My Sex Diary, 2010: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't get me to cum again but I was more than happy with the first time.

We cuddled together on his bed afterward. I was going to leave to go back to my place, but he persuaded me to stay to sleep with him. By the way, that's one of my "pet peeves": why do people say "sleeping with" when they mean "having sex"? I slept with Matt afterward; literally I slept in the same bed with him until we woke up in the morning. But we didn't have sex. I don't get why people use it when they're referring to sex. Maybe it's a phrase evolving-over-time thing.

Before we got under the covers he threw my panties back to me. This is funny. Send me feedback and tell me if this is normal for a guy, because I've never been asked to do this: he asked me to wear my panties while I was still naked and while I was still wet, and said he wanted to keep them. So that all the smell and wetness and whatever could soak in. It was in parts sweet, funny, and completely perverted, but so awesome. He's got that pair of cotton panties now, somewhere in that room. And they were part of a set, too! They're totally dirty around the crotch, they smell really funky, and I just imagine him sitting back, sniffing them and jacking off when I'm not around.

I wonder how many other pairs of girls' panties he's got collected. :)

* * *

So that was my week. As I promised, a couple of public service announcements:

- In the first post I said that I was going to do one of these every day or every time I had sex, but I quickly realized that it's just too much for me to handle. Instead I'll do one every week, so by the end of the year you'll have fifty-two episodes of me getting wet and having passionate, passionate sex, hopefully all with Matt. (I don't want to jinx it.) This also will hopefully help avoid the stories become too repetitive. I'm not willing to do crazy stuff just to be able to write about it, but I think I'm going to explore in bed a lot more than I have with past relationships. I've been inspired with some of the stories I read on here in the past, and now's a great time to try them with a guy who, by all accounts, is amazing in bed so far. I can't wait to have some real fun!

- Thank you again for all the awesome feedback you guys sent me! It was all really flattering and overwhelming and please, please, please send me more because I like reading it. And please rate the stories, even if you didn't like this one as much as the last. Send feedback and tell me how I could improve. I like all criticism, just as long as you don't insult me. :)

- Also, I hope I answered some of your questions in this post. Many people sent me questions about how I respond to sex, and asking me to describe how I looked more as well. If you've got any other questions, or, again, suggestions or anything, please send them in.

12