My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fable
Fable
41 Followers

“Is she there? She’s there isn’t she?”

“Yes,” I admitted.

“Let me speak to her.”

“She can’t come to the phone, she’s doing the dishes,” I said, trying to keep them apart.

Lacy shot across the room, crashing in to me and grabbing the receiver with wet hands, “let me talk to her, you finish the dishes,” she ordered.

I only heard Lacy’s side of the conversation, which was one-sided anyway, Laura was doing most of the talking. From the way Lacy was answering the questions I was in for it that night.

“No, he hasn’t.”

“Should I?”

“I can’t do that.”

“Yes, once.” Lacy’s face was getting red and she was laughing.

“Yes, I liked it a lot.”

I looked Lacy’s way when I heard her say, “oh....yeah,” in a breathless knowing way.

“Wait, I’ve GOT to tell your brother what you said.” Then to me, “she wanted to know if I was getting wet.”

The next morning I went over the sketch with Jimmy before leaving for school. Sylvia came out of her house dressed in jeans and a T-shirt which surprised me because I had always seen her in more formal, library clothes. The T-shirt did wonders for her frail body. She wanted to know what we were up to.

“We were going to build an entry-room for a laundry but Laura wants it bigger so now we have to re-price it,” I said.

“Can you do that Jimmy? I’ve always wanted a room where I can sit and watch the girls come and go through R’s back door.”

Just then, Lacy came out the back door to say goodbye. I walked with her to the street because I needed to make sure she was all right with the new schedule we had talked about. Because I was going back to school for the first time in years and would need time to study we had settled on spending Wednesday and Friday nights together on a trial basis. Lacy told me to stop fretting about it.

“I’ve got a list of stuff we haven’t tried yet,” she said, pointing at her head as she headed for home. I vowed to never let Laura talk to her again.

When I got back to Jimmy and Sylvia he was sketching her new room on the back of the sketch I had given him. I took the clipboard and made some notes on the special features Sylvia wanted. We had not established a price for the additions. Jimmy said the lumber yard would quote pricing for the materials.

The first day of school was hectic. In fact, the first four days tried my nerves. By Friday I wondered if I would get the knack of finding my classes, taking notes and trying to understand what the instructors expected from me.

As I walked to my car on Friday afternoon, thankful that the school week had come to an end and looking forward to the delights that Lacy would want to try that night, I saw the Corvette. Seeing a kid looking at it, I stopped to admire it with him. He spoke about it as if the car was his, quoting the horse power, maximum speed and miles per gallon. I had never concerned myself with those things, more attentive to the scratch in the driver’s door.

“What the fuck are you doing!” I recognized the voice behind me, not by the person that it belonged to. The voice came from my prototype for a bitch. Before turning I had already decided that I was about to see a bitch.

I turned, preparing myself to see a bitch, the owner of the voice. The kid who had just been there talking about dual tailpipes, was gone. The voice was in disguise. The voice certainly didn’t look like a bitch at all. The voice was a dark skinned blond with a gracious body. The essence of grace, that is what I was thinking when she spoke again. “Imbecile. Yes you. What the fuck are you looking at?”

I was dumbstruck. I hadn’t touched the car. I had listened to the kid praise the engineering and the special features of the car but I had not touched it on this day. I shrugged and walked away. As I opened my car door I heard the Corvette drive by. The muffler sounded excessively loud to me but I didn’t turn to look.

The owner of the voice was stunning but I didn’t waste time trying to picture how those long brown legs would feel wrapped around my waist. I had a date that night with a sure thing.

{to be continued- my thanks for the help and suggestions on this series}

Fable
Fable
41 Followers
12