My Sexy Neighbors

Story Info
Two guys, two gals.
3.1k words
4.05
35.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is strictly fiction. The names of characters bear no resemblance to anyone, living or dead.

If you like it or if you don't, please vote. It would be appreciated.

-------------------------------------------------

Characters: Belinda and Beth, Sisters

David and Evan, Brothers

Hi, I'm David.

The summer I turned 18, I had graduated high school and had gotten a part time job so that I didn't feel completely useless. At least it gave me some spending money.

My brother Evan was 20, over 6ft. tall and had a full time job for the summer before starting his next year of college.

My brother and I lived in a nice neighborhood with our folks. Mom and dad both worked and had very good jobs.

A few doors from us lived two beautiful girls that my brother and I dated.

Belinda, at 18 was my age and the one I was dating. She was beautiful and very sexy. At 5'- 6" to my almost 6' we made a handsome couple. Oh ... her titties ... um ... yes. She was 6 7/8. I know. I measured them with my hat one time.

Her sister Beth was 19 and in her first year at college. Beth was a good 6' tall. She was dating my older brother. Beth was not over weight. She was just a big girl and her tits showed it. She must have been nearly a double "D". It was obvious from seeing her in a bikini. She didn't sag a bit.

One day I came home from work and as I got out of my truck Belinda motioned me to come over to their house. I walked the few yards to where she was.

"What's up?" I said.

"Dad wants to talk to you." She said.

"Oh, what's this all about?" I asked.

With a sexy grin, she said "He'll tell you."

We went to their back yard where her dad was checking their pool.

"David, I understand you only have a part time job for the summer."

"Yes sir, that's right."

"How would you like to fill in the rest of the time this summer by living here with the girls? My wife and I will be in Europe this summer for business and pleasure. I would want you to live here with the girls so that when people come here to take care of the yard and the pool, or deliver anything they would know there was someone here besides the girls. Would you be interested in doing that?"

I looked at Belinda and she was grinning and nodding her head.

"Yes sir." I grinned at him. "I think I can handle that. I would like to touch base with the girls to make sure it's OK with them."

"OK, just let me know." He said.

With Belinda, I went into the house to talk with Beth.

"Are both of you girls OK with me living here for the summer?"

Beth said "Yes we are David. Dad has pointed out that he would feel much better if someone like you were here, so that if any strangers came around it would be obvious it was not just us girls. I'll still be writing the checks for the bills, yard work, pool cleaning and any deliveries, but I want you to give them their checks. I want all three of us to go to the supermarket to buy food. That way it will be obvious that there is someone beside just us girls.

Belinda asked "David is this going to be OK with you?"

"You bet. I'd like nothing better than to live with two sexy girls for the summer."

Both girls came to hug me, saying "Thanks David. Both of us are looking forward to the summer."

I went back outside to tell their dad I would do my best while they were gone.

A few days later, their mom and dad left for their trip and I moved into the house with the girls.

There was a room at the rear of the house with its own bath room / shower that was off the kitchen. A large sliding glass door opened to the pool deck. The girls asked me to take that room, so I did.

Both girls had rooms upstairs.

Their mom and dad left on a Friday and I moved in on Saturday. Since I didn't have to work my part time job, I had the weekend to get settled.

The girls had been shopping while I was moving in. Shortly after noon they came home. I heard them come in, but didn't see them. I was still getting things set up in my room when I heard them come out on the pool deck.

I glanced out the window to see two very naked girls cross the deck and dive in the pool. God all mighty those sexy chicks were going skinny dipping. My dick got hard immediately.

The phone rang. It was my brother. "Hey David, what's going on?"

"Evan, you wouldn't believe it if I told you."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, right now, both of those lovely girls are in the pool ... skinny dipping."

"Oh that. Uh ... I guess you didn't know about that did you/"

"No, I didn't, but I sure do like it. Are you coming over here? Do we get to go skinny dipping with them?"

Evan chuckled and said "Slow down little brother. It's going to be OK. I'll be there shortly and we'll go swimming with them."

"Naked?"

"Yep, that's what skinny dipping means. Think you can handle a naked Belinda?"

"I don't know bro, but I'm sure going to try."

Very quickly, like in 5 seconds, I lost my clothes. Going out the sliding door to the deck I dove into the pool. The girls heard me dive in and were waiting when I surfaced near them.

Belinda swam over to me to give me a hug. "David, my sister and I both like to go skinny dipping. I hope you don't mind."

"Mind? No I don't mind. I do like sexy naked girls. God Belinda you are so beautiful. You two need to excuse me ... uh ... I've never been around beautiful naked pussy before.

"Have you got a hard-on?" Belinda wanted to know.

