My Sex Collections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to make me ...orgasm," she eventually breathed but he didn't stop. His mouth kissing her vagina and licking hotly to enhance the sensation as he suddenly grabbed her thighs warmly. He lifted his mouth away slightly and pushed a warm finger into her vagina, thrusting it in and out to pleasure her as she moaned.

"Yuki we have a lot more time to pleasure you in other ways later," Kilik grinned as he pulled his finger out of her warm vagina and he began sucking on her vagina again. Her wetness making him shudder in pleasure as his tongue explored her vagina again, finding her g-spot and making her moan and tingle a lot more as his tongue pushing in and out of her. She eventually orgasmed and tried to pull away but his strong arms kept her still as his tongue pushing harder and rougher into her hot vagina. Kilik sat up and licked away anything on his hand before he began kissing Yuki on the lips warmly. His tongue entering her mouth hotly and pressing against the inside of her cheek. She pushed him back lightly after a while, gazing into his eyes.

"Bang me already," she begged as she moaned, clutching him as he grinned.

"Well..I think you have waited long enough! Time for the real show to start," Kilik grinned as he suddenly thrusted his burning hard erection into her vagina. It instantly penetrated deeply inside Yuki and she moaned both in pleasure and in pain. He hesitated to let her accustom to his size before he began pounding his warm penis in and out of her, getting hotter as he built up speed and warmth. His penis filling her vagina completely with warmth and pleasure as each thrust was better than the last.

"Fuck me harder," she begged as he complied. Making her moan extremely loud in pleasure as he thrusted harder. She clamped her legs over his thighs and pulled when he thrusted so he entered her faster and rougher.

"Now scream my name when you climax," Kilik said deeply as he suddenly kissed her. His hot tongue exploring her mouth and pressing against her tongue as she moaned. His tongue trailed down her lips and pleasuringly and tentatively over her neck. She began panting as she felt his hard erection pound deeper and deeper. Eventually she orgasmed, her vagina tightly clenching his hard penis, feeling it completely as his cum entered her warmly.

*****

I pull you into a warm and strong embrace as my lips begin kissing yours. I begin to kiss more fiercely in lust as I admire your body and my tongue presses into your mouth and against your tongue. I continue to kiss you as my hands begin exploring you, pulling off your clothes one by one, to press warm against different parts of your body. I push you back onto a bed before I hastily pull my own clothes off.

I then press my warm body on top of you as I begin tracing my tongue up and down your neck. My hands cover your breasts as I began to squeeze and massage them warmly. I move my hands down and squeeze your ass instead as my mouth begins kissing your breasts, planting kisses along them to excite you. My hands move over to your vagina and rub it gently before I push one of my fingers hotly into your vagina. I slowly pull it out then thrust it back in hard. I take my finger out of your vagina slowly again before I push your body down as I cuff your hands together.

I then spread your legs open as I begin licking your vagina, slowly at first but more rough as I get more turned on by your body, and I press my tongue as far into your vagina as it can go. I press my lips against your vagina more before I sit back again. I pull you up onto your knees and roughly drive my hard member into your hot mouth. I wait till you close your lips around my penis before I begin thrusting in and out, become rougher as I am extremely turned on now, and I'm more pounding my burning hard penis into your mouth faster and faster.

I put my hands behind your head and force you to take as much of my penis inside as you can. I wait until you have pleasured me enough so I am moaning. I pull my penis out of your mouth and I begin gently grinding my knee up and down in your vagina.

I stop and begin slowly tracing my member up and down on your vagina, not entering, just tracing the entrance. I move my lips to your neck and I begin licking and sucking on your skin there to excite you more. I continue teasing your vagina before I shove my penis roughly into you. My burning heat and hardness penetrating you deeply as you can't help but moan.

I thrust warm and rougher into you, friction warming your vagina even more as my thrusts turn into pounding your vagina with my penis. I suck and lick your neck more roughly as my hard member continues to push in and out of you faster and rougher. You can feel my burning hard member pressing hotness inside you completely as I thrust harder and harder. You orgasm and shout my name out, your vagina clenching around my hard penis, feeling its hotness completely.

*****

Cyr grinned at the sight of Sarah. The blonde female's hands were tied together and she was kneeling down as he liked, completely naked. His hand stroking her cheek warmly as his eyes gazed at her with only a look of lust.

"I bet you want me to fuck your sweet vagina so much don't you...slut," he said the word with callus and amusement as he slapped her ass. Her moan of pain only arousing Cyr as he grinned more. His fingers warmly traced along her vagina and rubbing her clitoris roughly as he moved so close the heat from his body was so close.

He began to hotly trace his tongue down her neck, biting and kissing her there roughly and warmly as the heat from his body pressed against her.

"Beg for your master to pound you hard," he said deeply as she groaned in pain and pleasure. He stopped and turned her around and forced her onto all fours as he continued to grin. He picked up his whip and began to whip her ass harshly until he heard the first tear.

"Oh I'm sorry," he said, loving it though and not faking any empathy as he turned her body back around to face him. His face closer and his tongue licked away the tears on her cheek.

"Be a good girl now," he said deeply as he suddenly placed his hard penis at the tip of her lips. He placed his hands on her neck and forced her to take his cock in her mouth as he began thrusting harder.

His erection filling her mouth completely each time he shoved it into her mouth roughly. He continued to force her to take him inside her mouth harshly. He continued pounding her mouth until he felt close to his orgasm and he quickly pulled her mouth away and his cum burst out, over her face.

"I bet you liked that didn't you?" Cyr said in amusement as he softly stroked her cheek with his hand, his finger collecting his own cum on her face and pushing it into her mouth.

"Suck it for me," he laughed as she followed his commands. His hands moved down her body warmly and cupped her breasts, beginning to squeeze them harshly as he laughed more. Her face of slightly pleasure turning to pain as she wanted nothing more than for him to stop, but she knew only begging would make it harsher.

His hands hotly squeezing her body eventually stopped and he began rubbing his body against her hotly. His burning hard member tracing against only the entrance of her vagina, teasing her as he tilted his head and put on a fake sad face.

"Is master teasing you too much?" he merely laughed before forcing her onto all fours and placing his hard penis in between her ass cheeks. He suddenly drove himself deeply into her ass. Her scream of pain only making him thrust and pound his penis into her ass harder and warmer.

"Oh I'll stop then if it's hurting you..." He pulled his penis back out but then thrusted back into her ass, penetrating deeply as she screamed again.

"Sorry!" he laughed more as he suddenly took hold of her breasts and began squeezing them tightly and moving them in circular motions. He continued his assault on her ass, forcing himself deeper into her tight ass, her screaming in pain with each thrust.

His precum made her ass easier for his burning hard member to thrust into and he began pounding her ass a lot faster. She screamed more as she felt him fuck her ass. He came and his hot dripping cum dripped down her ass. He pulled out of her and sat back with an evil smile on his face.

"Don't you have anything to say to your master?" She had been panting, most of her body aching.

"I..." He moved closer, and picked up a pair of handcuffs on the floor. He handcuffed her hands around a poll, her laying on her back.

"I want you to scream, moan, and cry again."

12