All Comments on 'My Secret Life: Writing Erotica'

by SoCalOvid

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
2Xwidderwoman2Xwidderwomanalmost 16 years ago
Thank you darlin'

It's a riot! Laughed until I hurt. This is a wonderful story, sort of like a parable. Be careful how you address those emails.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
and the moral of the story is...

keep a separate email account for Literotica! You never know who's gonna read your erotic stories, they may just be your neighbor, your minister, or the person on the bus who sat beside you. lol You're a hoot, Socalovid!

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Great Story

This is a lot of fun and probably has a lot of truth along with fantasy! Well put together and written. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
!

Great Fun . Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Magnificent

Loved it. All of it. G.Beglium ... oops, I should get an editor too. Did you know that literary awards have been granted for books without any punctuation at all, just plain text. Of course, that requires readers to remain attentive and use their brains. So why bother with comments about it. G.Belgium

rgraham666rgraham666almost 16 years ago
Laughing

Very good story. Humorous and, I believe, quite realistic.

A damn good read, sure to make you smile.

MalkorMalkoralmost 16 years ago
excellent...

reminder to maintain caution in this particular little hobby...very well written and extremely funny...

sherlock40sherlock40almost 16 years ago
Awesome story

The perils of the e-mail program are well-known. Thank you for an enjoyable and very funny story.

crashDcrashDalmost 16 years ago
great~~~

i've heard and seen some great email mistakes with reply all instead of reply - but this one tops them all!!

hilarious!!

SexysPrincessSexysPrincessalmost 16 years ago
Simply wonderful . . . .

Congrats to you and Janice.... I hope that we haven't read the last of either one of you.

desertslavedesertslavealmost 16 years ago
Awesome 'Cautionary Tale'

GREAT Story, good laughs and surprise twists. Funny you should mention Holly Hunter....halfway through I was thinking this reminded me just a tiny bit of "Raising Arizona." LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
An author's worst nightmare

What a fun story! I really enjoyed how it kept getting worse and worse as more and more people responded to her email. It reminds me of a thread I read once on another web site where a guy was playing with the features on his new cell phone. For the hell of it he made a video of himself jacking off. Just like your heroine he inadvertently emailed it to everyone on his address book and as you might imagine, chaos ensued. He seemed sincere, but with this being the internet and all who knows? It was a hot topic of discussion for many days on that forum though. In any case, loved your story!

MaddieKimMaddieKimover 12 years ago
I’m thanking Mostera1

For pointing me towards your stories. I’ve read four so far and each is funnier than the last. There were parts in this one where I had to wipe the tears away before I could continue reading because they were interfering with my sight. Thank you and 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The most dangerous button in the world!

For years everyone feared the man with his finger on the button would end our world!

Nowadays we ALL have a button that could destroy our individual worlds...the "send" button!! STOP, think, check...then STOP AND CHECK AGAIN!! BEFORE YOU PRESS IT!!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
Accidents do happen

You reach for her arm and grab her boob by mistake, or you don't pull out in time. However, the accident you described could ruin your reputation and wreck your life, if it wasn't so funny.

One of the funniest stories I've read here in a long time. Thanks for posting.

Polly_DollyPolly_Dollyabout 1 year ago

Giant 5 mark! Honestly one of, say, the top 3 stories I’ve read here so far. Plausibility, pacing, story elements feeding and driving the plot. Call me wowed, maybe even inspired. Alas, I was unable to cap this comment with a dangling participle. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous