if you want to fuck your girlfriend. I can't stop you."

I turned my face towards the window, and could see the light fading, I didn't really know what the time was but thought we must have been here for at least five hours.

We drifted off to sleep.

End Evening One.

Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers