My Sister, And Her Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bullshit!" responds Vanessa, cutting me off. "I smelled cum on her when she came back out. Now I want some of that." And she stood up, her tits towering over me.

I stood up too. With only a moment's hesitation, I grabbed her tube top and yanked it down. Her bountiful breasts sprang out. I stared for a few moments... transfixed...

"Uh... um... may I... touch..." Stammering again... Jesus Christ I have no balls whatsoever...

"Oh for heaven's sake" cried Vanessa. She grabbed my head and pulled my face right into her tits. Unlike with my sister, though, my hands were free this time!

I turned into an octopus. Hands everywhere, all over her tits. Squeezing, kneading, testing, hefting. And i kissed and sucked and licked as much as I possibly could.

"Okay okay!" laughed Vanessa. "You can't do it all at once, let's go inside."

Hand in hand, we walked into her house and back to her bedroom.

"You gonna keep your jeans on, Tiger?" she asked. She wriggled out of her shorts. No underwear, of course. She has a rather abundant forest between her legs. Basque chicks.

"One rule. You can't fuck me. We... can't fuck."

I looked at her. "Well, we could actually, I mean I could..."

"I will kick you in the balls if you try it. I promise you that. Don't fuck me."

"Umm... ok... but why not?"

"Because I will kick you in the balls, that's why not." She reached between my legs and grabbed my ball sac. She squeezed ever so slightly. "You understand me, David?"

"Yeah yeah, I won't fuck you. Jeez..."

"Okay then." Vanessa laid down on her bed. Her tits splayed out to her sides. "Go get 'em, Tiger."

I pounced on the bed. A hand on each enormous tit, I played with them, pushed them around, squeezed them, tested their flexibility, pulled on her nipples. The whole time Vanessa is just going "yes, yes" or "more more". I pushed them up to her face. Her enormous jugs actually surround her face, framing it.

"Can you suck your own nipples?"

"Of course, love to! Help me do it, though." I grab a tit and position it to her mouth. Her soft lips envelop her hard nipple.

Now might be a good time to discuss her nipples. These motherfuckers rise almost an inch off the tit surface. They were surrounded by nearly saucer size aereolas. These had lots of micro-bumps on them. I spent a LOT of time with these tits that day.

"Switch", she called out. I moved the other one up to her and she gulped it down for me. By the way, this became my favorite turn-on of all time; a woman sucking her own breasts. Don't get me wrong, smaller breasts are fine. I've had many of them throughout my life and they're all wonderful. Some things are just... well different strokes and all that.

Vanessa released the slobbery nipple, then raised her eyebrows and said, "Want some?"

I bent down and slowly circled her nipple with my tongue, swirling around in Vanessa's saliva. She stuck her tongue out and when our tongues met, sparks flew. Giggling, we had a tongue fight over her nipple, kind of a 'king of the hill' thing.

I won the Battle of the Right Nipple, as it came to be called by historians. But I cheated. I clamped down with my teeth (she squeals loudly when I do that) and manhandled it away from Vanessa's hungry mouth and pulls it down her chest. Ah, I love the smell of sweaty tits in the afternoon. Smells like... victory.

Taking a slight break to relax my jaw, I ask Vanessa, "Why does your mother have you on restriction? Have you been bad?"

"What did you and Vickie do after we left your room, huh?"

"Oh ho! Not fair! I asked you first" And I pinch her nipple. I think I'm squeezing fairly hard.

"Is that all you've got?" ,she taunts.

I squeeze harder.

"Not telling."

I squeeze as hard as I can. I'm squeezing her nipple like a motherfucker.

"Yawn." she says.

Pissed now, I bite her tit. I just dive in and bite the fucker.

"Yow!!" She cries. "Okay okay!" and she rubs her nipple, trying to soothe it.

"Well?" I ask. And I grab her other monster tit and threaten to bite it also.

"Ok! I went into Mom's room this morning to ask her about today, what we're gonna do and stuff. Well, she was on her bed, masturbating with a dildo."

Holy shit, Mrs A likes the dildos! I start sucking on Vanessa's previously unbitten nipple. I put a little teeth on it, threatening her.

"I didn't say anything", Vanessa continues. "I just stood there quietly and watched her."

I have to ask. "Was she naked?"

"Yes, of course. She um... she likes to suck on her own tits like I do."

Christ I am really liking this story. The hot mom goes wild and gets caught.

I bite down on her nipple slightly, giving her more encouragement.

"So she cums. She's being real quiet, ya know. But she shakes and quivers a lot, arches her back and stuff. It's a good hard orgasm. Then she pulls out the dildo and shoves it into her mouth."

As I'm sucking her tit, my right hand moves down through the Black Forest. I find it very damp and moist in there. My fingers sink into her velvet folds of skin...

"Ooh... nice... thank you... So right when she's licking her cum off the top part of the dildo, I say something like 'Wow mom, I thought I was a total slut!' I was just kidding, but she didn't take it very well and yelled and screamed and sent me to my room. I was there until you came today after lunch."

"You're such a pervert!" I tell her, jamming two fingers up her cunt. Why won't she let me fuck this cunt?

"Ok, your turn. What did you and vickie do after we left the room?"

"Well... I don't respond to pain like you do. Pleasure works better on me..."

Vanessa jumps up and pushes me back on the bed. she lays across my legs, her tits pressed into my thighs. She grabs my cock in her hand. Pre-cum is flowing out of the tip of my granite cock. She strokes a couple times. "Start talking."

"Well, I was very aroused by watching you girls at the pool. And then having your tits in my face..."

I stop talking. She strokes me some more and says "Go on."

"No."

Vanessa looks at me, then looks down at my cock. She tongues the main vein, starting from the base and works her way up to the tip. She's pushing a bow-wave of pre-cum. It pours onto my stomach. She slurps it up and swallows it. Grabbing my cock and raising it up a bit she licks the tip of my cock before engulfing it in her wet mouth.

She looks me in the eye. Releases my cock from her mouth. "Continue."

I can't fucking think for a moment. This is my first blow job, with my sister's best friend with enormous tits, and I have to talk about a weird encounter with my own big-titted sister?

Vanessa stops blowing me and looks at me.

"Well... we uh... Vickie came back in the room and jumped on top of me."

Vanessa starts going down on my cock, further this time.

"Her tits were all oily, you know. From when she rubbed them on your body." God that was a sight to see! I loved that part...

Vanessa is rhythmically going up and down my entire shaft of cock...

"She wrapped her tits around my cock. And she titfucked me until I came."

Vanessa released my cock again.

"Tell me, tell me about the cum."

"I shot so many loads of cum. Most went on her chin and dripped back down onto her tits and my cock. Vickie rubbed the cum on her tits, and sucked some of it in her mouth. Then she put her tits in my face."

Vanessa has me very close now. Recounting the story to her has got me hot, and her fucking mouth and tongue are killing me with pleasure.

"I loved it," I continue. "But I was a little disappointed. I wanted to cum in her mouth..."

Vanessa raised off my cock for a quick second.

"Cum in mine."

She clamped back down on my cock, more voracious than ever. Her mouth felt like a hot steam pressure cooker on my aching cock. She pressed her lips tighter around my shaft, I could fell her press her tongue more against me...

I exploded in her mouth. Great fucking gushes of cum charged through my penis and emptied into her mouth. Again, Again, and some more... again...

Vanessa never once opened her mouth, or allowed any to seep out. She swallowed it all down. She licks my cock up, cleaning it of all cum.

I am lost in never-never land. I'm emotionally and physically drained. And my cum reservoir is drained, also. I'm just muttering "oh my god" and am not sure where I even am. Panting and sweating, I just lay there like a rag doll.

Vanessa snuggles up and kisses me on the lips. Gently, tenderly, warmly. I can taste a little cum in there but so fucking what.

"Did you like that?" Vanessa whispers.

I nod my head and whisper "yes... yes... yes..."

"Just rest a little."

I actually fall asleep for about 20 minutes. The yardwork, the beer, the awesome blowjob just knocked me out.

Unfortunately, the phone rings. It's Vickie, my sister, wondering when I'm coming home.

"He's resting right now," I hear Vanessa respond. "Yep... very tired... Yes he did a lot of work... no he's not quite finished... I need another chore done... yeah that one... Yeah within an hour." she hangs up the phone.

"Hey big boy, they want you back at the ranch soon, wake up."

I'm somewhat rested, feeling a little perky, even.

"What else do you want to do before you go home?"

"Um... no fucking, right?"

"Right."

"Can I... should I lick your pussy?"

"Nope, can't do that either. Ball kick."

Well fuck me! I've got a fucking playground here but half of it's closed!

"Damn you're pissing me off, woman!" And I lightly slap her tit closest to me.

I'm amazed at the response to that little tit slap.

"Ooooo..." moans Vanessa, sharply intaking a breath and arching her back.

What the fuck? She liked that little slap. And the fake anger. Maybe let's do that again.

"Yeah" ... little tit slap... "I'm kinda pissed at you" ... little slap on the other tit...

"Won't let me fuck you" slightly harder slap "Won't let me lick you" ... even firmer slap... these are making a nice little noise, too. Her fucking tits jiggle like crazy with each slap. She likes it rough, the little minx. I totally wing it, trying to be a tough guy.

"Stand up," I command. I grab her by the hair and roughly push her back against the wall. I squeeze her mouth in my hands.

"Yeah you swallowed my cum down. But you won't fuck me, will you."

"No fucking," but her eyes are glistening with passion, and fear. She's loving this.

I step it up a notch. As she's standing up, I slap her tits so that I hit both tits in one slap.

She whimpers a bit.

Slap.... whimper... Slap... whimper... Slap... she's almost crying now, head down, looking at the floor, sniffling a little.

I lift her head up, I tilt my head towards her, a questioning look on my face.

"Don't... don't stop... " SLAP on her tits "don't stop... I've been bad today..."

Tears leak out of her eyes. She stares at me. Defiant.

"And you still can't fuck me."

"You BITCH!" I holler and throw her back down on the bed, face down. I haul off and spank her ass so fucking hard. Red marks immediately appear on her ass cheeks as they suffer under my un-ending attack. I'm not mad at her, but some of my anger at Vickie is apparently rising to the surface.

I slow down the spanking. She doesn't know when the next one is coming. Each spank produces more crying. I lift her up by her stomach, so she's on her knees sticking her ass up in the air. Her cunt glistens in the light. I spank her cunt.

SLAP! ... she screams...

SLAP! ... she screams again...

SLAP! ... she moans...

I grab her pussy... sinking three fingers deep into her cunt... she moans as I multi-finger fuck her vagina.

I push her so that she rolls onto her back. Her cheeks streaked with tears. I roughly spread her legs and return my hand to her wet and sloppy fucking pussy. The webbing of my hand and my thumb happen to be massaging her clit. (I didn't know this was important at the time, just got lucky.)

I lean down and kiss Vanessa gently. She passionately responds, gripping my hand with her thighs, humping my poor defenseless hand. Her tongue flies into my mouth and we frantically french kiss.

"David" she whispers. "David... thank you... i needed this... make me cum... don't stop..."

I rise off her and with my right hand still fucking her, I slap her tits some more. She crosses her arms under her tits, framing them, cradling them for me.

"You Cock-tease!"

"YES!"

SLAP! on her fucking tits

"You watched your Mom!"

"YES!"

SLAP!

"You want to suck her tits!"

"YES!"

SLAP!

"You want to eat your mom's cunt!"

"NO!"

SLAP!

"Yes you do! Say it!"

"Noooooo"

SLAP!

