My Rugby Club Bets Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need a moment." I murmured as I pushed myself up from the table.

The guy didn't sound too impressed but he helped me stand and backed away slightly. I rested on the edge of the table as I glanced around the room at the players. They certainly looked happy although a few expressions showed some doubt I was going to continue. I sighed and tried to give them a reassuring smile.

During my train trip I had thought of everything, or so I thought. I believed the table would hold me up and shall we say, keep me available. I hadn't expected it to hurt so much. I knew that if I didn't have the table for support, I was vulnerable in other ways but now I didn't have much choice.

I'd rested for maybe a minute and took a few long swallows from a large glass of wine before handing it to a player. I turned to the guy who was looking so disappointed and giggled. He looked like a schoolboy, told he could play out. He was a big guy, well over six feet tall and far from ugly. His shirt hung over his trousers which were still open around his waist.

I slid from the table and slowly approached him. I was smiling cheekily as I slipped a hand under his shirt and tugged at his trousers.

"I think you have to get rid of these, don't you?" I said softly.

He didn't hesitate and stripped quickly, despite the comment from the other players. As he stood naked facing me, I looked him up and down, my fingers on my chin. My god he was well built and I felt a little nervous. I couldn't remove the grin from my face as I sidled closer to him. He towered over me and I had to have him bend forward so I could wrap my arms around his neck. I pulled myself up to him and he stood upright again as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I clung on tightly for a moment, nibbling his ear and making him wriggle.

I pulled myself around to face him and slowly lowered my eyes, indicating towards our nether regions. With surprising gentleness he raised me up before lowering me back onto his cock. I guided his crest into my gaping lips and simply slid down his shaft. He was at least eight inches long and very fat but it seemed to be entering me for ages. He certainly felt much larger than he had looked.

Finally I had him completely inside me and I honestly knew it. I was giggling as he was already making me short of breath. I tightened my grip around his waist with my legs and released my arms. Slowly I began to lean back and taking hold of his hands as I continued to lower myself. His face showed a little concern but far more satisfaction. Further and further until I released his hands and lowered my head towards the ground. I could hear the comments from the players watching and it was clear they had a pretty interesting view of his cock in my pussy.

I pulled my body back up to him and wrapped my arms around him again. I gave him a huge smile and a short passionate kiss before I thrust down with my hips. Instantly he reacted and thrust his pelvis towards me. His arms raised and lowered me time and again onto his cock. I was literally being thrown onto his shaft and yelping loudly.

Rory as his name turned out to be was amazing and we were fucking for ages. I could see all the players watching us, their expressions and possibly their intentions. It was clear the room was turning into two groups, those taking part or intending to and those who were content to watch.

I reached my orgasm and clawed at him as he pulled me down hard onto his cock. Then gradually he began to increase the length of his strokes by raising me higher. He was marvellous and I didn't want him to cum, not yet anyway.

I flung my body backwards and hung upside down as he continued to fuck me. I rolled around in free air until I grasped hold of another player. I grappled with his trousers until I released his cock and pulled it free. For a moment I pulled back on his foreskin then slowly pulled my body up so I could devour him.

This just seemed to excite Rory more as his thrusts became longer, harder and faster. I was like a rag doll to him and he moved me around effortlessly. I was sucking for all I was worth as I gave him a wank. It was far too successful and after only a couple of minutes he spat his cum. His pre cum hit the back of my throat and I devoured his cock as it released the rest of his sperm. Other than allowing a little to leak from my lips I consumed all of his juices before Rory began to jerk and flooded my pussy with his hot cum.

Rory held me upside down as he finished pumping his cum into me; then gently lowered me to the ground. I lay there for a minute smiling as I tried to capture my breath. Eventually I held out my arm and Rory helped me to my feet. I hugged him tightly before looking up to his face.

"You can do me anytime." I giggled.

Michael was standing a few feet away and looking gorgeous. He'd been great in the showers but never took advantage of the opportunity I'd handed him. I crossed to him casually, wrapping an arm around his waist as I brushed past and slid my bum onto the table. I sat facing him for a second before raising my left leg high over his head and lowering it again so he was between them. I placed my feet behind his back and pulled him closer. Michael didn't resist and I giggled. He was without doubt the most handsome player and had a beautiful body. My god he was even charming.

I helped him undo his trousers and was soon toying with his manhood. I think I had a smirk on my face as this is one I had been looking forward to. There was little ceremony as he shuffled forward and I wrapped my legs tightly around him. A small amount of manoeuvring and another cock was sliding into my already sore pussy.

I think my initial moans were more from feeling uncomfortable than pleasure but Michael looked proud. I had my arms around him too and couldn't resist kissing his face and neck. Michael was pumping faster and faster and I began pulling his ass into me, hoping to slow him a little.

As Michael slowed to a steady pace I lay back on the table. There were a few guys around him watching as his cock slid in and out and all were quite excited. I lay there staring up at Michael then gradually glanced around at the others. I was enjoying Michael but my mind was once again in slow motion.

I hardly noticed as Michael came, shooting more cum into my body. Only when he stepped away did I realise it was over. I held out a hand as he slipped further from me but someone else quickly took his place. Cameron looked so eager I hoped he could get it inside me before he came.

His cock was fairly long but lacked some thickness. He was straight inside me and thrusting away. I still lay on the table glancing around at those still waiting for their turn. I could feel his cock probing me and his lack of width was quite pleasant in itself. He was fucking me for a few minutes before he just stepped away, his cock had turned limp and he was unable to keep it inside my body.

Cameron looked bewildered and I pulled myself up onto my elbows.

"Darling, has your sausage thawed out?" I said softly.

There were a few sniggers but Cameron just shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

"I think it's broke."

I started laughing and for a moment Cameron received a tirade of abuse from the other players. I climbed from the table and went in pursuit of something to drink. As I waited for this hulk of a player to pour me a glass of wine I noticed that a few faces were already missing. I thought maybe they had got bored and gone home. I knew there were those players who would never take an active part so I put it out of my mind.

I stood for a few minutes joking with the guys as I demolished this huge glass of wine.

"Ok guys, it's time for you to get naked." I blurted loudly.

I had no idea what time it was, didn't really care but I couldn't go on like this.

"Come on, get naked." I insisted.

They were a bit slow but eventually most did remove their clothing. I was having the odd grope of their cocks as I sipped my drink; it had to be my turn. I guess there were eight or more guys standing naked around me as I brushed my hand across their bodies one by one, as if deciding who was next .

I handed someone my glass as I sank to my knees. I was an animal, I don't know what came over me but I certainly had a new lease of life. I devoured everything in range, slipping from one cock to another as I tasted them all. The players were crowding in around me and I merely had to turn my head to take advantage of another erect cock.

I grasped their balls as I pulled their cocks into my mouth, sucking as hard as I could. After a while I was giving two guys a wank while I sucked on another. The guys were all quite verbal and clearly excited. Suddenly one of the guys I was wanking shot his cum into my face. I didn't stop but licked the cum that had crossed my lips.

Someone was trying to raise my hips higher and I carefully climbed from my knees. As soon as I was able to straighten my legs, they were spread further apart. I had hands running all over my ass and pussy and it wasn't long before another mystery person was pushing his erect cock into my gaping hole.

From there on things became a complete blur. The cocks in my mouth changed often, sometimes after they had cum, occasionally because another was offered. My pussy was taking some serious abuse and there seemed no end to it. I have no idea how many more cocks entered me but I was pounded non-stop.

It was obvious that this is the image they had wanted to see. They wanted me roasted and that's what they got. I saw no faces, had no idea who was dong what, just that they were holding me up. If it hadn't been for the cocks in my pussy and mouth, I'm sure I would have collapsed.

My pussy wasn't the only thing taking abuse, my ass got some too. I should be surprised that there were only two that ventured there though. The first I tried to object to but it was to no purpose, I doubt if he noticed anyway. He merely opened the door for another player later.

I thought it had been a one off but I guess it was the last guy that proved me wrong. A few comments were made as he prepared to enter me, and then he did. His hands gripped me tightly as he pulled me onto his cock. He felt huge and I almost bit the one in my mouth. I had to release it as I fought to stop myself screaming.

For the first few moments as he began pumping his flesh into my body, my mouth was free. I gasped for each short breath as he rammed his cock deep inside me. Then someone offered his cock to my mouth again and I accepted it readily. I was sucking as he fucked me and I knew neither.

He was too good to have me this late and my body reeled with pain and pleasure from head to toe. Suddenly he withdrew and I sighed the deepest sigh. Then he probed, I was too weak to resist and not sure I wanted to. His cock was pressed into my anus, my ass cheeks spread wide and he forced himself deeper.

It was actually a relief, my pussy had become void of any sensation other than pain, this was almost pleasant. He pumped and pounded until his cum flowed into my ass and he like all the others eventually slithered away.

I collapsed to the floor, drained of every ounce of energy. I was there for seconds when players began helping me to my feet.

"No please, I can't." I begged.

Rory swooped me up in his arms and gave me a smile. I felt safe and lay my head against his chest, my god it was over. He carried me to the showers while other players kept watch. I cleaned myself as best I could and Rory dressed me again as I didn't have the energy.

I was so sore I could hardly walk so Rory insisted on carrying me back. Carl looked sleepy and very concerned. I managed to raise a smile and he gave me a hug. The players had all but dressed as Carl announced we were leaving.

They were all gathered around and very caring, most giving me a light kiss on the cheek as they said goodnight.

"I hope it was all you imagined." I said smiling.

There was a ripple of murmuring around the room before anyone spoke.

"We didn't imagine this, maybe you would get naked and well maybe we could touch but we, well I'm sure none of us expected this." Rory said softly.

He had always been the quietest, my gentle giant apart from on the pitch, where he did scare me. My god, how sweet he was.

I tried to joke with the guys before we left saying how I would get my own back. There was a unanimous agreement to anything I wanted, which made me giggle. There were some guys who I knew hadn't taken part for their various reasons but had just watched and I gave them a smile.

"One thing guys, next time I'm here at the club, can I get a picture with those of you that have had me tonight."

"Fucking group shot." Someone shouted and I burst out laughing.

I slept at Carl's that night and I ended up having a week off work. I felt ok after a couple of days later, a little sore maybe at times but nothing too uncomfortable, nothing that made me regret it.

I got my picture about three weeks later and I was a little surprised maybe even shocked. We had a good drink that day and have had quite a few since. I am a member at the Rugby club now and often go with them to see England play or not. We still have our silly little bets and I enjoy losing now, just as I did then. During one trip I even gave the coach a lap dance but I kept my underwear on. He was over the moon and was really quite naughty.

I don't think anybody ever revealed what happened that night or even dropped the slightest hint and for that I am eternally grateful, besides I love them all, they're my boys.


I look forward to your comments and love to receive feedback for my stories. Thank you for voting.

12