My Sister...All Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if realizing how vulnerable she was Cynthia finally pulled her lips free, her blue eyes wide with surprise and confusion as she looked up at me. "Marcus...wh..what are you doing?" I could read her confusion clearly but beneath that was a flicker of excitement and seeing that I smiled down at her, my body pressing into her's until she was trapped between me and the wall, her soft form molding perfectly to my harder frame until my cock hardened painfully, something she could no doubt feel pressed against her abdomen given how closely we were pressed together.

"I'm giving you what you want, sweet Cyn. This is what you want baby...I heard you myself."

Her eyes grew even wider, if such a thing were possible, as I confirmed that I had heard everything she had said to Jeremy, her own words of wanting to be forced coming back to her. I studied her face intently in those moments, searching for her reaction to what was about to happen. I would never actually hurt my sister and I needed to know if that initial spark of excitement I had seen in her was real or just imagined on my part. She tried to pull her wrists free, giving several experimental tugs as if gauging how serious I was about holding her there, her heavier breathing drawing my attention to her full breasts as they rose and fell quickly beneath the thin material of her sundress. Looking to her parted lips I saw her tongue dart out to nervously lick at the soft flesh and I nearly moaned in response.

"We can't Marcus. I'm your little sister..."

She whispered her denial, her sweet voice wavering slightly and I knew that regardless of her arousal, or potential lack thereof, she was nervous about what was happening between us. To be honest I was too but I wanted her and I was going to make her want me too. Drawing my gaze from her breasts I met her eyes, the confusion, fear, and excitement all mingling in the deep blue depths. Leaning down I again claimed her lips, my tongue pushing past her the sweet folds to ravish her mouth. Her hands began to tug more forcefully against the grip I held on her wrists but I only tightened my fingers and continued to kiss her, a kiss which after a brief hesitation she began to return with a fervor I might not have expected from my typically shy little sister had I not heard her whispered fantasy to her now ex-boyfriend. There was no way I was letting that little punk touch her ever again.

I moaned as her tongue began to swirl around mine, her lips parting beneath his eagerly now, and no longer content with just her lips. Moving my right hand down her body it came to rest on her upper thigh, my fingers gathering up the skirt of her dress until I felt bare skin beneath my touch. Sliding my hand between her thighs I caressed up her silken skin until my fingers met the barrier of her white lace panties. I pressed my fingers into the warmth of her pussy and she squealed against my lips, her body arching against mine as she tried to free herself, her arms struggling to pull free, yet as I pressed between the lips of her slit I could feel her panties becoming moist with her excitement and pushing the fabric roughly aside I forced my fingers between the wet lips of her pussy and found her clit.

Her muffled squeal became a full scream as I began to rug her swollen clit, her body writhing between my body and the wall though the line between her trying to get away and get off became even more blurred until she could barely maintain the pretense that she didn't want what I was doing to her. She was so wet and the moist sound of my fingers as they played with her clit mingled with the muffled moans she tried to hide against my lips. Finally my mouth slid away down to her neck and I kissed the tender flesh as her lips gasped for air, a whimper that conveyed her mounting arousal and confusion the first sound to come from her mouth once it was freed of my ravishing tongue.

"M..Marcus...this is wrong..." she protested yet again, almost as if she were doing so out of a sense of obligation. I knew my little sister better than anyone. I had practically raised her and I could tell when she wasn't sure about something, when she wasn't being totally honest with herself. I could feel her inner struggle, the way her hips would arch against my fingers when I pinched the throbbing flesh of her clit before she jerked away as if scalded, once again trying to keep her body out of my reach. Raising my head I met her wide eyed stare, her lips parted as she tried to breathe normally, tried to hide the fact that she wanted to part her thighs for my fingers, wanted to fuck my hand. I could see it all past the fear, past the confusion, and slowly I smiled, the same dogged determination that had made me a formidable success in the business world making me just as relentless in this situation. When I wanted something, I got it.

"Alright Cyn...If you truly wish me to stop, I'll make you a deal. For the next ten minutes I will play with your body as I please. If you can resist cumming during those ten minutes then I will leave and I will never touch you like this again. If you do cum though...then you will belong to me. Deal?"

