My Sessions with Sammie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammie was still a little apprehensive of sharing these details, so he asked another question, "Cindy, how often do you masturbate?"

I decided to be quite honest, "Unless my husband and I just had intercourse, and I have just achieved an orgasm, I pretty much try to masturbate every night before going to sleep."

"Try to masturbate?" he asked with a puzzled look.

"Yes try. Often I am too tired or distracted and I give up before I achieve an orgasm. I probably actually get there about half the time. But I try almost every night. Also, sometimes I do not achieve a climax during intercourse, so I have to finish the job manually so to speak so I can get to sleep. What about you?"

He smiled and seemed to understand it was time for him to contribute something to the discussion. "I guess I jack off a couple of times a day now. It seems to be my favorite hobby these days."

"That's cool. It is one of my favorite hobbies too." I said trying to reassure him that this was normal. "Where do you do it? And how?" I was enjoying this discussion and I wanted to form a vivid picture of this teenager masturbating.

Sammie was clearly beginning to relax now, feeling more comfortable opening up. "I guess I jack off every night in bed, and I usually wake up hard and jack off again in the shower in the mornings. I just make a fist and pump my dick with it."

I sensed that he liked having this intimate discussion and his bulge in front of his pants seemed to grow larger and more pronounced as we talked. I watched as his penis throbbed in the confines of his jeans.

"Does talking to me like this excite you?" I asked looking directly at his crotch.

"It does a little bit." He smiled as he answered, knowing that I was not offended by the growing erection in his pants.

"That's good, this excites me too. What would you like to do now? We can keep talking and visiting, or you could explore my body a little bit if you want. Would you like to kiss me?' I asked, in as innocent a voice as I could.

Sammie just nodded silently.

"Slide over here a little closer, so I can see what kind of a kisser you are," I said as I patted the cushion closest to me.

As Sammie slid closer to me, I lifted his chin with my fingers and slowly leaned in to touch my lips to his. Slowly we kissed, gently at first, I instinctively opened my mouth a bit and Sammie began to explore my mouth with his tongue.

I wanted to go slow, to not rush. I traced my fingers down from his chin to his chest, as we necked for several more minutes. Our breath became a bit more labored, indicating our growing arousal. I could sense Sammie rocking his hips slightly and I could feel my pulse in my clit, a definite indication of my own arousal.

With my hand on his chest, I gently teased his nipple through the cotton of his t-shirt. Very gingerly, he moved his hand up my side to my breast, waiting cautiously to see if I would stop him or allow him further exploration.

I broke our kiss for just a moment to say, "It's OK, you can touch me."

And then I kissed him again, taking his tongue deep into my mouth. His hand moved over my breast to my very erect nipple. I moaned around his tongue as he explored my erect nipple for the first time.

I could feel my vulva growing wet, and opening up. I was growing very aroused as my teenage lover felt me up on the couch. I broke our kiss again and bit gently on his neck as I moaned. "I love the way you are teasing my nipple, Sammie. God, you are getting me wound up."

With that encouragement, he slid his hand under my shirt and touched me skin to skin for the first time. Again I moaned. I let him feel me for several minutes, as we both rocked our hips in growing excitement.

I let my hand trace down his tight abdomen, past his belt and touched his erect penis through his jeans. I quickly found the head and gently explored the dimensions of his erection. Like his father, he was a well endowed man. He was larger than Jim, my husband.

"Oh, baby, that is a very nice erection you have there." I panted as I continued to gently explore and tease him through the denim material. "Very nice indeed. If you are a good boy today, I may teach you how to use that penis to please a lady."

Sammie started to pull my shirt up, and I raised my arms to allow him to pull my shirt over my head. He stopped and stared at my erect breasts momentarily. "Do you like my little titties? They are awfully small."

"They are beautiful," he said cupping them with admiration.

"Kiss my nipples, please," I instructed as I guided his head to my breast. He took each nipple in his mouth and gently suckled at my breast, the right and then the left as I moaned softly.

After a few moments of this, I stood in front of him, my bare breasts still exposed, and said, "Sammie, for the next several hours, I am yours. You can explore my body and learn how to touch me, how to arouse me, and how to please me. We are in no rush now. So take your time. If you feel the need to cum, don't worry, just tell me, and I will take care of you. At your age, you will recover quickly. Okay? Don't be embarrassed about anything." I stopped long enough to allow this situation to soak in a bit.

"Now I want you to come with me into my bedroom and you are going to give me a massage, okay? And you will learn about my body. You will learn to read my signals. You will learn to know when your touch is pleasing me and when it is not."

"Sammie, before we go into the bedroom, I want you to remove my shorts and panties," I said, as I raised my arms above my head, posing in front of him like the goddess that I felt I was at that moment. "Go ahead, take off my shorts and panties."

Sammie reached up and slowly pulled down my shorts and panties at the same time. I stepped out of them and stood before him naked. "Go ahead, look at me, touch me."

His fingers traced up my inner thigh and I opened my legs slightly for him. He studied my vagina intently, before touching it.

"Yes, I shave my pubic hair. Do you like that?" He simply nodded. "Can you smell the scent of my arousal? That is the scent of my lubrication. It is one of many signs that I am aroused, and receptive."

His fingers then traced up and separated the moist lips of my vagina, contacting my clitoris for the first time. I moaned, "Oh you found my clit; that is a very important button when you are touching a woman. Touch it gently... oh not too hard or too fast. That's it very, very gently at first. You have to wake it up gently. Tease it awake."

He rubbed my magic button for a few moments while I rocked my hips, moaning. I could feel the moisture seeping out of me as I grew wetter and wetter.

"Let's go to the bedroom."

Sammie arose from the couch, and stood in front of my naked form. He had his father's height and stood a full foot taller than me. His belt buckle was almost even with my bare breasts. His crotch bulged uncomfortably. I looked into his eyes as I unbuckled his belt, fumbled with the metal clasp of his jeans and then slowly unzipped his pants.

"You look very uncomfortable, all bound up like that. Let's give 'little Sammie' a little room to breath, shall we?"

I slowly lowered his pants, allowing them to fall to the floor. His erection literally sprung free, and pointed straight out from his tight abdomen. I then pulled his t-shirt over his head as he attempted to kick off his sneakers and get the pants over his feet. He was awkward in a cute, endearing manner. I loved the way his erect penis bobbed up and down as he tried to free himself from he shackles of his pant legs.

God, I love young men.

After watching him struggle with his pants for several seconds, I interceded, "Whoa there cowboy. Relax for a second." I knelt in front of him and removed his sneakers, and then I took hold of the hem of his pants. "Now step out for me," I instructed, which he did.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it? That is your first lesson. Don't get in such a hurry and remember, if it don't fit, don't force it, okay?" I said. While looking up at him from my kneeling position, Sammie's penis was right in front of my face, semi-erect. I gently took it in my tiny hand, and said, "Well hello there Sammie, What have we here?"

His erection pulsed and grew slightly at my touch. "That is a very fine penis you have here Sammie, very nice indeed." I stroked him slowly and gently.

He was circumcised. Semi-erect, his penis was about six and a half inches long and thick. The shaft was jet black. The mushroom shaped head was very distinct from the shaft, and was a slightly lighter shade, almost a pinkish-purple. I studied the shaft, which had a thick vein running along the underside.

There is something about black erections that arouse me. Perhaps it is the taboo nature of a blond, white woman taking a black lover. But even more, the dark thick erection had a sinister, dangerous appearance. I loved thinking about the black snake slipping inside me.

I continued to stroke him hard, which did not take much. Within a minute his penis was completely rigid, standing at least seven or perhaps eight, inches in length, straining towards the ceiling. I love the way youthful erections get so hard and point straight up. It is like they are rigid little soldiers standing at attention in tribute to me. I love it.

I leaned forward and kissed the head briefly, sort of as an indication to my young lover of potential things to come but I did not take him in my mouth. There would be plenty of time for that later.

I stood, and started to lead him, by his penis to my bedroom. He followed willingly, like a good little boy. Once in the bedroom, I pulled back the comforter from my bed, and went to the bathroom and returned with a large beach towel and a bottle of baby oil.

I spread the towel over he bed, handed him the bottle of baby oil, and said, "Sammie, I want you to give me a massage now. It will be a good opportunity for you to explore my body, okay?"

Sammie nodded as I climbed on the beach towel. I laid naked, on my stomach, in front of him. I pulled my hair off my shoulders and said, "Start by rubbing my shoulders with a little bit of baby oil. And Sammie, it is okay if you get excited. If you feel like you are going to climax from the excitement, just tell me. It is okay. I will take care of you, and we will continue after you have recovered a bit."

I looked over my shoulder at him before continuing. "Do you feel like you need to cum before we get started?" His penis looked awfully hard and rigid now.

"I think I am okay, Miss Cindy."

Sammie, started rubbing my shoulders. He had wonderful hands and a naturally sensual touch. I moaned appreciatively.

"Work your way down my back baby. That's it," I cooed. "You can reach around and rub the sides of my breasts, too, it you want. I am all yours. Get to know my body."

I could feel myself getting wetter as he massaged my back and sides. "Now baby, rub the back of my legs."

I parted my legs slightly as he moved to kneel between them. I knew he had a good view of my shaved pussy and anus in this position. I could feel myself opening, my vagina dilating from the erotic excitement of the moment. I could feel my juice leaking from my vulva.

"Oh baby, your hands feel wonderful. You are getting me wound up. Can you see how wet my vagina is? You are making that happen. You are getting me excited." I started to rock his hips slightly from my growing excitement. "Now baby, rub my butt cheeks. I like that. It turns me on to have my butt rubbed."

Sammie took beach butt cheek in one of his strong hands and massaged them, pulling them apart slightly. I knew each time he separated my cheeks he was getting a completely unobstructed view of my parts.

"Sammie, you are getting me all wound up. "Would you like to finger me now? "

"Yes ma'am," he said, his voice quaked with excitement. This was the first time he would place his fingers in a woman's vagina.

"Okay, open me up slowly, first with one finger then two. That's it oh, that feels good." I humped back against his probing fingers.

"Okay, can you feel my uterus? It feels like a very big finger up inside me. That's it, right there. Oh God baby, you are doing me some good now." I started to pant a little. "Now with your finger tips, gently feel the front wall of my vagina. There is an area against the front wall that is a little thicker, and a little rougher, can you find it? Oh that's it baby, oh damn, you found it."

I was arching my hips up to allow him to penetrate me more deeply. I was beginning to have trouble talking, I could feel my orgasm starting to build. "Oh baby, that's it. Rub me right there. Oh God that feels good. That's my g-spot. You can make me cum like this if you want to. I can't hold out long like this."

I was humping and pushing back to force his fingers in deeper now as I moaned. The sounds coming from me were less and less coherent now and the moans were more guttural.

"Oh baby, do you want to make Cindy cum now?"

"Yes ma'am," he said as he started to force his fingers in more violently. Suddenly, he had moved his hand and now had three fingers inside me.

The sudden stretching of my vagina with his third digit hurt a bit at first, "Oh baby, too much, don't hurt me. Careful now."

But he continued the assault on my pussy. He continued to massage my womb and I could feel my pussy opening to accommodate most of his hand. I was losing control.

I felt the first wave crash over me, with his three fingers buried deep in my dilated and stretched vagina, I started to cum, the spasms started to shake me. It was a powerful orgasm, and I was not quiet about it. "Oh shit, Sammie. You are making me cum...oh God...deeper...fuck, baby, push. Don't stop. Oh God! Oh fuck...deeper...oh, shit" I screamed as I spread as wide as I could and pushed back as much as I could...

My entire vagina was spasming as the orgasm quaked across my being. I was cumming hard and making sounds I usually do not make, when Sammie said, "Miss Cindy, I think I am going to cream. I can't help it."

For the briefest of instants I did not understand what my young lover was saying to me. I had never before heard the expression 'cream'.

But within the moment, I understood, Sammie needed to cum. My orgasm was triggering his.

"Oh baby, come here quick." I beckoned him to bring his erection to my face. "Come here with that thing. I want to taste you when you cum."

Sammie withdrew his fingers from my wet, spasming cunt, and climbed up next to me, lying on his back. His erect cock was sticking straight up. I grabbed his large erection and put it in my mouth; and not an instant too soon. The instant his cockhead passed between my lips, it erupted with the first ejaculation... a large warm, salty and slightly bitter string of semen shot into my mouth as Sammie grunted.

Before I could ingest the first large dollop of youthful semen, his body stiffened and another string erupted into my wanton mouth. I struggled to swallow this large volume of sperm and I felt his cock spasm again. This time I withdrew my mouth and allowed him to shoot in the air, leaving a sticky white mess on his stomach.

I slowly choked down the sperm in my mouth. Sammie was literally shaking on the bed as he came.

"Baby, you get an 'A' in massage with this teacher. Definitely an 'A'! You have wonderful hands, and you made me cum so hard." I smiled at my young stud. "That was wonderful. Now let's relax for a moment before I teach you about intercourse."

I collapsed on top of my young lover. Both of us had already had our first orgasm of the morning.

"Baby, you made me cum so hard. I usually don't cum like that just from being fingered. You have a wonderful touch." I tried to catch my breath. I liked tasting you too. You are a wonderful lover."

We cuddled for several minutes as we struggled to recover.

We both knew the day was still young, and there was a lot more for Sammie to learn about Cindy's body.

Coming soon, Chapter 2, Sammie loses his virginity... to me!

12