My Roommate's Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so it was a surprise when his cock twitched in my mouth. I had learned to suppress my gag reflex impressively quick thanks to my roommate, but I was caught off guard, and I choked on Andrew as he came down my throat. He came to life quite suddenly and I knew my failure was only adding to the pleasure of the experience for him. He let go and I pulled my head back instinctively to find air and regain my composure and his cock flopped back into his lap, still twitching. I watched it, fascinated. His cum didn't spurt like it did on my back or in my mouth, but now at the end of his orgasm it just oozed slightly from the tip.

His hand reappeared on the back of my head and he held me as his other hand came to grip his erection. He held me tightly as he wiped his cock on my face, a look of pure amusement on his face. "So tell me, which end did you like my cock in better, your ass or your face?" He held onto my hair, it wasn't a rhetorical question, he wanted an answer.

"I-I don't know," I stammered, unsure which he wanted to hear, and which was in fact the correct answer.

"Well next time I'll make you suck me off first, then I can spend more time in that ass. We'll see what you think then." Andrew tucked his waning erection back in his pants and zipped himself up. "I gotta go," he said simply to John.

12