All Comments on 'My Sister Knows Just What To Say'

by GordoMarx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Turbulence1973Turbulence1973over 10 years ago

I hope you will continue this tale.

rg27612rg27612over 10 years ago
Good job

Ready for more anytime!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love it, but so to speak, feel sorry for your girlfriend mate. Don't approve of the cheating but yeah, whatever floats your boat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovely

Loved your tale and hope you get to have sex with her soon. Hopefully she will let you cum inside her... I let my brother cum inside me all the time and its an incredible feeling!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
YUMMMMMMMM

Ready for Ch. 02...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Started A Very Long Edging Session awhile Reading

Yeah very hot story! I still though cant understand why she didn't want you to give her big willing throbbing cock! You'd think she would've been begging for you to pump her up full with your hot mancum!!! Yeah I know what you mean about not all women know how to give a great blowjob! I'm sure it's just some women may not be experienced or have not done it enough where they get to loving sucking cock so well that they are hungry for it and really learn how to make a mans tool feel! Now I've had men who have sucked me and it's been awesome and a few that havent done worth a shit! Guess it's just the person and how hungry they are for it!!! Hope you keep getting it whenever you need and want it! Keep those stories cumming! Oh yeah, would love to hear more about you and your Dads fun times!!! Hope to hear from you again real soon! I did read one other story that you wrote! Thoroughly enjoyed it too!!!

WmsraubWmsraubabout 10 years ago
jared

its good that you can share with use part of your life that is only a fantasy to most people , excluding the part of society that thinks this is wrong , ITS NOT WRONG if a brother and sister loves each other heart and soul to no end it is nature as in any other loving relationship I my self was never close to my sisters and will never be. im proud of you for sharing this with use . thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Generic

Story is too generic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Twenty one years ago...

... when I was 18 and my sister was 20 she walked into my room without warning while I was masturbating - looking at a GAY porn mag, no less! (Our mother and father were away, needless to say.) After we got over our mutual shock, embarrassment, etc. (real-life is way more awkward than a Literotica story) she says that I've got a huge cock (had - I should say - as it had wilted somewhat by this stage!) and that it would be "such a waste" if I was gay. I told her I wasn't really gay - I liked looking at girls - but that the idea of gay sex turned me on. Anyway, before I know it - and I still can't remember how it got to this - my (by now rapidly re-hardening) cock is in her mouth! But - just as it's getting good - she pulls off and starts panting and blathering stuff like: "oh this is so wrong but I've just got to have this inside me" or something like that. And I'm like "no way, I'm not fucking you. What if you get pregnant?" (I didn't tell her that the idea of putting my cock in a girl's cunt - especially my sister's - sort of turned me off for some strange reason.) So she runs off to the bathroom or her room and starts madly fossicking around and then breathlessly sprints back brandishing a tube of lubricant. "Okay, just do it the way you guys would do it then." (I think that was her slightly cryptic invitation to fuck her up the bum.) She squirts some lube on her fingers and - she was almost shaking, she must have been so horny - starts fingering her bum hole (her knickers had gone AWOL by this stage). Then grabbing my cock with her greasy trembling fingers she slowly impales herself on my cock. Fuck, was she tight (well, I was a virgin so I had nothing to compare it to)! Funnily enough it wasn't at all dirty (no shit, no fart smells, no blood, etc.) the only thing I could really smell was her cunt (I later realised that's what women smell like when they're at their most aroused and mid-cycle too no doubt) and not being used to the smell of a woman at that stage I was slightly turned-off by it. Anyway - and this was supposed to be just a comment not a whole story! - it didn't take me long to shoot my load deep up inside her (but a bit too soon for her to come). Immediately afterwards I was embarrassed and she was a bit frustrated. But over the next few weeks we started fucking (anally) on a semi-regular basis, then the parents got back and she started acting as though it had never happened. We've never mentioned it again and never told anyone. She's married with children and so am I. I do indulge in the odd bit of gay sex (once or twice a year if I'm lucky to get the chance) but I'm mostly the bottom not the top. (My wife isn't into anal at all, knows nothing of my secret gay side nor of my adventures with my sister all those years ago.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't start stories with "this is a totally true story guys trust me I'm definitely not lying". It's completely redundant and especially with the taboo stories, puts readers off who just want to enjoy a fantasy without considering the reality of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous