All Comments on 'My Sister, And Her Friends Ch. 02'

by mojavejoe420

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
biggwhiteybiggwhiteyalmost 11 years ago
Better than the first one

Hope he grows some balls and starts taking control. This wimpy bullshit pisses me off. He needs to tell his sister who he is gonna fuck, not let her decide if he can even fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

cant wait for the next part. be good to see Vanessa's mom get involved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ahhhhh grasshopper

your fine story is unfolding as it should. looking forward to more episodes! thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To biggwhitey...

Patience. Teenage boys do not go from shy wallflower to macho man overnight. It takes time. I think the author is doing a great job. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

H cup boobs huh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My hard on is........

Great concept, great execution, can't wait for next chapter. I am ready to stroke my cock at work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Get an editor so they will catch stuff like Mrs and no period or i or fell for feel, which a spell check will miss but Words grammar checker will find.

And yes H cup. Measure above boobs, Measure boobs. H cup is 7" difference. I looked that up. There are all kinds of charts etc on human sizes, weights, ages, etc. Too many authors don't use them meaning a 5'10" girl does NOT weight 110 pounds with double D's.

BiceptualBiceptualalmost 11 years ago

I enjoyed this even more than the first chapter!

ThreeDayThreeDayalmost 11 years ago
Keeps getting better

I found this story from your second chapter posting and went back to read the first before I read #2. Excellent. Then I was so glad #2 was already posted so I could read it and now I can't wait for #3. I love stories where the characters have to work for it; and where they struggle against what they know is "right" and the conflict between right and their feelings. To have her friends in on a part of it, and now a friend's mother...well the world is opening wide for our young shy boy, who is losing his reticence quickly. Thank you for a very nice story. I'm still catching my breath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

I found myself not wanting the story to end.... please don't leave us hang'in...

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

She's 5'3 with size H cup breast. Ummm ewww lols I keep picturing a fat ass bitch. She tells him they can't fuck & he can't eat her pussy so after the bow job I would've left. Because she just playing games & the sister dictating who he can fuck but won't fuck him herself. She's just a selfish bitch that's playing games just like her fat ass friend.

Turbulence1973Turbulence1973almost 11 years ago

Even better than the first chapter! Very quickly Becoming one of my favorite series here. I hope the next installment is ready soon.

mojavejoe420mojavejoe420almost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks, more to cum...

I appreciate all of the comments, thank you. Many of you seem to be enjoying this and that feels great. Sorry for the typos, there aren't too many, I hope. I'll keep an eye on them. I get very excited when the creative juices start flowing and miss things sometimes. Also having trouble with my tenses, but I'm trying.

Next chapter won't be for a few days, then Literotica's approval process after that. Yes, David's a bit of a wimp. He was raised by a bitchy mom and no dad. But his balls are somewhere, I think he might find them pretty soon! Vanessa has no complaints about him...

If you have and suggestions or private comments, send to the same name at gmail dot com.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great stories...

Great read so far mojavejoe420! Please keep them coming!

DPheonixDPheonixalmost 11 years ago

I enjoyed reading this. At first I was afraid this was going to be a "bitchy sister dominates" type story but now i think you got something else planned here. I look forward to your next installment,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

i hope this is going to become a long series. more content soon, i hope.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 7 years ago
Lucky teen

An interesting story, very hot. Makes me wish I'd had friends like that!

Gambit275Gambit275about 1 month ago

so how'd she do 112 guys? i know this was a different time but still

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermojavejoe420@mojavejoe420
1074 Followers
Person of Interest. INTJ I'd like to thank all those who've read my stuff over the years. I really appreciate the ratings and comments. Trust me, I read them and try to incorporate feedback into my next project. If you want to leave me more private feedback, which I love, ...