My Sister and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,587 Followers

“So you like me to watch you after all?”

She didn’t speak; she just nodded almost imperceptibly and smiled, a rueful little smile as if she didn’t like admitting it. I stared openly at her pussy where both her hands were going at it ten to the dozen. Going like that it wouldn’t be long before she came again, or so I thought.

She got close, so very close, her fingers flying over her clit were bringing her to the brink, but for some reason she couldn’t quite get there. She had to abandon the idea of fingering herself at the same time, her jerking, twitching hips soon made that impossible, so she grabbed her breast with that hand and mauled it vigorously, pulling on her nipple and squeezing the soft flesh behind it so that her fingers sank into it. She gasped several times as if she were finally there, but it always seemed a false alarm.

“God, I’m so fucking close!” She grunted, explaining what I could already see.

“It looks good.” I told her, gazing at the trickle of pussy juice exuding from her passage. “You’ll make it.”

She kept at it, her fingers flying over her clit, pushing the flaps of her labia out of shape, and then there came a time when the movements became more erratic, uncoordinated, and I took that as a sign that she was there, or nearly so.

“Fuck!” She gasped. “My fingers have cramp. I’ve got to stop.”

“Use your other hand.” I suggested, understanding at last.

“Don’t be fucking stupid, I’m not ambidextrous.”

Her movements were now sporadic and spasmodic, as if she no longer hand control of her fingers.

Suddenly a memory returned, and an evil grin spread through my mind.

“I offered to give you a hand once, but you turned me down. Shall I offer again?”

She looked at me in surprise, and then, after a moment’s hesitation, removed her hand, leaving her sodden and swollen pussy exposed and defenceless. Again she didn’t speak, but her nod this time was much more urgent and definite.

“You’ll have to ask nicely.” I told her. “My hand is still upset at being turned down last time.”

The look of venom returned momentarily, but she just about did as I asked.

“Please!”

“Please what?”

“Please will you use your hand to help me out?”

“Help you out with what?” I couldn’t resist rubbing it in.

“Will you please play with my clit and help me to cum?”

That was what I wanted to hear. ‘Revenge is sweet’ is one very true adage. I shifted my weight so that I could free the hand I rested on and reached down, running my fingertips through her thick bush until I could reach over her pubic mound to her clit. It did feel good. Her clit was quite large and very, very hard. Like an erect cock in miniature really, although you must appreciate that I’m not into erect cocks - other than my own, of course.

It was the strangest feeling to be playing with my sister’s clit. I’d played with girls before, obviously, but none of them gave me quite the thrill that I got from touching Tasmin. It was probably the forbidden fruit syndrome, I guess, but to lie beside her with my hand between her legs and feeling her squirming from my attentions was on hell of a buzz.

She’d stopped touching herself, except for the hand that was kneading her breast, and she just kind of lay there and let me, her pelvis rotating a little and her bottom just lifting clear of the bed from time to time. She was very wet, very aroused, and I was surprised that she was so slow to cum. To be honest, I wasn’t that bothered about bringing her off, I was just enjoying what I was doing. I mean, as soon as she came I’d have done my bit, and so I was making the most of my opportunity.

“That feels good. Please don’t stop.”

I had no wish to stop, but I wasn’t going to let that get in the way of a tease.

“You’ll have to be nice to me, if you want me to keep going.”

I think she thought I was going to ask her to suck me, or something like that, because her eyes flicked from my face to my rapidly recovering cock and back again and a little frown sped across her face.

“What sort of nice?” Her hips came free of the bed and she gasped as she asked me.

“Say sorry for tricking me the last time.”

Her eyes widened in surprise, but then I nipped her clit between two fingers and she closed them again and groaned with pleasure.

“Go on, say sorry.” I started rubbing hard and rapidly at her clit again, and I could tell it was having an effect. “Or I’ll stop.”

“I’m sorry Shaun, honestly, but please don’t stop because I’m going to cum soon.” She sounded more panicky than sorry, but I let it go.

“And you’ll remember who to ask the next time you ‘need a hand’ won’t you?” That was something I hadn’t intended to add, but it seemed the right thing to say at the time.

“Yes, yes, I promise.” Her hips were now raised from the bed and her pelvis was jerking gently against my fingers. Apparently it was the right thing to say at the time.

I stopped talking at concentrated on strumming at her clit to make her cum, my fingers flying over her clit, with my palm clamped over her pubic bone to prevent it being dislodged by her intermittent jerks and gyrations. Her eyes were now closed, but her mouth was open and the tip of her tongue was flicking over her lips. She was very, very close, and it didn’t take long before a sudden ‘oh’ escaped her lips and her pelvis shuddered.

“God, I’m cumming!”

She sounded surprised, but the only surprise to me was the power of the orgasm that promptly overwhelmed her. She now grabbed a breast in each hand and squeezed them hard, digging her fingers right into them, while at the same time her lifted her back and bottom clear of the bed so that only her feet and shoulders were in contact with the mattress, pushing herself hard against my fingers as she did so. From her mouth came a series of inarticulate little exclamations that built in frequency and volume until she was crying out loudly and continuously, totally out of control.