"SAY IT!"

"FUCK! YES! I WANT TO LICK HER PUSSY!!!"

SLAP!

Vanessa just about breaks my wrist as she jerks with her orgasm. She screams "FUCK FUCK" over and over as she trembles and shakes with the cumming waves. My hand feels like it's in a boiling vat of lava. I slap her tits a little more, which seems to send her over the edge again.

Finally, I pull my hand out of her cunt. It's so fucking wet and juicy... I climb on top of Vanessa's tits and jerk off quickly, it only takes a few strokes.

Vanessa gratefully opens her mouth and takes all my cum in her mouth. She swallows hungrily, then sucks my cock some more to get all of it out. She still has tears in her eyes. Maybe I went to far.

"uh..." I begin. "Sorry about the spanking... you alright?"

"Fine fine! I'm crying because this was the most amazing experience i've ever had! And we didn't even fuck!"

"We still could" I say as I start spreading her legs.

"No no! Vickie told..." she stops talking.

"Vickie told you what?"

"She just said i couldn't, that's all. My mom's going to be home any minute, you've gotta go."

Vickie told her she couldn't fuck me. So Vickie decides who I can fuck and who I can't? What kind of game is this? I'm just a pawn in some kind of shit...

"Yeah, well..." I rub my pussy-juice coated hand in her face. And I slap her pretty hard. "Thanks for everything."

I get up to leave and start dressing.

"Wait, don't go away mad! This was fantastic! You are fantastic! You are so much more than you even know! Dear God you're a better lover than the 112 guys I've had so far!!"

Well, she got me with that one.

"Ok Nessa," I say. "I'm sorry to take it out on you. Your cock-sucking is fabulous, and I really enjoyed you. I'm just mad at Vickie, i guess."

She kisses me, gently, lovingly, and presses her body against in a wonder-hug.

"Don't be so hard on her. She wants what's best for you. Without her... um... 'help'... do you think you'd have gotten two blowjobs today? Spanked a pretty girls tits? Think about it..."

I kiss her with all the passion I've got. Gently caressing her face... gently slipping my tongue between her lips...

"I'm sorry, Nessie."

We break off.

"See you soon, I hope."

"Oh, you will sweetie," she replies. "You will."

As I'm getting my implements of yard destruction into my car, Vanessa's Mom drives in the driveway. Shoot man, we had 7 minutes to spare. Not even close.

"Hey Mrs. 'A'!"

"I'm so glad I caught you," she exclaims as she gets out of her car. "I wanted to pay you your $20. And I see you did a great job... did Vanessa go anywhere?"

"No ma'am. She's right here. Say... is that a new dress? You look fabulous!"

"Oh!" she cries. She's flustered. I've flustered a 40 year old woman... "Matter of fact, it is new! It's not too flashy is it?" She poses slightly.

Her dress looks fantastic, it accentuates her massive tits even more than before!

"Mrs. A," I start. "You look great in that. It really shows off your... figure... very nicely"

Mrs. A actually blushes as I continue to stare at her. I don't know what's come over me, I usually can't muster up the courage to even look adults in the eye, let alone openly leer at hot adult ladies.

"Well... yes... I agree!" she laughs. She fumbles in her purse.

"Ok... um... Davey... here's your twenty, but wait... here's another twenty for doing such fine work!"

I bypass the twenties and go straight in for the hug.

"Mrs. A! You didn't have to do that!"

I give her a bear hug, and pick her up off her feet. Despite her H+ tits, she only weighs about 110 or so. I spin her around quickly and set her back down.

"Oh!" she exclaims, trying to fix her hair and such. "Well... yes... thank you, I mean... well I'm going inside now..."

I stuff the twenties in my pocket. I see Nessa in the window, she's seen and heard all this. She gives me the big thumbs up and ducks back behind the curtains.

I drive home. It's been a good day. A very good day. i don't even hate Vickie right now. Whatever she's doing, it's working.

--- To be continued ---

12