All Comments on 'My Sister...All Mine'

by SacredHarlot

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
HOT Is this a series?

It ended Both neatly Closed and Open for more. Guess which option I like the most.

sexmatesexmateover 14 years ago
Outstanding!

I want more! Please!

Absolutely superb! Well written and thought out! Thy don't get much better !

Thanks for writing!

sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hawt hawt hawt!!!

wooh, hawt! u oughta make a sequel for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
rape

another idiot writer that puts a rape story in the incest area what the hell do you think the nonconsent area is for and the asshole readers that think this is a love story need thier heads examined force in never acceptable in sex for any reason

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hawt!

You know I love all your work, and this is no different! I liked it a lot! And whoever said it was 'rape' needs to get their head out of their ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love It

More Please!!!

PreciousKitty82PreciousKitty82over 13 years ago
Whoa!

Dude, you have got to give another chapter. This can't be the last of it, it just can't! Please tell me there's more because this was just great!

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I can't say it wasn't hot, but I must have my head in my ass too...

BECAUSE I THINK IT WAS RAPE TOO!!!

Man_in_ChesterMan_in_Chesterover 13 years ago
What a way to lose it!

Looks like they wait longer in Boston. Maybe it is so they have enough time to write it well. The characterisation was quite well done and there was suspense at the end imagining several possible endings depending on time in/out and their intentions. For instance: Would she accept something other than what she asked of her boyfriend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not rape because...

She could have easily fought harder if she thought he was crossing the line. Nothing says "I don't want this" more than an actual No or a knee to the groin.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 13 years ago
Yes

So good, so well done, I am on my way to chap two and I prey for chapters 3, 4,5 ,6 .............................

Kevin

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Delightfully Naughty

I loved this it is well written and sinfully fun. Cynthia is a realistic teenager great work. I'm sick of all stories giving every girl 38DD breasts when a C cup is much more realistic and to me sexier. This was never rape because in his defense she never once said no or stop! untill that happens she is not being forced, only coerced. In the next chapter I really hope she says thank you and accepts that this is what she wants and why she saved her virginity. Maybe they can rub a loving relationship in moms face because the selfish bitch never did get any real love from a man, and the children she neglected found it so young and together. Forbidden love is always a bit better. Thank you SacredHarlot this is great work I can't wait to read the rest and all your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Rape? Oh please! This was HOT!

You need to learn the definition of the word for the person or persons who said that. This was one hot story and not once did Cyn say no or ask Marcus to stop.

This story was very well written, one of the best I've ever read. It was more realistic and the sex scene was not littered with amatuer over the top descriptions but a very detailed sexy, sizzling HOT wiggle in your seat scene. Well done! I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mmmm...

Yes...little sister is all mine. How I wish I did have a little sister...never would I ever look at a another woman again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE

MOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
call it what you want

Call it what you want, you sexist pig. This is rape, pure and simple. All rapists like to pretend their victims really want it. I wish you had an older brother who could skewer you on his huge dick while you were tied up like a hog. Aaagh. You and the closet rapists here can pretend all you want but you all know what's really happening. Don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
rape

i don t care who write it IT A FUCKING INCEST RAPE shoot the cocksucker . hate fucking writer that fantasize about rape,TOTAL LOOSER AND MORE...............

naolsnaolsover 8 years ago
Hot hot hot!!!!!

I propose a book out of this. :-) Great writing.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
rape is not erotic

This started going downhill in the opening paragraph. Our narrator explained that his mother gave birth to him when she was 15. Mother and son lived with her parents for 5 years while mom finished high school. The grandparents gave them a home during what should have been their golden years of retirement. 65 minus 15 is 50. At 15 the young mother was way too young, but by the same standard, in their 60's, the grandparents were way too old to be having children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

'Nuff said. And 5 stars.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

This storyline started off with so much promise then crashed badly when he moved into his home.. ⭐️

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This should've been in the non-consent section. I understand her fantasy is "force" but why is he using "rapey" language in his inner dialogue with the reader? It reads as if force is not a fantasy for him. FYI not all women are into pain, I keep reading pinching the nipples and clit, how would you like someone to squeeze your tip until you cried? Does that sound fun?

Other than that it was a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous