My Sergeant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like hours' worth of continuous orgasms, he tightened his hands on me, slowing my rocking motion, easing me to a halt, forcing me to do that which I had been incapable of on my own—stop moving against his sexy body. He held me as I quieted, stroking me from nape to knee, touching a trembling thumb to my lips, stroking the pads of his fingers over my cheek, sliding the backs of those long, strong fingers over the soft curve of my shoulder. Linking his fingers with mine, he lifted our joined hands and softly kissed my fingertips. At the romantic courtliness of this age-old gesture, my heart melted, sending a wave of scorching heat all through my body to where it poured out of my pussy, a shimmery rainbow of pleasure that drenched him with richness.

"Damn, girl," he murmured, tugging me down to him and kissing me passionately, reasserting his claim over me at the same time that he offered himself up to me. My hands shook as I held his head, my nails lightly scoring his smooth dark skin, sending shivers along his length and making his fingers clench where they held me to him.

Sensing the need to lighten up the mood or risk losing my soul to this man, I leaned forward, rocking gently, causing my hardened nipples to scrape over his chest in a way that made my own breath stumble. Putting my moist, swollen lips to his ear, I whispered, "Hey Sergeant....wanna fuck?"

His response was more than I could have hoped for. Before I could even take my next breath, he had swung us around so that I was now leaning over the bench, knees spread wide, open and available and his for the taking. Fisting his hand in my tangled locks, he tugged my head back, arching me into a fully submissive angle, my breasts thrusting outward as my neck lay exposed and vulnerable to his teeth and lips.

"Why, yes, soldier, I do," he growled as he slid the hard, hot, full length of his dick deep inside of me, nestling it into that spot he'd created, that he'd claimed, that he owned. My arms shook as I struggled to hold this position, my nipples as hard as bullets and my pussy gushing cream in a puddle that was making it hard to stay upright as he pounded my defenseless pussy, whispering commands in my ear, pinching and tugging and squeezing me with his free hand, but never letting go of my hair, keeping me arched back and wide open.

Using the juice that was freely running down over his dick, he pulled back just enough to slip the head of his cock against my tight little butt. As I whimpered in protest, he surged against me, curling around me and swallowing my scream as he invaded my nether regions, claiming another part of me as well. Crushing my head between his fist and lips, he devoured me, quivering with each cry that poured from my lips, trembling as he listened to me move from pain to passion, gentling me as I soared through yet another peak, holding me tight as we both found release, the tears dripping down my cheeks concerning him, until my soft, tremulous smile reassured him that I was okay—better than ok, that I was truly pleasured.

Slowly, carefully slipping out of me, he rested on his heels, pulling me back into his arms, holding me tight. I felt so protected, so cherished as one hand curled around my waist and the other crossed between my heaving breasts to softly stroke the skin of my neck, caressing the pulse beat still pounding through me. I lifted my arms and held him to me, tipping my head to kiss the curve of his smile, touching my lips to the corner of his mouth and sighing softly in pleasure.

"I guess we better get going, before someone walks in," he said, softly stroking me with those big, dark hands.

I sighed, a sound of regret that trembled throughout my entire body. "I know," I murmured, "but I don't want to. I can't get enough of you."

"Nor I, you," his voice rumbled in my ear.

Feeling me tremble, he encircled my waist and lifted me up onto the bench, spinning me around to face him. Kneeling between my splayed thighs, he reached up and brushed an errant curl out of my eyes. He clearly read the torment there.

"We'll figure it out," he whispered.

"I can't do it," I gritted out, aching with a tormented longing.

"Can't do what?" he asked, worry and fear flashing across his face.

"I can't have had you like this, have known you so intimately, have loved and touched and tasted every part of your strong, sexy body—and not have you with me at night. I can't keep my hands to myself, day in and day out, without having the reward of touching you, of feeling you, of belonging to you when the lights go off." I closed my eyes, fighting back sobs of frustration. Blinking rapidly I tried to clear my eyes, knowing that me losing control would do neither of us any good. "I can't do it, Tommy."

A sigh of relief loosened his tense muscles, and he lifted a trembling finger to my cheek, brushing away an errant tear. Cupping my face in his capable hand, he forced me to meet his gaze, to read the determination there. "We'll figure it out," he reiterated.

"Tommy?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"Just in case..." I stumbled to silence, fighting a rising lump in my throat.

"Just in case what, sugar?"

I turned to him, my heart in my eyes. "Just in case we can't figure it out, in case this is the only time we have... Just in case... please let me make love to you?" I pleaded, my broken whisper seeming to stop time itself while echoes of it bounced off the walls.

I felt his breath lurch in his chest, heard his gasp for air, and then felt his arms snatching me off the bench and enfolding me in his strong embrace. Amazed, I wondered that my simple request could make this strong, unflappable man tremble against me. His struggle for control was evident in the clenching and unclenching of his fingers against my back, the ragged exhalations of his hot breath into the curve of my neck, the tremble of his stomach against mine. Wanting to make him lose control, wanting to bring him pleasure as he had brought it to me time and again, I tipped my head to his ear, flicked my tongue over the dark lobe, and whispered one simple word with all of my heart tied up in it: "Please?"

His hands shoveled their way through my hair, cupping my head and holding me fast, not allowing me the chance to escape the onslaught of his tongue, even if I'd wanted to—which I didn't. Heads tilting, mouths melding, our only breaths were those we shared, our only sounds those that played back and forth from one hot, questing mouth to the other. Our arms held each other in the tightest of embraces, our thoughts an agonizing mix of what might never be, and what we dreamed of with all the passionate yearning of new-found lovers. The noises drifting throughout the room were the patter of the forgotten shower and the soft, sensuous noises of two hearts showing what two bodies can do.

Tugging away from the ravishment of his mouth, I motioned for him to lay on the bench, too breathless to ask him with words. At his questioning look, I merely said "Please," the word wheezing out of my swollen, moist lips and hovering against the thundering pulse in his neck.

With a smile and a stolen caress of my cheek, he complied, laying along that wooden bench and balancing himself with a foot braced on either side. Holding my hands, he helped steady me as I straddled him, tugging my hands and pulling my down before I could nestle against him, holding me bent over him as he once again made love to me with his lips and tongue, my heavy white breasts wobbling against his chest with every shivery breath I took, my knees threatening to buckle.

He slid his hands from mind and stroked his way to my hips, where his thumbs found a home in the soft crease between my abdomen and thigh while his fingers splayed out over the curve of my hipbone, helping support me even as this gentle touch ravaged my senses. Pulling downward gently, he forced my hands to cradle the bench on either side of his neck as he rubbed my wet, dripping pussy along his length, its hardness surprising me, considering the he'd already cum twice. My hair formed a damp shield around our faces as we kissed; soft, loving nips of teeth and wet, gentle swipes of tongue. The diamond-hard tips of my breasts brushed him with nerve-tingling strokes, sending shivers through both of us.

Whispering his name and looking straight into his sexy dark eyes, I reached down between us and stroked him once, a soft, loving caress, before holding him at an angle to let me slide down on him. At the feel of his hot thickness sliding back into my soft, swollen folds, my back arched, my eyes closed, and my breath hissed in pleasure. I don't know if I looked sexy, but I surely felt it. In fact, I had never felt sexier in my life than I did at that moment, taking my sergeant's big cock into me, sliding down over him, feeling him stretch and fill me and once again claim me as his.

With my legs curved around him, feet on the floor, I was able to take him deeper than any previous attempt—and the breath whooshed from my lungs as I felt myself stretching to accommodate this deepest-yet invasion. Leaning back, I rocked gently, side to side, then back and forth, giving myself time to adjust to this new depth. His hands came up to support me, his long fingers curling around my hips to caress the rising slope of my butt, lightly squeezing and stroking me. Raising my arms, I did with him what I had done with no other man—lost myself in the power of our embrace, dropping my inhibitions and self-consciousness, becoming in that instant a goddess, a siren, a wanton creature as capable of giving extreme pleasure as receiving it. Arching my back I ran my fingers through my hair, tangled curls glinting n the overhead lights before tumbling back down to caress his hands, as they moved up to caress my waist, softly stroke the undersides of my heavy breasts so tantalizingly displayed for him.

Shaking my hair back, I laughed with the pure freedom this man had given me, then tumbled down onto his chest, licking and kissing every bit of skin I could touch while thrusting my hips in that age-old rhythm, making love to him with every part of my body and soul.

The light in his eyes empowered me, as did the quick, jerky breaths hissing from between his clenched lips as my body moved sinuously in a variety of ways designed to tempt and tease him in a dance older than time itself. At times I would lean back, breasts thrust out in wanton invitation, nails scoring the length and breadth of his broad, sexy chest as I took him into me, hard, fast, and deep. At other times I played the demure virgin, shyly leaning forward to softly kiss him, barely moving except for the quivering, rippling shivers deep inside me, an internal caress that let him know, without words, how incredibly aroused I was. The liquid proof of my pleasure kept gushing out of me in hot, splashing torrents of cream, coating him with my juices, coating me when I leaned against him.

And for the most part, my sergeant let me ride him, let me call the shots...let me make love to him, as I had asked. But when my ever-shifting role from vixen to virgin pushed him over the edge of reason, he surged up against me, arms holding me tight, one hand low on my back and the other high on my shoulders, his moans and cries music to my ears as he swelled, throbbed, exploded deep inside me, my name a harsh cry on his lips. Rocking gently, he spurted me full of cream, my own mindless orgasm ensuring that my quivering pussy milked him dry, gently coaxing every last hot, creamy drop of cum deep into me, where I so desperately craved it.

Shaking with the force of his response to my lovemaking, he gently eased back onto the bench, pulling me with him, as if he couldn't bear to let me go. With a soft sigh I settled against him, safe in his embrace, knowing this was where I was meant to be.

After what seemed like hours of lying there, pleasurably wrapped up in his arms, we realized the danger of our location. Thankful that most of the soldiers chose to take their showers in the morning rather than in the dark of night, we hurriedly washed off and dressed, not bothering to dry before donning our clothes. Interspersed with soft, nibbling kisses, dressing took much longer than it should have, but we were too hazy with emotion to care, simply enjoying the look of soft, thin cloth adhering to slick, aroused skin.

As we headed for the door, my sergeant turned off the light, and there in the darkness, asked me to spend the night with him...as many nights as we could manage. Being a Motor Sergeant, he had the advantage of an expandable with only two people in it, one at each end of the eight-man space, with private entries at either end. His roommate, he assured me, was cool, and wouldn't give us any problems, as long as we were careful. With one last long, deep kiss, he shut off the light to afford us some privacy, and we sneaked across the compound, into his unit, and into his bed, giggling like little kids, both of us happier than we'd ever dreamed of being.

12