My Sexually Public Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOOOOOOOOO" She moaned as her body began to shiver.

With one convulsion, "OOOOOH FUCK YESSSSSSSS!"

Her juices flowed from inside her and coated my tongue and my mouth.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now." She pleaded.

I stood and again as last night guided my cock to her pussy. I leaned forward and slipped inside her.

"Oh gawd yes!" She moaned a little too loudly. I was afraid the whole neighborhood would hear us.

I pulled out and then back in until my groin was against her smooth ass.

I grabbed a hold of her hips and began stroking in and out of her. She was thrusting back at each of my strokes. This was causing our skin to slap together which in the quiet of the neighborhood sounded like a gunshot going off.

Not only does Jo like risky public exhibitionism and public sex but also I was finding out then that she was vocal during sex.

"Oh gawd yes fuck me!"

"Oh fuck that feels good!"

I then joined in, "OOOOOOOH FUCK I'm CUMMMMMING!"

"YESSSSSS CUM IN MY PUSSY!"

My knees nearly buckled as I shot load after load into her.

After my orgasm subsided I sat in a chair catching my breath as Jo walked over to the hose, picked it up and washed my cum from her pussy and thighs. She then walked to me, pointed the hose at my lap, and washed off my cock. Needless to say, the cold water had me flaccid in seconds.

"Ok, now we are ready for round two. After you recover that is." She said, looking at my soft cock.

She went to the hydrant and turned off the water. She then walked to the backdoor, peeled off her wet hose, and went inside.

I got up and followed her in.

The kitchen lights were on and the curtains were open.

"Your male neighbors must love living next to you." I said.

"You're probably right. Do you want another drink?"

"Sure."

As she fixed them she said, "The female neighbors are probably enjoying tonight with your big dick swinging around here."

I immediately felt very self-conscious thinking about prying eyes watching me naked. But, then a strange thing happened. My cock began to get hard.

Jo handed me my drink and looked at my semi-rigid cock, "See, it really is very exciting when you think about someone watching you naked and fucking."

Jo then sat her drink down and crawled onto the bar.

"Let's really give them a show." She said as she laid on her back and spread her legs.

I dove between her legs and licked her pussy until she had an orgasm and then climbed onto the counter and fucked her until I shot my load all over her stomach.

Jo and I fucked one more time that night and it was actually in her bed. I spent the night with her that night.

I was looking forward to the next day as I drifted off to sleep with her naked body curled against mine.

12