All Comments on 'My Sister, My Lover Ch. 01'

by PumpkinkingNE

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Perfect Story

This lustful and seducing tale of wonder and mystery make for the perfect story. My Sister, My Lover met all four qualifications of being a perfect story: spelling, grammar, flow and if it gave me a boner or not. Wonderfully written, Sir and/or Madam.

RigatonyRigatonyalmost 11 years ago
much too short a chapter

I like your writing, i like the story line, but about the time it gets moving, it ended!!!! Please make the chapters longer, nothing worse than constantly having to remember where it left off, before you can continue.

Tanx for the good read.

Waiting, not so patiently, Rig-A-Tony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sorry, someone said your story was 'perfect'?

Not so!

"… as she walked down the auditorium isle with …" - try 'aisle' - unless she really is supposed to be walking down an island!!

"… She slick with pool water and …" - doesn't make sense! Left a word, or more, out??

"… JR ditched a week ago because …" - what, did he fall off the road?

PROOF READ and correct the errors!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Poorly finished

Poorly edited, and just not hot in any way. Read some of the other stories on this site to get an idea about pace, and think; 15 pages on your computer (Word or whatever) equals about three pages on the site, so you need to write a whole lot more story, with more build-up before you can get away with a cliffhanger like that; as it stands, I don't care whether his sister goes all the way with that guy or not; we know nothing about her, and care even less; we know absolutely nothing about their prior relationship other than a superficial description of their life (we are well off, we have a glamorous house, a tropical greenhouse with hundreds of fruit trees.. really? you have an indoor orchard? get real, and a pool and a hot tub, and a chick he's never fucked suddenly wants him in her ass, ho hum...) Very little effort has been applied to this story, and it shows. Delete, rewrite with a little realism or effort to sound like real people, and re-post, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Decent Start

I think it's a good start, but I agree, longer chapters are needed. 14-15 pages on your computer equals to about 2-3 pages on here, and that's a good length. Keep it up, though. Don't let too much negativity discourage you.

PumpkinkingNEPumpkinkingNEalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Couldn't agree more.

I wrote this in one sitting, didn't edit, didn't re-read, or even do anything before hitting send. I needed the chastising and will make the effort next time. Honestly, I was just quenching a thirst to write and had fun, but should have looked over it first! Keep reading everyone! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fucking Rubbish

Never read anything so bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not too bad...

This is a decent start for what should turn out to be a pretty good story. Don't let the nay-sayers get to you down. Keep writing and we'll keep reading.

Sierra101Sierra101almost 11 years ago
Good start but....

I think it was in poor taste for the best friend to seduce the brother, when she knows that the sister is in love with him. She should have just pulled him aside and told him what the Erica was going to do and to stop her. I would like to read more about the siblings and how the brother stops his sister from fucking someone else. Then read about brother and sister coming together.

Keep up the writing and I would love to read more!

Barkley570Barkley570almost 11 years ago
Very Unusual

Interesting story and very hot. Keep writing!

sabra16023sabra16023almost 11 years ago
Not bad for a start

Now it's time for another chapter. Does he get his sister or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
all the

Damn all the brain dead keep writing stories, that in their dead state aren't finished unless it has anal sex. But the world in general doesn't have anal sex, so why 99.99% of all posted storie much have it?

SWIM21SWIM21almost 11 years ago
Quit bitching; it's a fantasy

To the anonymous person complaining about anal sex being in so many stories - get over it. For one thing, these stories are generally fictitious fantasy, and contrary to your narrow viewpoint, not only do a lot of people fantasize about anal sex, a lot of people also practice it quite regularly. Beyond that, though, a series where the characters stick to vanilla sex gets repetitious and boring fast.

southrimsouthrimalmost 11 years ago
Anal

There is something to be said, though, for giving a heads up at the beginning of the story that it will occur, just as we (obviously) were noticed of the incest content that some take issue with. I've never understood why this site sticks tags at the end (and as an aside, does so little to manage them- look at all the different ways to tag for sibling incest).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I was hoping for both anal and vanilla. Just anal between four people was boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
have to agree with poorly finished

if you can't take the time to write a story with proper background and character development then why should we take the time to read it? the best thing you can do is ignore the false rave reviews and listen to the complaints that is the only way you will improve. IF you want to improve and want to keep writing then delete this story and rewrite it adding all the missing background and character development, make us care about the siblings and want to see them together read the how to section and do it right please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

More!

MhouserMhouseralmost 5 years ago
Continue

Come on you have to continue, just keep it between them when you add someone it kills the story for those reading about taboo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous