My Sensual Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the front of my pants and took me into her hands. She kissed the tip and caressed the shaft. Her hands were soft and warm.

I wrapped my hands into her thick dark hair and gave my next command, "Open your mouth." She did.

I was lost inside her mouth. My senses were overflowing. I could smell her perfume and beer and sweat. I could hear the distance bass of the music in the next apartment. I could smell all of her.

With her taking me deep into her mouth I struggled to regain my focus. I pictured her dark nipple and the stud going through. Although for some reason that didn't seem right, I was struggling with the connection. Then it came to me: she didn't have the stud in tonight; she had a nipple ring instead. With that realization, the connection became much stronger.

I could see her nipple in my mind, the silver ring entering one side passing through and coming out the other side. I knew how it would taste in my mouth, the tang of the metal, the saltiness of her sweat inside the cat costume.

Standing there with my hands wrapped in her hair and Isabella kneeling in front of me, I mentally took her nipple and ring into my mouth. I ran my tongue over it, sucking slightly. Isabella moaned.

With the ring in my teeth, I tugged at her nipple. Isabella groaned, taking me deeper into her mouth. Through the waves of pleasure, I realized that while I may be limited to two hands and one tongue in real life, my imagination is limitless.

I now pictured what she would be like beneath the cat costume, I knew she would be sweating from the leather. I knew she was getting aroused from the feeling of a mouth, tongue and teeth on her nipple.

While still focusing the assault on her nipple, I began to focus another part of my mind under her thong. While I couldn't be sure of the color of the thong, I suspected Isabella would be sticking with the black theme tonight. After a second, the strength of the mental connection I formed told me I was correct.

Knowing she was mostly shaved, with only a small strip of thin hair directing the way to the treasure, I now started ravishing her with my imaginary tongue and teeth. I knew how sensitive she was around the labia and how she loved the feel of teeth nibbling. I could sense the strong smell of arousal and sweat. My saliva made her all the more wet.

Isabella was moaning and her breath was coming irregularly. It was taking all of my energy to remain focused. Her mouth was driving me crazy.

I wasn't sure how much more I could take. I decided that I wanted her to cum right when I did. This was a decision based more on ego than anything else.

What came next was purely spontaneous, a product of an animalistic desire to cum and at the same time brings her along with me.

One part of my mind was continuing the attack on her nipple and nipple ring, and I could still taste the metal of the ring and feel the hardness of her nipple. Another part of my mind had my tongue sliding over her clit, I had abandoned nibbling my way around and was more forcefully using my tongue on her center. Just continuing this for a few more minutes would probably bring her to the edge.

But now I added another dimension. I imagined taking her black leather boots in my arms and raising them above my shoulders as I slid the full length of my cock inside her in one smooth motion.

As I did, Isabella let out a cross between a whimper and cry. Her body was close to falling to the side. She used her arms to wrap around my legs and tried her best to swallow me whole.

I mentally withdrew from her pussy until only the tip was still inside. I pictured myself sliding back in but this time my ego truly did get the best of me. As I slide inside I let my cock expand, growing thicker and fuller.

I cannot describe the images that came next.

It is all lost in jumble of her nipple rings in my teeth, her pulsating clit against my tongue and her pussy gripping my cock as it filled her completely. We may have continued for a minute or an hour, I could not say. Mentally I was in all parts of her body and she knew it.

I came like never before. I came from the physical stimulation she was having on me, I came from mentally fulfilling her and I came from the pure power of what I was able to do.

It rushed over me and crashed down upon Isabella. There were cries and groans from each of us. In my mind the orgasms lasted for several minutes, although I doubt it is physically possible, for me anyway.

I am not positive who recovered first, Isabella I think.

When I finally sat up, I had to laugh. One of her boots was off, the cat ears were lost in the tidal wave of her hair, and she appeared to have just come in from the rain. Despite her appearance I have never seen her look sexier.

It took another minute before either of us spoke.

Isabella rested her head on my chest, "So, will you command me again?"

I loved how she set the stage for me in my moment. "As you wish," I replied.