All Comments on 'My Sexy Office Fling'

by demonsangel

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
mystikalrose69mystikalrose69almost 14 years ago

Very erotic. Wish you lived near me.

yorkie54yorkie54almost 14 years ago
HOT

Hot and steamy. Left me hard and wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fucking Idiots

Lesbians don't like men, and that makes you hard? Are you fucking gay?

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 14 years ago
Why?

Why do people who don't like lesbian sex read lesbian sex stories. Anonymous (2) should just read the stories they like. Damn!

Pretty good story, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yeah...

...ignore the fuckhead comments. Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ignore the ignorant arseholes....

....who read this knowing in advance that they don't want to enjoy it, and with no other purpose than to find an excuse to display their embittered narrow-mindedness. Such morons have one thing in common: they subscribe to the same barren ass-braying chant of 'What I don't want nobody else can have.' It's a fine story, and I enjoyed it a lot, thank you. Freddy

corky181corky181almost 14 years ago
very sexy

that was hott......jdew1960@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice start next time

This was a great beginning next time add a bit more beef to the story filling in with detail where it's nice to know. Keep up the good work.

beezerishbeezerishalmost 14 years ago
Great story!

Being a lesbian myself, I usually don't read lesbian/gay stories, but often try to branch off into something different. I am sure glad I stopped to read this one! Thanks for sharing, and please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nicely done

It was a little abrupt, but very well written (including spelling & grammar, which I like in my porn) with a sense of humor. I hope to see more stories from you in the future.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Well written and could even .....

....be fantasized away from the direction it's headed if she tries to communicate with whoever it is she's married to. That factoid ruins the eroticism for me.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 14 years ago
interesting...

Nicely spun,nicely written, but with a slight anti-male flavor. She could talk to her husband about her sexual needs and frustations, and establish some sort of fruitful dialogue, no?

Robert_NotRobert_Notover 11 years ago
OMG!

This was so good, so sensually, breathlessly written ... I need more ... I'd even be prepared to work overtime too ...

;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more

Too bad there are no more chapters, would love some more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TOO NHOT FOR WORDS

This was one of the best short read's I have had in many months!

Excellent build up with your concise description of every American Girls dream, and then straight ahead with development of need and into the action.

These two deserve a second chance to play on a conference table!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I managed to step on just before one of the nerdy guys from the tech department who seemed to have the same idea. I gave him my best "you're such a pervert" look before I focused on attempting to see if the stainless steel running up the sides of the escalator was reflective enough to see anything enticing.

And there is the double standard. Woman has perverted tendencies shes a badass. A man has them and he's just that perverted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a pair of truly evil creatures, enjoying all that hot sex and not once did they consider allowing their husbands to watch, as a husband I would insist that they cable tie me to a chair naked from the waist down and time how long it takes for me to empty my balls while they make out on the bed, only then would I take my wife home treat her properly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous