My Role in Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stroked my cock as she spoke words of humiliation. "Is that as big as it gets?" she taunted. "Why, yes, it is. In fact, I think you might be bigger and harder than I've ever see you before. Maybe looking at a real man's cock gets you as hot as it gets me. Maybe hotter." Her stroking was doing more now than just making me hard. I could feel myself building to an orgasm. I tried to will it away. That worked about as well as one would expect, which is to say, not at all.

"Look at this pathetic little penis, Howard." I did, and what I saw was the hand of a gorgeous woman holding my cock and, behind that, her round breasts swaying gently to the rhythm of her stroking. Sure, the way she held me made my penis look small, but it also made it feel terrific. I tried to ignore the script she was reciting. "What woman could want this puny little dick when she could have something like that," she said, nodding toward Rod's still rigid cock. I could see a very superior smirk on Rod's face.

"You have to get really close to this thing to even see it," and, with that comment, Nina leaned toward my cock. I thought she was going to take my cock in her mouth. That sweet anticipation, and the moist warmth of her breath caressing my cock, made me lose it. I could feel the cum welling up in my loins; my legs went rigid, and my pelvis started thrusting, bring my cock toward Nina's inviting lips.

But Nina's lips quickly pulled away. And not just her lips: she pulled her hand off my dick. Jesus Christ! If she'd done this a few seconds earlier, it would have squelched my orgasm. Too late, though. That train had left the station. My dick began spewing ribbon after ribbon of white cream as it flopped wildly, unrestrained in the open air.

Nina laughed demeaningly and, to Rod, said, "Look at his little wienie, spewing its little load after just being touched."

Truth be told, it wasn't such a little load; I shot a huge load of cum. It wasn't a satisfying orgasm - it was incredibly frustrating to be ejaculating without even a hand being wrapped around my cock. Unsatisfying, but not unproductive. My pants and shirt were covered with ribbons of semen.

"You cum at a mere touch, Howard," Nina said turning her attention to me. "Even if you had a man-sized cock, how could you ever satisfy a woman?"

I didn't say anything. I was exhausted - and humiliated. Nina piled it on anyway. "Look at Rod's huge cock, Howard, and compare it to your little noodle." She flicked my now softening dick with her finger to emphasize the contrast before getting up to devote her attentions to her Rod. As she knelt down once again to service Rod's cock, she looked over at me one more time and said, "Now *this* is a cock!"

Nina went at Rod's cock with enthusiasm. Remarkably, she seemed to urge it, with her lips and tongue, to an even greater length and girth. And then she pleaded with him to fuck her - "like I've never been fucked before," she said.

They went at it energetically, exploring each other's bodies with the enthusiasm of novices but the expertise that only porn stars have. From time to time, Nina would look at me derisively; sometimes she would say something demeaning but, really, the look was enough.

Their sucking and licking and fucking went on for so long that I began to recover from my disappointing ejaculation. I felt my cock begin to stir watching these two sexual athletes' exhibition. I began to think about my promised reward - and I'm not talking about the thousand dollars.

When Rod finally got the signal from the director to wrap things up, he pulled out of Nina's cunt and jacked a huge load all over her tits, abdomen, thighs, and shaved cunt. She was quite a mess.

Rod collapsed on a chair across from Nina, who was spread on the couch displaying the copious quantity of cum she'd managed to cull from Rod's cock.

"Come here, Honey," she said, looking directly at me. I shook my head vociferously. This wasn't part of the deal. "It's okay, Sweetie... come here." I'd seen this scene in porno I'd watched and I wasn't planning to be quite this much of a sissy cuckold even as an act. I realized, though, that the invitation was causing me some turmoil. "Why was that?" I wondered.

Then I saw Nina look toward the director and, at the same time, Rod (off camera) pointed in that direction. The director was holding up a hastily written sign on which was scrawled "$1,500". Hmmm. An extra $500 for lapping up some cum. I was considering it.

"Come on, Honey. You know it's what you want to do. It's the right thing to do."

Now you're probably saying, "I wouldn't do that - never in a million years!" But you don't know, do you? You've never been in this situation. So don't be so quick to judge me. If someone asked me in another setting whether I'd lick up another man's cum or $500, I would have said "no way" just as quickly as you did. But the setting was sexually charged and, somehow, I'd unconsciously embraced the subby hubby role.

I got up and moved over between Nina's legs. I was going to do this. Part of me was horrified, but part was tantalized. As I brought my lips down to the slime on Nina's thighs, I got a good whiff of Rod's cum. It smelled like mine. I wondered whether it would taste like mine. As I brought my tongue, very tentatively, to the first strand of semen, I found that it did, more or less.

My stomach churned once as I licked up and swallowed my first taste of another man's cum. But it settled down as I worked my way over Nina's gorgeous body licking up all of Rod's cum.

I was in a sort of stupor, or at least an unusual state of consciousness. I barely heard Nina's continued taunting: "that's right, Honey"... "You love that cum, don't you?"... "Lick it all up, now"... "Don't miss a drop of his sweet cream." It was gentler than before, but still designed to show the pansy cuckold his place. The gentler tone was in recognition that he had accepted his place.

Running my hands and tongue over Nina's gorgeous body had accelerated my sexual recovery. Feeling her smooth skin, her full, round breasts, and tasting her juices as my tongue played across her clitoris had left me with a raging hardon.

Nina got on to her knees with me in front of the couch and began to undress me. This was exciting. I was really ready to recover my sense of masculinity by fucking this gorgeous porn star. Maybe my experience up until now wasn't very many men's fantasy; but how many men haven't fantasized about fucking a stunning porn star?

I helped get all of my clothes off and Nina and I were on our knees, face to face. She put one hand down to fondle my hard cock and my balls. With her other hand, she pulled my face to hers and began kissing me, further arousing me. I was lost in a swirl of sexual lust. I'd forgotten about the cameras, and even the other people, in the room. All that was real for me was Nina's enticing body.

I'd forgotten everyone else in the room, that is, until Nina pushed my head to the side and forced my mouth onto Rod's cock. My mouth was suddenly filled with his only partly erect but still very full and large cock. I could smell and taste Nina's cunt on him.

I tried to pull back but it wasn't just Nina who was holding my mouth on Rod's cock. His hands were on the back of my head and there was no possibility of pulling away. I had no choice but to yield to what was inevitable.

And then Nina let go of my head. That made no difference in whether I could escape my fate - Rod still had a firm grip on my head - but it made a big difference when she reached down and began stroking my cock. With her soft, warm hand wrapped around my cock, I could feel better how hard I was. Her stroking was so wonderful - so necessary in my current state - that the thought of it ending prematurely was intolerable. I knew what I had to do to make her keep stroking my cock and I was willing to do it, and more, to ensure that she did.

I worked my mouth over Rod's hardening cock energetically. He sensed that he no longer needed to force me and relaxed his grip on my head. I put one hand around the base of Rod's cock so that I could pump the shaft while I sucked on the head. He was getting hard - really hard - again. His turnaround time was pretty impressive.

This was all so strange to me. I'd never thought of myself as bi, or even particularly bi-curious. Oh, I'd thought from time to time about what it might feel like to suck a cock. You know what they call guys who say they've never thought about that?... Liars! (Come on, you know it's true.) But I didn't fantasize about it. I was about as straight as they come. At least, I thought so before this. But I found myself filled with a sense of power. I held this impressive tool in my hands and mouth. I controlled what it felt and when. Sure, I was servicing him. But I also had power over him.

Now, I was willingly - eagerly even - sucking Rod's cock. I was pumping his shaft more and more quickly, urging it to spew its spunk. I was so caught up in what I was doing to Rod's cock that I was almost unaware of what Nina was doing to mine. When I did think about it, though, I realized that I was completely rigid in her hand and my balls were about to bust their nut.

Just as I was focusing on my impending orgasm, my attention was drawn back to Rod's. With my thumb on the underside of his shaft, I first felt his orgasm when a pulse of semen pushed past my thumb on its way to fill my mouth. And fill it he did. Jet after jet of warm, salty, cum filled my mouth. At the same time, my own cock was spewing its load on the floor. The combined sensation of shooting my own load while taking Rod's was indescribable. I was squirming in ecstasy and moaning on Rod's cock while I struggled to swallow his sweet load.

I practically didn't hear Nina as she cooed at me. It was all humiliation patter for the benefit of the camera. Stuff like, "That's good baby... shoot your little peepee off while you take Rod's cum... Swallow it all. You wouldn't want to waste any of that sweet juice." Things like that.

I did swallow it all. When Rod began to slowly pull his cock from my mouth, I found myself giving it up reluctantly. I was spent sexually, and Rod certainly was - I could still taste the evidence of that. His cock was softening and shrinking in my mouth. But I found it soothing to suck on and the thought of holding his entire cock in my mouth - something I couldn't even approach when it was hard - was an attractive one for me.

But Rod pulled it from my lips - gently. I'm sure his cock was tender. He wiped it on each side of my mouth and stepped away. I pushed the bit of cum that had dribbled down my chin back into my mouth and swallowed it. And then the room erupted in applause. Nina was cheering.

The commotion brought me back to the moment and I was suddenly embarrassed. Humiliated, really. I felt incredibly self-conscious; I wanted to just disappear.

"Jesus, Mark... you were terrific!" Shelley said. "You sure you're not a pro?"

I stood up and started getting dressed. Shelley could tell that I was embarrassed and tried to reassure me.

"Mark, don't let this make you feel all weirded out. I'm telling you, if you want to do this again, you've got a bright, and rich, future ahead of you." She saw that she got my attention. "Maybe you don't understand the pay structure. You see, guys who just do girls are a dime a dozen. You don't have to pay a guy much to entice him to get a little strange pussy or a great blowjob from a hot chick. Girls make more. And, of course you can get gay guys to play the cuckold husband/boyfriend role, but it's hard to get guys that are really convincing. You're amazing."

I was actually flattered and wondering whether that reaction should lead to even more shame. Maybe it should; but it didn't.

"I mean," Shelley went on - she was on a roll - "you look as straight as an arrow and you did a pretty good job of pleading with me not to fuck Andy. But you were terrific at playing the part of the reluctant but finally compliant, and even willing - maybe eager - cocksucker."

I didn't say anything. I decided to just let her think I was a good actor. I was finishing getting dressed and, despite Shelley's compliments, eager to get out of there.

"Don't go," Shelley said. "We've got the house for the whole night. And, besides..." she paused, I guess for drama, then went on with a sultry voice - the voice she'd used with Rod. "Ted can pay you now, of course. But unless you're even better at sexual recovery than you are at acting, I'm betting you'll need some time to collect your pay from me."

In my embarrassment, I'd sort of forgotten that promise. I was spent now, of course, but the prospect of fucking Shelley was a very attractive one - not the least because it would have helped restore my sense of myself as a man.

Shelley walked over to me and began unbuttoning my shirt suggestively.

"Come on," she said, "let's go for a swim." I couldn't resist. Well, maybe I could have if I'd tried. I didn't. Maybe I couldn't try.

Shelley undressed me. As she pulled off my pants, she dropped to her knees and fondled my cock. She took it into her mouth. There was no way I was going to get hard so soon after I'd cum twice. But she wasn't trying to get me hard. She was just foreshadowing what was to come. And maybe reassuring me that I was going to get my reward after all. It felt really good.

Bouncing up, she pulled me by the hand toward the back door and the pool. When I dove in, I found the coolness of the water mildly shocking, but I enjoyed the sensation. The water performed a cleansing function way beyond the ordinary. I felt as if it was washing away any taint I'd acquired over the last hours.

But it was Shelley who was really responsible for easing my mind. First, she seemed completely unaffected by the fact that she'd just watched me play - and play very convincingly - the cuckold wimp who is forced to suck his wife's lover's cock. I chalked that up to her being a pro, who'd seen everything. But it was still a comfort to me that she didn't look at me like some sort of subhuman organism. More importantly, though, she flirted with me playfully and continued to tease me with hints of our night together to come (cum?).

All of this normalized the situation - well, if you can call being naked in a pool with a stunning porn actress you're anticipating fucking "normal".

As things turned out, it became pretty normal for me. This was the beginning of my life in porn. I still took my new job; I wasn't ready to switch paths that quickly. But I worked weekends and some nights doing porn films with a variety of producers Shelley connected me with. When my porn earnings eclipsed those from my regular job, and my boss got completely intolerable, I was in a perfect position to tell her to "take this job and shove it!"

I've played lots of roles but most frequently the cuckold husband or the husband of a hot wife. There was a lot of "forced" bi stuff so... yeah... I sucked a lot of cocks and swallowed a lot of cum. But I also got a lot more head and pussy from very hot women - both on camera and off - than any guy I know outside of porn. So, it worked for me.

12