My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fable
Fable
41 Followers

I put my arm around her and she leaned close to me, taking my free hand in hers. She squeezed my hand from time to time during the movie. As we walked back to the hotel and discussed the movie I realized the hand squeezing had something to do with the parts of the movie that she wanted to me to remember, to discuss.

Laura had an arm around my waist when an older couple stepped into the elevator with us. The woman gave us a peculiar look and glanced at her husband with the sign that married couples use to say, 'take notice, we'll discuss this later.'

Laura increased her hold on me and in her best southern accent, "He's my little brother, I'm jest so happy to see him," she said gazing up at me, wide eyed and smiling. The elevator stopped and the older couple got off without looking back. "Have a nice time tonight, we plan to," Laura said without a trace of the accent she had displayed earlier.

"I was born in Alabama," she confided to me. While I had picked up traces of an Alabama accent, it seemed to come and go. For the most part, Laura's speech was fairly generic, devoid of those colloquialisms that the guys from the south often used to so eloquently to express themselves.

She asked me to pour her a drink while she changed clothes. There was a bottle of scotch and a bucket of ice on the small bar. I placed two ice cubes in each glass and poured enough scotch to cover the ice. I poured some water into my drink but waited to see if she wanted water in hers. She didn't.

She surprised me, appearing in a long silk nightgown and and a long sleeved matching robe. She took her drink and moved toward a settee. We had been together for over five hours and I had seen no skin, no leg and no tits. In the 15 minutes we had spent together before she had been totally naked most of the time. What's more, she had removed all traces of her makeup.

She stretched out on the settee and put her bare feet in my lap. I rubbed a foot with my free hand while taking short sips of my drink. Contentedly, Laura sipped her drink slowly and presented her other foot to be rubbed. I asked if she wanted a refill and she shook her head, dreamily closing her eyes.

"You can use that room," she said, pointing to a door behind the bar. The shock must have shown on my face. She got up and came near me, placing one hand on my head. "I'm Laura today, I like being Laura sometimes." She patted my head, "you have nice hair, goodnight," she said as she left the room.

{to be continued}

{My thanks to Patrick}

Fable
Fable
41 Followers
12