My Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down to pull her panties off; she raised her hips to make it easier. I gently got on top of her, placing my penis right at the entrance of her pussy, I could feel the wetness dripping on her legs and me. I paused until she started to push against me. I entered her as slowly as possible until I reached my full length. Her moans and groans were really turning me on. She was very tight even though her cherry had been broken earlier by my fingers. We both stopped and held each other tightly. Each time as I stated to pull out, she pushed against me, not letting me go, saying, "Not yet." Her hips began to rock back and forth very slowly. I held still until I was sure she wanted to me to proceed. We started the slowest sex possible, barely moving. Our breaths were short but movements were purposeful. We moved so very slowly, each stroke went on forever, doing it again over and over until I could not hold back any longer. I stopped, went rigid, and let out a moan as I gushed my sperm into her. She held me tightly as the spasms continued until I was empty. We fell together holding each other with all of our strength. She was crying softly.

Epilogue: Nora and I continued to see each other for a couple more months, having sex each time we met. But we both knew it was over and drifted apart. I have no anger or regrets about our relationship. There were no bad guys, just two people that were not right for each other. I learned so much from Nora. I often wonder how her life turned out, but, as Bob Dylan said, "I'm not the one you want, babe. I'm not the one you need. It ain't me babe."

Cathy and I kept in contact, though we never had sex again. She introduced me to her world and to the wonders of getting high on pot. We drifted apart, but I feel like I had used her, though she never said anything about it. A line out of a Bob Seger song summed up our one night of passion, "I used her and she used me, but neither one of us cared. We were getting our share. Workin' on our night moves"

The car and I parted ways also, but I missed it. It had served me well.

A couple of months later, I got sick again, ended up in the hospital for an extended period of time. This has turned out to be the pattern of my life, but each time, I have got through the illness and I am still fighting.

Several years later, I met Nora at the mall one evening. Without discussing it much, we went to her apartment, got stoned, and fucked like bunnies for a long time. In the morning she fixed breakfast and afterwards I kissed her goodbye. It was a gentle goodbye. We have never seen each other again after this. We both knew it was over and couldn't be revived.

This was a very, very long time ago, but I often think about these two women with great fondness, knowing it took both of them, together, to make me a man.