Often while she was growing up I had made bargains like this with her to get her to do things she didn't really want to do. Usually the bargain was stacked in my favor just as it was now, but it had always worked in the past. Her teeth bit into her bottom lip and my cock jumped in response. I could see the indecision in her eyes and knew her well enough to see the desire to accept just beneath her doubt and my smile widened a moment before my head dipped back down to kiss at her neck again. I had found a spot just beneath her ear that made her shiver and I played on it mercilessly, my tongue flicking across the flesh as my fingers leisurely explored her pussy as I had yet to stop toying with her wet slit.

"Keep in mind baby...that this is your only chance. If you decline I'll just keep doing what I was doing and you'll cum whether you want to or not. This is your only chance to get me to stop...."

I emphasized my final word by gently pinching her clit, my fingers encircling the throbbing flesh as her thighs tightened around my hand, a cry that could so easily have become a moan tearing from her lips almost against her will. I continued to kiss her neck, my lips trailing up along her jawline until they were again hovering over her lips. Gently I brushed my lips against hers, a soft tender kiss, so unlike the first few, and I felt her shiver. I knew deep down that she would respond, that I would make her cum so hard her eyes would cross and she would love it, but I had to be sure and I also wanted to give her her fantasy...her fantasy of being forced. A fantasy I found sexy as hell and was only too happy to indulge.

"Um...okay...I accept," she finally agreed, uncertainty lacing her voice though whether it was uncertainty about letting me continue or possibly having me stop I couldn't really tell and honestly didn't care. She had agreed and I was going to stake my claim one way or the other.

Smiling slowly at her reluctant acquiescence I nodded before easing my hand from between her legs. The look on her face was priceless, confusion mingled with physical frustration as I left her pussy aching and wanting. I knew she wanted to question my actions but she had given me free reign for ten minutes and I intended to make use of every second if that time. Glancing to the clock I could see it was 10:01pm and I made note of it. By 10:11 I had to make her cum or give her up forever. I knew I couldn't do that and returning my gaze to her I was struck with sudden inspiration.

At the top of her door was a metal hook for hanging clothing from. Along with her coat was a sheer pink scarf I had seen her wearing on her way out the door earlier in the day. With my free hand I reached up and gripped the end of the silk garment and before she realized what I was doing I had moved my hand from her wrists and was binding them with the scarf before reaching over her head and tying off the other end on the metal hook. She was bound tightly enough that it would require more than just a tug to get free but in all of it I was still careful not to harm her skin.

A quick time check announced it was 10:03. Eight minutes.

I felt her shifting, her hands reflexively tugging at the scarf as if testing her new restraints. Meeting her wide blue eyes I smiled at the anxiety mingling with excitement within her and easing my hands up behind her neck I untied the small knot that held her halter style sun dress in place and drew them down before my left hand slid behind her to grip the metal of her zipper before drawing it slowly down, the sound of her dress being undone punctuating the electrified silence that blanketed us. Taking hold of the skirt of her dress I tugged and it slid down her body to reveal she wore no bra beneath when her breasts finally came into view.

My mouth went dry at the sight of her. Her breasts were full but not obscenely large, a beautiful C cup with rosy pink nipples that just begged for my mouth. Giving in to the impulse (as seemed to be the norm for me this evening) I dipped my head low enough to capture her left nipple between my lips. Her strangled gasp only encouraged my actions and I quickly trailed my tongue around her hardening nipple until the flesh was hard and throbbing between my lips. Gripping her dress I pulled it down the rest of the way until it fell to the floor to pool around her ankles leaving her bare save for the white lace panties she wore beneath.

I knew she was trying to resist what my mouth was doing to her but as I continued to lave her nipple with my tongue I could feel her body moving instinctively towards me, her back arching ever so slightly so that her breasts pressed more forcefully to my lips. Capturing the flesh with my teeth I began sucking on the engorged flesh, my right hand rising to cup and fondle her free breast.

"M..Marcus..what are you doing?"

Hearing her tentative voice speak as she tried to hide her growing arousal was enough to have my lips releasing her flesh so my head could rise enough to meet her gaze. Grinning at the question she had already asked me once I glanced to the clock. 10:06. Five minutes. Realizing time was growing short I again met her gaze, the intensity of my own taking her aback just a bit.

"Whatever I want for the next five minutes as per our agreement."

