All Comments on 'My Sister and Her Friends'

by SlamDuncan

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story so far but...

Where are the parents?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

who cares where the parents are. later get them involved

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 10 years ago
Gimme a Break!

An inexperienced, virgin, shy teenaged boy in that situation is going to be eloquent?

That he is able to utter an incoherent babble is rather impressive in itself rather impressive! At least he does recover after some stammering to the point of being able to utter something coherent.

Calm and eloquence are a product of experience and are not an innate part of the horny, virgin teenaged boy's mental make up.

Interesting story and a nice read.

I was a bit disoriented briefly by the rapid transition from his being in the room with 3 naked girls giving him a collective blowjob and in the next paragraph he and Allison are alone in the house! The stark transition with no warning left me backing up and re-reading to figure out how that happened.

From the preceding events, it appeared that this whole scene was set up to have all 3 girls fuck Mike with the BJ contest winner getting the first turn. That the dialog between Allison and Mike didn't occur before the other girls were asked to leave does not fit well with the preceding events.

I would have expected some dialog among the girls to at least set up and explain the transition.

But, after all, it is a fantasy story so you take it as it comes. And if you don't like it, I do believe all of the stories on here come with a full money back guarantee! ;-)

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 10 years ago
Nice I liked the story

The women were being quite bawdy, but it didn't hurt the story. I would tell the friends they are out of luck; I have what I want. I also remember being young and trying things with a partner. Hey, Mikey likes it!

RS

ArabsemenArabsemenover 10 years ago
Who is this Anonymous guy/gal anyway?

The stupidest, least constructive criticism always seems to come from her/him. Keep the stories coming.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 10 years ago
Very Hot

Very hot and well written, I would have lovef to do my little sister and her friends they were all very hot, in fact at 70 my sister still is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great read!

Great story. Well written as all your stories are. Literate, HOT, and fun. I hope there will be a chapter 2 where Mikey fucks all three of them.

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 10 years ago
5*****

Good writing. Most enjoyable. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great fantasy

Good work putting together a fine story. The writing was pretty good and the story moved along quite well. I did find the action a bit too 'easy' in that there was little initiation or convincing -- the girls gave it all up too quickly.

That said, it's an excellent fantasy that so many of us have had. Thanks.

ansdguyansdguyover 10 years ago
A "Stone Fox"?

Really? I haven't hear that since Disco died.

SlamDuncanSlamDuncanover 10 years agoAuthor
Re: "Stone Fox"

My kids use that term today. Is Disco really dead?

MissFeatherclitMissFeatherclitover 10 years ago
Great story

Great story, fun read, and HOT! Hope there is going to be a sequel where Michael fucks all three of them--that would be really fun.

Cheers!

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 10 years ago
Great read

Thank you for this one. I hope you plan to continue this.

DickeydooDickeydooabout 10 years ago

Please write a sequel. Very hot story.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
Great Story

But you leave it "hanging" the Bet needs to be paid. and then we need to figure out if Janice is a Lesbian and do either Janice or Barb want more from Mike. and will they share with Allison and will Alison share with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
stone fox is stupid

a stone fox is a fox made of stone which is hard, cold and unfelling , not a good thing to call a girl IS IT?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I just couldn't get past the first page,the brother is a total tardo, squirting in three strokes just because he's seen some tits, constantly running from the room like an eight year old, nervous to the point of ulcers around even his sister getting all googly eyed when she lets him feel her tits but says 'what the fuck!' When she feel his dick? Totally out of character and bullshit. I could go on but you get the point, ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
no

no...no...no...no...no...no...no

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204almost 10 years ago
Nice work, Duncan... Sequel cumming??

Can’t wait until we’re doing rock, paper, scissors for who will be first to take one up her ass.

Maybe it'll be mom?

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I thought it ended just right with the bets due to be paid off.

And that it would be a one time thing between Mike and the two GF because Allison would like to watch. And, she has been sucking their cunts so why not let the brother fuck them and pay off the bets. After all we do not want to start any ugly rumors, do we? A great brother/sister sex story with love interjected. Excellent work, SlamDuncan.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 8 years ago

Needs another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

OMG i need to cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
my fantisy

10starsoutof5 i never was good at math what u wrote and how u did it was exelent. and one of my fanticise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Chapter 2

Where is chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sensitive, both genders enjoyed activity, realistic. Could have been me right?

ImonlyhalfnutsImonlyhalfnutsabout 2 years ago

Fun story, thanks for writing and sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finish it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 hours ago

Awesome. I’m so hard right now. Please a Chapter 2?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous