My Roman Soldier Ch. 01

Story Info
A daughter of Briton meets with a solider of Rome.
990 words
3.77
19k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A daughter of Briton meets with a solider of Rome and finds all her hopes and dreams now ride on his rock hard hot throbbing cock "OOPS! Thats not right." rest on his strong shoulders...

Ch. 1 – A Village Forsaken

The whisper of wind through the standing stones faded as tendrils of night and light fog crept over the dry dying fields. The first frost was marked only a day ago and the crops had been in less than a week, but the village was quickly plummeting toward the night of Samhain and the Feast of All Souls. The cold months were on the brink, a time of peace at least from the hands of invading armies. The people were only too glad that the year was drawing nye. Hardships and sorrows were many in this tiny village braced on the edge of a civilization in turmoil. Half the men were gone, dead at either the hands of the Romans or by the Hords who were bent on invading Brittany. Starvation was a close companion.

This year the crops were lean, and the livestock that hadn't been stolen or slaughtered was leaner but still the people, a hardy people, were ever hopeful. Yes, tonight they would dance, pay homage to the gods and if they were lucky they'd make it through the winter. Perhaps in the years to come all would be better. If Fate was just the damned Romans would leave their lands to them and take their doctrine off their Isle and back to Rome where it belonged. All they could do was pray and make sacrifice, the time for fighting had long since passed by this broken village. Tonight though the Bonefires would burn high, an offering for change and a thanksgiving for what they were lucky to still have. Those worries were left to the old on a night like Samhain, though. Samhain belonged to the dead, and to the young.

Seeing her people through the filter of innocence, Almha felt her heart swell with pride for her home, for the land and for the people she loved dearly. Stopping her task for a moment, she enjoyed the scene of children playing and old folks laughing. Laughter had not been a common thing in recent days, months even. It was a balm to the spirit. Smiling and with a lighter step she picked up her basket of bread and made to carry it where the feast was to be had. Walking the small foot path through her village, she began the steep rolling climb up to where the Stones towered, her mind a tumble with all that would happen in just a few short hours. She didn't see the man stepping into her path until she'd almost run him down.

"Dag!?" Her voice was just short of a scream, breathless and shaky. "You scared me."

He didn't care that he was blocking her step. A stocky blond man, Dag had dull brown eyes edged with a hardness belying the smile on his lips. He danced around her, reaching for a loaf in her basket. Chuckling, "I'n help you with that Almha." Dag caught her eye and gave her a wink. It was all she could do to smile before dropping her gaze shyly.

It seemed everywhere she went Dag wasn't very far removed. He was several years older than her, a good match or so her mother thought. She didn't know about that but he had a way of making her blush with only a look, he always looked like he was hungry. "I no need your kinda help Dag, get outta that," she slapped at his hand. "Shouldn't you be helpin' with the cattle?"

"Not when you need me more." He trailed his fingers up her arm teasingly, before tweaking her nose. Sometimes she was more child than woman. When she married him though he'd teach her better, he had several lessons he wouldn't mind starting on right now. Gods, his cock got hard just thinking about it, that pert little wet mouth puckered around his...

Snatching the loaf he took a bite as he walked backwards, "Dance with me tonight?" The raise of his brows and the lit to his voice were suggestive of more than just a simple dance but it was lost on Almha. It was only Dag, he always teased.

"Maybe."

"Maybe?"

Frowning, Dag fainted hurt. Truth be told he was pissed. Tired of her maybes, tonight she'd find out just what happened to an ignorant little cock tease. She'd marry him, especially if she was carrying. She'd not have much other choice. His thoughts were carefully hidden not showing on his face, he had many fooled about his dark nature.

"You wound me."

"Maybe."

Smugly she cut her eyes up at him, and then took off on the path at a quick gait; before he got it in his head he wanted a kiss. She always answered him with a maybe. He was so sure he'd marry her, and on some level that rankled. Yes, deep down she knew it was about time she found a husband, but it'd be her choosing and not tonight.

The air up on the rise had picked up again; it was getting colder as the daylight waned. Almha could feel the chill dampness of it and pulled her woolen brat tighter about her shoulders, covering the good embroidered tunic she'd saved special for the feast. She kept reminding herself as she walked the foot path that soon she would be dancing betwixt the bonefires. She gave a sly smile at her thoughts, 'All will be purified,' giggling, 'and I'll be a whole lot warmer.'

The horns and pipes began to play, a steady drum beat picked up... soon. Change was blowing, on the wind, so tangible anyone could feel it, even an innocent girl on the cusp of becoming a woman.