My Runaway Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow! Chris!"

I held my thumb deep in her ass, grabbing her cheek for a handhold. I slapped her pussy with my cock a few more times.

"Ready?"

"I guess," she said. "You sure you wouldn't just like another blow job?"

I answered by pressing the head of my cock between her pussy lips and shoving it right into her. Lori screamed.

"Ow! Fuck! Ow, ow! Shit, you could have warned me, you jerk! Ow, God, it's fucking huge!"

I looked down at my cock buried a few inches in my sister's pussy. She was trying to get away from it, squiring and shaking her ass, kicking her legs, but my thumb was still hooked in her asshole, holding her in place while she whimpered.

"Fuck, it hurts," she said. "Take it out for a minute. Fuck, fuck. It's so thick. God."

I didn't take it out. I pushed in farther and she groaned and whimpered. Then I stopped, but not because my cock wouldn't fit, because someone began banging on the door again. Lori and I both looked up like we'd been caught.

"Fuck," Lori whispered weakly.

"Oh, shit, is that Mom?" I whispered.

"Chris?" a voice came through. "It's the Landlord. Mrs. Webber heard screaming. You home? Did you leave your TV on again? Damn kid."

Lori and I were quiet until the footsteps took him away. She turned her head around. "You have a giant fucking cock, in case you didn't know. You have to go slow or I'll keep screaming."

I smirked at her and pushed another inch into her pussy. She cried out nice and loud, grabbing a pillow and strangling it. Her other hand reached down between her legs and she began rubbing her clit.

"Ow, ow. Can't you go slower?"

"I am going slow," I told her.

But I was done going slow. I withdrew my cock and she whimpered in relief. Once I was all the way out of her, I looked down at my handiwork, my cock coated with a streak of her blood, and then I lined myself up and rammed right back into her pussy. Lori screeched and nearly jumped, but my thumb kept her ass grounded. She squirmed and tried to pull away but I pushed all the way in until I reached bottom. She looked back at me with tears in her eyes.

"Fuck, stop! It's so big, it hurts. I need a break, Chris. Please, five minutes. I'll suck it. We can fuck more later."

I withdrew my cock halfway, giving her hope, but then shoved myself back into her pussy, throwing her whole body forward. She was holding onto the pillow for dear life.

"Ow, fuck! Not so hard, Chris! I'm not fucking used to your cock yet!"

I held her ass tight and then began pumping in and out of her tight little, red pussy. She groaned and began biting down on the pillow. I was in heaven. She was so tight and my cock had been through such a rough time these last few days.

"Fuck, sis, you feel incredible."

"You fucking hurt like hell!" she said.

"You'll get used to it."

"Fuck, this hurts," she whimpered. "Ow, God! Don't shove it in so hard! My pussy doesn't go that deep!"

I was shoving hard, ramming my cock deep into her with each thrust, bottoming out, her whole body rocking.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she panted. "I'm so stretched out."

"I'll mold your fucking pussy to fit me," I told her, shoving in hard.

She let out a guttural groan, but her screaming was getting softer.

"You're starting to like it, aren't you?" I asked her.

"It's getting better," she said, keeping her eyes pinched shut. "Go a little slower, please."

"Still want to live here?" I asked her, pounding her pussy nice and deep.

She moaned louder and began pushing back against my cock. "Are you going to keep fucking me if I do?"

"Hell yes. This is my apartment, damn it, and I'm going to fuck you sore everyday."

"Okay," she grunted. "I guess I'll stay."

My pace was picking up, slamming in and out of her pussy, and she was shoving back to meet each of my thrusts. Her moans were getting louder and louder, thrashing as I fucked her.

"Fuck," she said, "I think you're going to make me cum! God, right there! Oh, God, your cock is fucking awesome!"

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," I said.

"Huh?" she said. "No, wait, you can't. You can't cum in me. You'll get me pregnant."

"I'm not fucking pulling out," I said, shoving my cock in deep.

"No, stop!"

Lori began squirming, trying to get away from my throbbing cock and the cum that was about to explode out of it, but I clenched onto her ass cheek and shoved deeper into her.

"No, Chris, don't!"

I erupted, showering her pussy with sperm. She groaned but stopped fighting as I sprayed her insides. I stared down at my cock as it slid in and out of her, coated white and red with blood and cum. It ran out of her pussy and down her thighs but I kept thrusting.

"Fuck," I said.

"Oh, shit, we're seriously fucked," Lori said as I kept pounding into her.

But then I stopped thrusting. It wasn't because I had cum; it was because the door opened. We both looked up. The landlord pulled his keys out of the door and froze. Mrs. Webber was with him. But they weren't alone. My mother and Dale were there too.

"Oh, fuck," I said.

My mother screamed. Dale's jaw fell open. The landlord gawked. Mrs. Webber fainted.

"What the fuck are you doing?" my mother shrieked.

"Uh," I said, my sensitive cock still throbbing inside my sister's pussy, "collecting rent from my new roomie?"

My sister smiled tiredly. "Yeah, Chris said I could move in, so I guess I won't need that ride home after all. Can you close the door?"

My mother began crying and ran out of the apartment. Dale just stared at my poor naked sister with my cock lodged in her pussy. "Damn," he said before he left.

The landlord folded his arms. "You got another tenant in here, kid?"

"Well, she's more like a houseguest."

"You fuck all your houseguests?"

"I don't know. She's the first one."

He smirked at me. "Just keep it down in here."