My Seduction of a Married Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rajeev smiled, he had won this emotional battle, and now he could claim the prize. He slowly forced his weight down, pushing himself inch by inch into her body. He heard her moan as he slid deep into her until his balls touched the soft skin of her buttocks. His body pressed down on her, feeling her burning body against his. Her hips began to buck up in spasm as her arms went around his neck. Her mouth went to his shoulder and she bit down, cutting off a scream of pleasure. It had been so long since she had felt a man inside her.

Rajeev was fighting for control and again had to call on all his strength to hold back his climax. He had never felt anything so wonderful. Her warm hole caressed the length of him like a velvet glove. He held himself deep as he looked at her beautiful face. Then he brought his lips to hers in an emotional kiss. His tongue went deep into her mouth as his shaft had gone deep into her welcoming hole. He could feel her soft breasts pressing into his chest, heaving with her labored breathing. Their bodies were connected from top to bottom.

He pulled his lips from hers and said, "I am going to fuck you now, Abha. I have my cock deep in your beautiful body. I am going to fuck you until you cum over and over. I want to feel that tight pussy squeezing my cock like a vise, squeezing all the cum out of me. Are you ready, are you ready for me to fuck you?"

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard. I need it! I need your cock deep in me! Fuck me! " she moaned, lost in sexual delirium.

That's what Rajeev was waiting to hear. He pulled back slowly, hesitating for just a second, and then he rapidly plunged into her. She screamed; she felt like her mind had lost all control of her body. She was rapidly spiraling into a climax. The wet slapping sounds echoed in the quiet room. From somewhere, Rajeev found new staying power and used it to drive his Abha crazy with desire. He was like a machine, his hips moving up and down in a blur. Time and again, he plunged deep into her, spattering her juice over his balls and thighs. His balls were now making a loud slapping sound as they hit the cheeks of her buttocks.

Abha closed her eyes and her body trembled. Suddenly, fire works started to go off in her head. She barely heard Rajeev's words of love as a climax roared through her, sending her into convulsions of pleasure. "I love you," Rajeev responded with his last breath before he reached his peak and began to release everything he had into his Abha. Squirt after squirt poured from him and into her, filling the tight hole to overflow. He could feel her body tense as wave after wave of ecstasy took her to a place she had never been before. Her legs locked around his back holding him a prisoner deep within her body. His life giving sperm continued to surge into the depths of her womb.

Finally, Rajeev collapsed onto his Abha and then rolled to the side, his shrunken penis slipping out, trailing sperm across her thigh. He pulled his now limp Abha over to him. When he kissed her cheek and she didn't respond, he realized that she had lost consciousness. Some time later, She stirred. "Oh God," she sighed.

The world dozed that lazy afternoon as Abha and Rajeev explored each other sensually and made love over and over again. Only the sound of returning school children and the impending return of her in-laws brought Abha back to reality. They knew they would not be able to meet again after that day..so their parting was very sad. But Rajeev knew that Abha would always treasure the wonderful hours of pleasure spent with him.

I am now aged 35, married and settled in Delhi. Any married lady in Delhi looking for a discreet short-time sexual relationship with me may please email me.

12