Without further comment I slowly fell to my knees in front of her. I had only five minutes left to enjoy her body and if she won, if she managed to resist me enough to refrain from cumming, this would be the last chance I had to taste her. With that thought in my mind my eyes fixed on her white silk covered pussy with single minded determination and reaching up I gripped the edges of her panties and pulled them roughly down her legs, her gasp of surprise and embarrassment at being so abruptly exposed to me ignored as I fixed my hungry gaze to her bare pussy. I was by no means inexperienced but I wasn't expecting my presumed innocent baby sister to be shaved completely bare. Usually I preferred women to look more mature, or so I thought, but as I gazed at her swollen and wet slit I moaned with a hunger I had never felt before for any woman.

Time was running out and I had to make her cum if for no other reason than I knew I would be incapable of keeping my word. Whether she came or not I was never going to be able to let her go now and I would rather she be mine willingly in the end. I wanted her to want me as much as I now wanted her. 10:07. Four minutes. Leaning forward my left hand reached out to grip her right ankle and sliding my fingers up her calf I gripped her knee and drew it up until I could hang her limb over my shoulder. My left hand slid beneath her ass as I trailed my right index finger up the length of her pussy, the shiver that covered her skin only serving to feed my need to take her.

I dearly wanted go slowly and savor her but I knew time was an issue. Besides, if I succeeded I would have plenty of opportunity to enjoy her body at my leisure. With the clock ticking I was a man possessed as I leaned into her, my tongue following the same path as my finger until I reached the top of her slit and pushed my tongue past her swollen lips to find her clit. The strangled gasp of both surprise and pleasure that came from my baby sister's lips was gratifying and fed the possessive need that drove me to consume her, my cock throbbing painfully in time with the throbbing of her clit against my tongue as I teased her.

I could feel her trying to resist, trying to keep from crying out and showing me just how much she liked my tongue in her pussy, but with every lick her muffled cries got louder until she was moaning in spite of herself. Her body trembled with the force of the passion I was forcing on her as she tried to keep her body from moving, from revealing just how much she wanted me to tongue fuck her, but as I sucked her clit between my lips her hips arched involuntarily towards my mouth, pressing her pussy against my face, the leg draped over my shoulder tightening against my back as if trying to draw me closer. She was so sweet on my tongue, like butterscotch, and I moaned against her lips, the sound vibrating against her clit causing her to whimper at the sensation.

As my tongue continued to circle her clit I slid my left hand from beneath her ass, her leg over my shoulder keeping her spread and pressed to my lips, and caressing her slit I slowly eased my index finger into her wet pussy. She was so tight I had to work my finger into her until it pressed against the fleshy barrier that told me she was still a virgin. I growled at the proof of her innocence, my finger sliding out of her pussy only to thrust back into her as I began fucking her with my hand as well as with my tongue. She was beyond trying to pretend she wasn't enjoying it, beyond feigning resistance, and her hips rolled against mine in a sensual rhythm that nearly had me cumming then and there.

Her cries became louder and louder making me grateful that our mother was out for the evening and her pussy tightened so forcefully on my finger that I knew she was about to cum and I sucked at her clit hard as my tongue laved the swollen flesh, my finger thrusting into her one last time as her orgasm crashed over her writhing body. Her voice screamed her release as she arched her hips against my mouth, grinding her pussy on my lips, tongue, and finger wantonly. My tongue lapped at her pussy hungrily as my finger fucked into her over and over as she came, forcing her orgasm to last as long as I possibly could as her pussy milked the digit as if her body were silently pleading for a cock in its place.

Eventually she began to calm, the movements of her body slowing until she was slumped against the door, the single foot still on the floor barely enough to support her weight if not for my body pressing to her as tightly as it was. Slowly I eased my finger from her and placed a soft kiss to her swollen and wet pussy, a soft whimper my reward for teasing the overly sensitive flesh. Drawing back I gently lowered her leg back to the floor and made sure she could stand before I rose to my feet in front of her, my face and hand soaked with the moisture from her pussy.

She was leaning back against the door, her eyes partially closed in a post orgasmic haze as her breasts rose and fell rapidly as she tried to catch her breath, her skin flushed with excitement. She was beautiful, absolutely gorgeous, and I was utterly entranced by the sight of her. Reaching up to untie her hands I let my eyes drift to the clock to check the time and slowly I grinned before letting my eyes return to lock with hers. I knew she had looked at the clock and had seen the time as well.

10:11

She was all mine.

12