"Of course. I didn't know when I took this job it would have this kind of benefits."

Evan walked into the yard about that time, taking his shirt and shorts off. He stepped into the pool, to be greeted warmly by Beth. It was obvious they had done this before, because Beth melted into Evan's arms to kiss him.

Belinda put her arms around my neck. Suddenly we were kissing passionately. I dropped my hands to her sexy bottom and gently pulled her to me. My hard dick slipped between her legs. I knew that sooner or later I was going to fuck this sexy wench and make her my lover.

The afternoon was spent like that, with Belinda teasing me and squeezing my hard cock. I didn't miss a chance to fondle her perky tits or rub her delicious pussy either.

The girls finally got out of the pool to go to the kitchen for food for a cook-out. When we had fixed the food, we all sat around naked on lounges to have our meal. God, I wanted to fuck Belinda so bad. Every so often Belinda would reach and fondle my hard dick. Once she whispered "I want you to fuck my pussy."

I was gently pinching a nipple and squeezing her tits, when she said "I wish I was as big as my sis. I think she has beautiful tits.

"Belinda" I told her "There' nothing wrong with your sexy tits. Cupping my hand over a tit, I said "They're bigger than a hand full" I slurped her nipple into my mouth to give it a good suck. "They're sure more than a mouth full."

"OHHHHH David, that feels wonderful, AHHHH, do the other one too.

I did.

"Belinda how tall are you?"

5'-4

"Your sister is what ... 6'

"Yes"

"Be care full what you wish for sugar. If you had titties as big as your sister ... with a little help, you could sit up.

Belinda giggled and said "I hadn't thought of that."

Finally everyone got out of the pool. Beth and David had made plans to get with some friends. Belinda and I decided to go see a movie.

When we left the movie it was raining awful hard. I could hardly see to drive. We got home and had to make a dash for the back door. As we were heading for the door, a big flash of lightening and a clap of thunder caused Belinda to scream.

When we got to the back door, we were both soaked. We stripped our clothes off before going into the house I glanced at the pool and noticed it was really full and was going to overflow.

As we entered the house another flash of lightening caused Belinda to scream again and grab me around the neck.

"David I really don't want to sleep by myself. Can I sleep with you?"

"Sure sugar, I'd like that very much. Why don't we take a shower first?"

After our shower, we were drying off and I was lighting some candles, when we lost power and except for the lighted candles the house was dark.

"David I'm scared."

"No need to be babe. I think the storm is moving pretty fast and will soon pass." I picked up my lady and carried her to the bed. Laying her on the bed, I slipped in with her.

We snuggled and kissed, then Belinda said "David make love to me. I've wanted this for a long time.

"I'd like nothing better" I told her. I moved to one of her tits and began to suck.

"Oh yes David. Suck them both."

I did.

I kissed and licked my way down to her tummy.

"Oh David. What are you doing?"

"I'm going to taste your pussy." With that I stuck my tongue inside her pussy as far as I could and began to lap.

"OHHHHH David, OHHHHH David."

I slipped my tongue up where I could lick her clit. I was flicking it with my tongue when Belinda shuddered and began to buck her hips upward. I almost couldn't stay in place, but I began to slurp her clit profusely.

Belinda began to buck like crazy. I could barely stay in place. Suddenly she shuddered. AHHHHHHHHH DAVID, OHHHHHHH!!!!!

"Oh god David that's enough. Please stop and come up here.

So with pussy juice all over my face I moved to where I could kiss her mouth. "Sugar you taste just wonderful. I do like the taste of your pussy." Gently I rubbed her pussy lips with my hard dick to wet it. Very gently I thrust the head of my hard cock into a very tight pussy.

There was a sharp gasp from Belinda. "Oh David, please go slowly, I've never done this before."

Slowly I thrust gently into her tight pussy. Finally I was balls deep. I couldn't go any further.

"Ohhhh David, I feel so full of you. Let me get used to having you inside of me. I thought it was going to hurt, like some of my friends said, but it didn't." In a few moments her thrusting told me she was ready for me to fuck her good. I began to move slowly, thrusting in and out of her tight pussy.

"Ohhhhh David, yes, that feels so good. Ohhhhh fuck my pussy. Don't stop. Its gonna happen. Ahhhh I'm gonna cum. Ohhhhh yes I'm cummin, I'm cummin. Ohhhh David don't stop and don't pull out. I want you to cum for me. Cum in my pussy."

"Sugar I don't think ... I could pull out ... if I had to."

My thrusts sped up and soon I was fucking her with abandon. I could feel a tightness in my balls and I knew I was only moments away. "Sugar I'm gonna cum in your hot little pussy ... NOW. Spurt, spurt, spurt, I flooded her delightful pussy with jizz.

