All Comments on 'My Sister'

by britster

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great story!

Hi, Britster

I liked your story a lot, and hope that you'll continue it. Now that I have read this one, I will read all your others as soon as I can. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
my sister

great story glad you wrote it and are open about a subject that not only crosses boundaries as incest and lesbianism but also must waken pain to write as your sister has passed on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nicely presented

While I can't get into the incest aspect you are a very real and honest writer. You should do it for a living.

Cat

NobleKorhedronNobleKorhedronalmost 16 years ago
Good-but why did you quit writing?!

Well, I like your stories, but this was a little tragic, so it kind of depressed me! I had two thoughts:

(1) Shooting was too good for that bastard!

(2) Bekka behaved like a right bitch...You should have tried to get her back somehow!

Anyway, good story, tastefully(no pun intended) dealt with.... Any more on the way?

Zero21MaxZero21Maxover 13 years ago
crying for more

i loved your story. two sisters together and the tribute to your own sister makes the story more passionate. i really want part 2...lol....no joke.

sorry for loss, my condolences. i know what its like.

becky7becky7over 12 years ago
Awesome!!

I really enjoyed your story. I think you should write the second part.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago
An honest and genuine...

presentation of sexual curiosity and the intimate bonds between siblings. You write very well and have an easy to read style. I was glad to find this story since I had already read The Tape. Knowing that Ali had been unwillingly used in it, sort of took away some of that story's appeal, but her sister's appreciation of it keeps it a must read.

I hope you write more.

Mark737Mark737over 11 years ago
Very nice

First off. My sympathies on your loss. I've been there myself losing a sibling. They story was well written. Two loving sisters sharing themselves with each other. Write some more perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continuity

Enjoyed both this story and the tape. Minor continuity issue between this story and the tape as being made after sister saw becky and Ali together. Sister said had never seen Ali or girls making out in the tape, yet if made because Becky was mad because sister saw them timeline doesn't match. Still do like your still and plan on reading other stories.

PS Sorry for you loss, if true and just not part of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow! britster, "My Sister" Is Written Beautifully.

I may come under the "anonymous cowards"?? But "who trash and run" Not hardly!! This is best not only lesbian sex story, but lesbian love story, that I have ever read at this site!

Kisses and licks, lynda.pussy.licker

ScattySueScattySueabout 10 years ago
Part 2 please

A very warm, romantic and sexy story. Please continue it.

NobleKorhedronNobleKorhedronalmost 9 years ago
A- - great story

Please post some more; this was quite touching and sexy as hell, all at the same time!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks

Excellent story; loved it, sometimes a sister is the person that matters most

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous