My Sister, My Lover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was pumping full into his sisters pussy as he started to groan, and thrashed under her as she bucked on top of him. She had some kind of mystic, anal grip on my cock as they both thrashed this orgasmic dance out and I was cumming in the throes of it all. My sister squinted her eyes hard and grit her teeth as she watched.

Chastity collapsed on David and I followed as my cock was far too sensitive to take from Chastity's hot canal. I was taller than her and my head rested next to hers as she kissed her half brother on the opposite side. Erica looked frustrated and tired. I was spent and didn't want to think about any of this night any longer without resting my over stimulated brain.

We all parted with a bit of embarrassment as cum ran from the front and back of Chastity's sweetest places while David's and my cocks collided in their half-hard stupor, slippery, and hot. There was another unexpected spark, not as powerful as the spark with his sister (nothing had ever been that powerful) but still a spark. It made me feel free inside as inhibitions slid off of me.

Erica kissed me as I stood getting dressed and she and Chastity headed for the pool house to shower. David stood and reached out his hand. He had a smirk on his face, but it was good natured, almost sheepish. We shook hands and properly introduced ourselves.

"This is all kind of weird for me. I just don't know what to say right now." I said.

"Yeah, I get it man. Chas and I have been into this for a while and your sis was just an innocent bystander at first. Chas told me that she really wanted you and we just kind of released her guilt about it all. Chas picked your brain a few times your senior year and found out that you were really attracted to girls that looked like your sister."

I had to think about that for a minute and realized that both of the girls that I had been with on campus were not too far from looking like my sister. Similar in size, shape, hair color, and oh my God... It hit me then, memories of Erica and I kissing drunkenly under the mistletoe at Christmas. No one was in the kitchen as we were getting more chardonnay and egg-nog. Our hands full, nearly drunk, and under the mistletoe we found ourselves teasing each other. I had the start of an intense boner as we tickled and played around in the kitchen. It was intense, romantic and so right. I must have buried it because of guilt.

More memories came flooding back as I walked to the showers. David was speaking to me but in my haze I didn't really hear him. There had been many times in our lives when there was that hint of romance between Erica and I. It wasn't just the kiss last Christmas but there were years of close warmth, friendship, and a desire to make the other happy. How many times had we watched horror movies intertwined with each other under blankets? How many times had we swam together in the pool, at the lake, with our eyes wandering, wondering, and seeking a tender glance back? It almost hurt to realize how much I had repressed.

She hadn't repressed it. I could hear the girls in the pool house shower and waited before entering. Did I want to see my sister right now? Should I wait?

"It's alright man. Just go in there. She loves you." David said.

I turned the knob and walked through the door into a new dimension of my life.

12