My Seduction of Steve Perilli

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw shit." he cried in frustration as his hand slid downwards with obvious intentions of pulling my panties aside.

"Slow down." I whispered before kissing him. "We've got plenty of time and I want this to be special."

Steve began to relax as we kissed and I locked my legs around his torso. His cock was still pressing firmly against my panties, and after a short time I felt his hand steal downwards easing the elastic top down. I grasped as his cock slid nicely between my pussy lips for the first time, but again the tightness of my panties denying him enough angle for penetration.

"Maybe you should take them off." I suggested.

In a flash Steve rolled away from me. Like a brazen hussy I lifted my buttocks from the bed as his fingers found the elastic of my panties and began to remove them. Flinging them high in the air, he then lay beside me as I rolled towards him. Our arms and legs intertwined and I grinned as I felt his cock penetrate my thighs.

"Just like a magnet." I laughed.

For a few minutes I lay kissing my lover to be enjoying the lovely sensation of his cock sliding up and down my very slippery pussy lips. The intensity slowly mounted until I rolled Steve onto his back and slipped astride him. His cock now rested against my navel, the head reaching just about to my belly button. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea I considered briefly. But I bravely lifted myself until his cock dropped between my thighs, reaching down I placed the head at my opening and gazed lovingly down at Steve's smiling face.

"Do you know how much I love you?" I asked easing myself slowly downwards.

I leaned forwards and kissed Steve passionately as his cock began its slow journey inside me.

It felt huge as my virgin pussy stretched wide in acceptance and I began moving up and down taking his shaft bit by bit.

How's that feel?" Steve whispered between kisses.

"Nice, really nice."

I sat up so I could concentrate properly. Placing my hands flat on Steve's chest, I continued to work my way down his shaft. I quickly came to terms with his girth, and now had to get used to his length. I ignored the stinging sensation and concentrated on the mounting pleasure and soon felt relief as my pussy lips bottomed out on his body.

"I've got you all." I exclaimed.

All Steve could manage was a deep sigh as I began exploring my pleasure. His cock completely filled my pussy and I could feel its pulsating warmth inside me. Most of my pleasure seemed to come from near my pussy lips, although I liked it when his cock was deep within me. I used my muscles to squeeze his cock and he reciprocated by twitching it inside me, which felt real good. Resting my weight on his chest, I began to slide my pussy up and down his cock getting braver all the time. I could feel my juices soaking my pussy and leaking onto Steve as my excited arousal mounted. Steve cradled my swinging breasts and lifted his head to suckle on my nipples.

"Mmmmm, I think I'm gonna love fucking." I offered.

Steve laughed as fucking wasn't a word I used often.

"I'm glad you're gonna like fucking, cause I'm gonna enjoy fucking you lots." he replied.

I lowered myself to Steve's chest, our kisses long and passionate as I slowly rode him. He kissed my ears and neck just how I liked, his hands gently caressing my body. He gingerly rolled me onto my back and we both reached for his cock when it fell from me. I guided his rigid shaft back inside me and heard myself moan as he filled me to the hilt. My legs hugged Steve's thighs tightly as he began to ride me.

From that moment on, I knew that the missionary position would be my favourite. I loved the way his lean muscular body smothered mine, our nipples finding each other as we moved gently against each other. I loved the long kisses and little licks he loved me with. I opened my legs wide in complete submission, any apprehension had now vanished and I was ready and willing for what ever he wanted to do to me. My pussy soon became accustomed to his assault, the resulting pleasure flooding both my mind and emotions. I held his head in my hands and smothered him with kisses, our tongues mingling in passion. I felt myself rolling my buttocks from the bed against him meeting his every thrust, and I laughed unashamedly at the loud slapping of our bodies. We lost track of time as we experimented with our intimate bonding, and slowly the urgent intensity began to climb. I knew Steve well enough to recognise the first inkling of his orgasm, the deep erratic breathing and the little whimpers of pleasure. His thrusts became faster and harder and I shared his urgency.

"You okay?" he muttered into my ear?"

I kissed him, "Yeah, I'm fine. You just do want you want."

By this time, my pussy was taking a fair hammering and I raised my legs to make his attack more comfortable for me. Without complaint I let my beautiful man ride me, I hugged him close and smothered him with kisses. Then he suddenly slowed and sighed deeply. For the first time in my life, I felt warm seed flood my pussy. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me with each ejaculation and I grinned with satisfaction, for now I was a woman, a woman who could satisfy her man.

As Steve lay on top of me, I could feel him slowly relaxing. I enjoyed the sensation of his once hard cock wilting inside of me. His cum began leaking from my pussy but I was in too much love to care. Eventually Steve began to return to real world and I relaxed my legs as he rolled from me. I turned onto my side and snuggled into him and reminded him that I was still there with a peck on the cheek.

"Was it worth the wait?" I asked.

He rolled towards me and kissed me, "Sure was."

I would have stayed there for ever enjoying the affectionate embracing and kissing, but the sticky mess between my thighs soon became unbearable.

"Just going to clean up." I said trying to escape from his clutches.

The second I got to my feet beside the bed, I felt his cum running down my left thigh. I looked down to examine the damage and should have been disgusted. My pubes were a flattened mass of gooey curls; my inner thighs were sticky mess from both our juices.

"Ew yuk." I muttered considering whether I should try and scoop his cum up with my fingers.

Steve laughed, "Better get used to it, there's plenty more where that came from."

By the time I reached the bathroom, his cum was well passed my knees with more on the way. I grinned while cleaning myself up with a face cloth, the wet coolness soothing my tender pussy lips. Returning to my bed, I knelt beside Steve and began cleaning his cock.

"Owww, that's cold." he complained.

I smiled smugly at his discomfort, for I had rinsed the face cloth in cold water. I then less than gently, dried him with a towel ignoring his frantic efforts to escape.

But he forgave me when I cuddled in beside him again pulling the covers up as we cooled.

"Did you enjoy it?" Steve asked.

"Mmmmm, it was nice." I replied. "I thought it might hurt a bit, but it was okay. Once I got used to you being inside me, it felt really nice. I might let you do it to me again, one day, if you're lucky."

I think we were both too hyped up to sleep and I was soon enjoying Steve's hand gently exploring my body. Bit by bit the bed covers fell away and it wasn't long before he was kneeling beside me gazing down at my naked body.

"You like?" I asked.

"You're so lovely." he whispered. You don't mind me looking at you?"

I shook my head, for this was the first time Steve had seen me completely naked. He began to caress my body with his hands and mouth just touching my skin. I closed my eyes and let the pleasure of his gently touches, little kisses and licks flow though me. My arousal began return as my nipples were given some attention and I was almost disappointed when they were abandoned for greener pastures. My anticipation grew as my belly button was tormented by his flicking tongue and I squirmed as it travelled over my navel downwards through my curls. What sort of hussy have I become, I asked myself as my thighs were parted unceremoniously.

"You having fun down there?"

"Mmmm, what a lovely pussy you have."

I grinned, "Lucky that, it's the only one I've got."

"By the time I've finished with you, you're gonna wish you had more than one."

"Promise promises." I laughed.

I could feel Steve's warm breath on my thighs as he bent down to examine my most private place. I felt kind of uncomfortable, for no one had ever examined me like this before. Steve's fingers parted my pussy lips fully exposing my clit. I jumped as his tongue raked across it and I parted my thighs further in hope he might want to do it again. I felt the warmth of his breath as his mouth settled firmly between my pussy lips, and I moaned loudly in response.

My previous forays with a vibrator taught me sometime back that I was a clitoral girl. While my plastic toy was a great friend, I was quickly learning that a skilful tongue was a better one. My back arched high off the bed as Steve tongue lapped between my pussy lips before settling on my clitoris.

"Where'd you learn to do that?" I muttered.

"Dirty movies."

Mmmm, this would be a little conversation we have later, I thought to myself. I wasn't all that sure that you could learn to do this from a movie. Those thoughts promptly disappeared as Steve continued to attack my clitoris. Shall I try for an orgasm I bravely asked myself? It would be the first time at the hands of someone else; or in this case a tongue. I began to rock my pussy against Steve's face in a nice steady rhythm; he quickly caught on and worked with me.

"Mmmm, that's nice" I whispered. "Put a finger inside."

When he complied, I reached down and turned his hand slightly so that his finger was touching my G spot. Once he got the hang of that, I eased his face back into my pussy.

By this time I was very aroused. I'd always managed to take control of my orgasms, a nice slow start building as I enjoyed the pleasure it gave me, and then allowing myself to reach that most exquisite ending. But this I had no control over, Steve was working me into a frenzy that new no bounds. As much as I writhed across the bed, he secured my buttocks to the sheet as he ravished my pussy. My orgasm arrived with such intensity, I cried out loudly not caring that the neighbours might hear. I had no control as Steve continued to rake my clitoris with his tongue denying my orgasm to wane. For what seemed an eternity, my orgasm flooded my consciousness until it could no longer grip me. My body was trembling with exquisite pleasure as my orgasm slowly released me from its almost torturous grip.

It was many seconds before I opened my eyes and gazed down at my lover, his grinning face was sopping with my juices. Pushing my body down the bed under him and reaching impatiently for his hardness, I eased my pussy up and onto him. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I pulled him into the hilt. As the pleasure of his cock inside me hit me, I began kissing him passionately, my sordid lust ignoring the taste of my own pussy juices. Steve rode me long and hard, and I willed him on until his cock again filled me with his warm seed. Oh, how I loved being fucked I told myself.

Not once did we leave the house, or even get dressed that weekend. Steve stayed in my bed both Friday and Saturday nights. We made love many times until I was too sore to take any more. We were then content to lay in each others arms, our nudity beautiful in skin to skin contact. But alas we had to part in the late afternoon before my parents arrived home. Our last kisses were full of tenderness and pledges of love, for we both knew that we had something special.

It didn't take my mother too long to work that I was no longer an innocent young girl anymore. When she asked me if I was okay, I grinned mischievously and told I was just great. She grinned knowingly at me and gave me a hug; it was one of those special mother and daughter moments that are never ever forgotten.

Over the following weeks, Steve and I took every opportunity we could to make love, when either of our parents went out, or in the car as a last resort. Our love prospered to a stage where we couldn't keep our hands off of each other, which had ramifications.

"Your father knows what you've been up to." my mother advised one afternoon. "And he's not happy."

My father being not happy was an understatement, for he spent the next few days giving me the cold shoulder. On one hand I was old enough to do what I wanted, but I also loved my father dearly and felt uncomfortable about the whole thing. One night I waited until he was in his favourite chair in the lounge, and then climbed into his lap as I loved to do when I was a child. I placed my arms around and kissed him on the cheek before cuddling into him.

"I don't want you to grow up." he said after a short time. "I want you to stay my little girl for ever."

"I know." I replied. "But Steve and me love each other. I know you're unhappy with me, but I still love you to bits."

We sat quietly together as no words were required as the bond between us returned.

"And anyway, how old were you when you met mum?" I asked knowingly.

"That's different."

"Oh really." I asked cheekily. "And why would that be?"

To my relief, my father began to laugh, "Your mother taught you well my sweet. You're a handful just like her."

I grinned, what he didn't was how much a handful I really was. Only my Steve knew that.

12