When it stopped I rolled on my back with Belinda on top of me. I was still hard inside her.

"Ohhhhh, you came in my pussy" she said.

"Yes, and I'll want more.

Belinda began thrusting, which told me I wasn't the only one that wanted more. I fully intended to give it to her. Since we had already cum I knew we would last a while. Our lovemaking was slow and gentle and when we climaxed it was more of a gentle flow rather than the hard spurts we had experienced the first time.

We rolled on our sides and I slipped out of her pussy. She snuggled close to me and said "Oh David thank you. That was wonderful."

"No ... thank you Belinda. You've got a delightful pussy." We drifted off to sleep.

We were awakened the next morning by Beth pounding on the door. "David, David, is Belinda in there with you. She's not in her room and I'm worried.

I opened the door, to see a naked Beth standing there. Belinda was behind me and said "Beth, I'm right here. When we got home last night it was storming pretty good. You know how I am about storms, so David and I slept in his room."

Beth grinned and said "You got fucked last night didn't you?"

Belinda grinned back at her and said "Yes I did. David's cum is still running out of my pussy. I'm going to stay with him in his room from now on out. He's promised me more.

Beth hugged Belinda and said "I'm happy for you two. Come and eat. As we were eating it was decided to spend the rest of the day, out by the pool.

The pool was pretty full from last night's rain, so I adjusted the water level and treated it with chlorine. I checked the filter and saw the pressure was OK.

We lounged by the pool until that afternoon. Belinda brought some hamburger meat out to put on the grill and soon we were having a good cook-out. The rest of the afternoon was spent either in the pool or on the big lounges. Belinda and I couldn't get enough of each other. Neither could Evan and Beth. I lost count of the number of times I sucked Belinda's tits. She adored it. We got in the pool, where I impaled her on my hard cock and was trying to fuck her silly, when I glanced over at Evan and Beth.

They were on a lounge. He had her legs over his shoulders and was pumping her pussy with a jack hammer motion. Beth was moaning and obviously cumming. Evan suddenly threw his head back and I heard him say "Ohhhhh yesssss Beth."

I knew Belinda was there when she screamed "AHHHH, DAVID, YESSSSS, FUCK ME. I'm cummin, I'm cummin. That's all it took and I flooded her young cunt with cum.

As it grew later that after noon we all decided on steaks for our meal. The girls fixed baked potatoes and salads, while Evan cooked steaks on the grill. We all had a nice meal and were cuddeling on the lounges.

Suddenly Belinda inhaled my hard cock and began sucking vigorously. I told her "Belinda, I'm not going to last very long if you keep that up." She stopped long enough to say "David cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum." She inhaled my dick again and a few more sucks was all it took. I blasted cum in her mouth. She tried to swallow it all, but there was just too much and some of it dribbled down her chin. I pulled her up and kissed her. Our tongues were playing tag and I found I didn't mind the taste of my own cum at all.

Sunday night was spent with Belinda in my bed. She wanted more fucking.

WE DID.

Monday morning saw all of us getting ready to go to work at our summer jobs.

The summer went that way, with all of us enjoying each others bodies. That fall, when we all went to college, we decided to rent a house that had three bedrooms. That way our fucking wouldn't have to stop. The girls were both very careful about taking their birth control pills. None of us wanted to fuck up our fuckin.

The next four years went that way. All of us were very happy. We passed our courses with ease. I'm sure being able to fuck Belinda any time we wanted it had something to do with it. We all were about to graduate and David and I got together and decided to have a double wedding if the girls agreed.

That weekend we took the girls out to eat at a special place and after we finished, David and I asked the girls to become our wives. The girls looked at each other and said "What took you two so long?"

That was just the start of it. We all wanted kids, but decided to wait until we were established well in our jobs.

The next year we all took a vacation together. We went to a well known lake and rented a big barge, loaded it with groceries, ice and drinks and headed up the lake.

That afternoon late we found a secluded cove, tied the barge off and went ashore to have a cookout. When it was all over we went back to our beds on the barge. I was cuddling Belinda, when she said "Fuck me David, I want you to get me pregnant."

"Once may not be enough, I think we need to do this a whole bunch of times."

We did ... all night long.

About two weeks later, Belinda came to me and said "David, I missed my period, so I got one of those self tests."

"And?"

She grinned and said "The stick turned blue after I peed on it."

We were both ecstatic.

A few days later Beth told Belinda "You know that vacation we took together."

"Yes."

"Well I got pregnant. You're going to be an aunt."

Belinda giggled and said "You too."

"You mean you're pregnant to?"

"Uh-huh"

So our family's got started. As time went on, it only got better.

FIN.