When it had finished she slumped back to the bed, gasping and trembling, shuddering with little aftershocks and rolling her head from side to side. Slowly she regained her bearings and her eyes focused, looking at me with a satisfied little smile on her face.

“Thank you.” She whispered, and she obviously meant it too.

I nodded and smiled back, sitting up a little and taking my hand from between her legs. “Anything to oblige my sister.” I told her.

She smiled again at that, and we both lay quietly on the bed naked for a little while, both of us thinking over what had happened and its implications, and the biggest question that we had to answer was simply this, were we likely to take that last logical step? We were both shooting little glances at each other as if trying to weigh up each other’s thoughts.

“Shall we do it?” Tasmin asked me finally.

She was gazing at my erection with that sort of look on her face, but I would have immediately known what she meant in any case. I must admit that I had some reservations, both about sex with my sister and about going where my father had been, and for some reason shagging the same pussy as my father did seemed somehow more ‘wrong’ than fucking my sister. But I was eighteen and at that age when your cock is hard your head is soft - so guess what I said?

“Whenever you’re ready.”

“I’m ready.”

We still hesitated for a minute or so, looking at each other, just making sure we were both cool with it I suppose, and then she shuffled away a little to open her legs and spread her arms in welcome.

“Come on, then.”

I rolled towards her, lifting myself over one outstretched legs and settling myself between her thighs, the head of my cock just touching her somewhere very close to her pussy. She sighed in satisfaction and reached down to guide me in, spreading and raising her legs to make it possible. It was strange to feel Tasmin touching me, pulling me towards her and then directing my cock to her entrance. I couldn’t help but wonder if she’d guided our father into her in just the same way, wriggling when his cock found her hole to make sure it was aimed correctly. She did that to me, accompanied by another of her sighs, and then pushed her pelvis at me, simultaneously pulling at my shoulders to make me enter her. I didn’t need the persuasion; I was simply making sure I was penetrating before thrusting deep, and as soon as I felt my cock was in place I rammed it hard into her, making her gasp with pleasure.

“God, yes. Shove it up me.”

I instinctively glanced across at the window and saw that same little triangular gap that I had spied through when my father was on this very same bed. I didn’t expect that he’d be watching me doing his daughter, but I wouldn’t have cared if he was. Maybe he’d find out how fuck her properly.

I smiled to myself almost wolfishly and set up a hard fast rhythm, plunging forcefully deep inside her. For some reason I needed Tasmin to know the difference between steady old father and vigorous young brother too. With every stroke she gasped into my ear as I pushed into her and gripped me hard as I pulled back. She wanted it this way as much as I did.

It wasn’t long before I felt my balls begin to tighten with the beginnings of a climax - and only then did I think about contraception. I seemed to remember my father screwing her without a condom but, although I really didn’t want to withdraw, I wanted to be sure.

“I’m going to cum.” I grunted. “Are you safe?”

“Yes, the pill.” She gripped me harder, locking her legs around my back. “Don’t pull out, I’m cumming too.”

We came together, me slamming myself at her while she shoved back up onto me, her legs still around my waist. It was a hard and bruising climax for each of us, Tasmin more particularly because she bit her lips quite badly as her orgasm hit her, but, god, it was worth it. I’m pretty sure that it was the thrill of a forbidden fuck that made it so powerful, but who the hell cared. I’d shot my load into my sister’s pussy, and she’d enjoyed every second of it.

Afterwards we lay side by side again, but this time both of us were gasping and panting for breath, our bodies covered in that lovely light sheen of post-coital sweat. Neither of us said a word for several minutes as we attempted to get our heads around what we’d just done. Eventually, as before, it was Tasmin who spoke first.

“I’m not sorry, are you?”

“No.”

How could I be sorry, I’d only done what my father had done before me, or was that just a justification?

“Shall we ever do it again?” She took my hand in hers as she said that, an affectionate act that I found a little disturbing.

“Probably.” I was hedging my bets, I didn’t want to be too deeply involved. “Let’s see how we feel about it tomorrow.”

“Yes, that’s cool.” She sounded disappointed. “But you won’t tell anyone, will you?”

Why would I ever do that?

“No, I won’t tell anyone about us, I promise.”

“And you won’t tell Mum about me and Dad, will you?”

“Not if you’re good to me.”

She wasn’t sure what I meant, but assumed rightly that I was on about sex. She grinned broadly.

“Oh, I’ll be good to you, I swear.”

I smiled back without saying anything. She’d be good to me alright, I’d make sure of that. In my mind also was the thought that I needed to talk to our mother about her behaviour, because it had occurred to me that if my father was fucking my sister and my mother, then maybe I should fuck them both as well. That would be only fair after all. Let’s see how open to persuasion Mum might be when she knew what I’d seen.


Otazel
Otazel
2,587 Followers