My Sister, My Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers

"I don't give a fuck how he catches us! As long as I can have this, I can live with it." She said as she grabbed my dick and stroked it.

I grabbed her by her shoulders, turned her toward the door and smacked her on her big ass.

"Out, you vixen."

"OUCH!" She squealed as she rubbed her ass and left my room.

The guests began arriving around noon. Al and Helen had hired a Zydeco band for entertainment. The guest filed in to the sounds of real south Louisiana music. They were greeted by their hosts. Al wore bib overalls, plaid shirt and a big straw hat. Helen was dressed similarly. Her bibs were cut off an inch or two below her pussy. She wore a tee shirt that was about two sizes too small. She called it her Daisy Mae look. Al called it disgraceful. What Al didn't know was she wore matching red boy shorts under the bibs.

Helen said she wanted me to fuck her while she was wearing nothing but the red boy shorts. Our quickie the night before on the dock had opened a floodgate of sensuality for both of us. We were like teenagers who sampled sex for the first time. We wanted more and we wanted it often.

The picnic progressed like most things of this nature will. There was one notable exception. The matriarch of the family was there. She was in her mid-80's and still vital. She had a fondness for 100 proof Old Grandad, Shiltz beer and Garrett snuff.

At one point it was just me, Helen and great aunt Sadie sitting in lawn chairs under a shade tree. At the time I figured it was the luck of the draw. Later I would realize that Aunt Sadie had contrived to get the three of us alone. Without preamble she launched into her warning to us.

"You two need to be more careful." She opined. "You are behaving like love sick puppies!"

Almost in unison we feigned ignorance.

"Cut the bullshit!" Y'all have been or soon will be fucking. Ya been walking 'round here making goo goo eyes at each other all god dam day."

Helen tried to protest.

"Just shut the fuck up and pour me some more of that bourbon."

Dutifully, I poured her a respectable shot into her water glass. I had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. We thought we were being discreet. On second thought, we hadn't been discreet. We had been blatant and obvious. Anybody with half a brain could have seen what was going on.

"I don't need no confessions. I don't want to hear no lies about we ain't gona do it no mo'. I just want to remind you that you both grown. I want you to remember that other people are involved. I want you to keep in mind that this ain't just fucking. This ain't just cheating. It's incest! If ya found out, it will destroy you both. Do you understand what I'm saying to you?"

We both nodded, chastened and scared.

"Give me some more of that shit!" she said, gesturing with her glass toward the Old Grandad bottle. "Now go have fun. But not too much fun." She said with a wicked leer.

********

All of the guests were gone. Helen, Al and I sat at one of the picnic tables in the gathering darkness. Al had a tumbler of his single malt. Helen was nursing a tall JD and coke. I had a beer. We were chatting about the day. We shared a few laughs about some of the antics of our relatives.

"That was a pretty intense conversation you two had with Great Aunt Sadie." Al said. He laughed. "You two looked like you were being taken to the wood shed!"

If not for the darkness, the shock on my face would have told Al something was going on.

"We were." Helen lied. "She was chastising us for not spending more time together. She said it was not fit that a brother and sister should only see each other at family functions."

"She was right. You guys are very close and should spend more time together." He said.

In the darkness, I could see him turn to Helen. "Just be sure to come home." He said cryptically.

He rose slowly.

"Well bed time for me! I'll see you guys in the morning."

Al was outlined against the lights as he walked toward the house.

"He knows."

"He suspects." Helen corrected me.

"What do we do?" I said tiredly.

Helen stood. In the darkness I could see her remove her bib overalls. Even though I could only see her outline, I knew she was standing in front of me in only the red tee shirt and red boy shorts. Despite myself I was hard. She walked around and knelt in front of me. She unzipped my pants and gently pulled on my dick. It sprang to attention. She lightly kissed the head of my dick.

"Are you sure about this?"

She stood and straddled me. I felt more than saw her pull her boy shorts to the side. She slid down easily on my dick. I entered her. She gasped and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her pussy was a perfect fit for my dick. She wrapped her legs around my waist. We began slow, savoring the feel of our joined bodies. I could hear the squishy sound of her wet pussy.

"I am not sure what will happen after tonight. But I know we need to fuck tonight. We need to fuck like it is our last night on earth!"

"Then you cheating bitch, fuck me like you mean it!"

"Deeper, baby, I want to feel you hitting my cervix. I want to be sore so every time I move I will know you were in me!"

"Whose pussy is this?" I asked as I thrust hard and deep into my sister.

"It's you pussy, big brother, it's all yours! Oh fuck, that feels good!"

"Aww shit! I love fucking you. I love how your pussy feels."

Our rhythm was hard and urgent. The night air was filled with the wet sounds of hard dick in wet pussy. Our groans and moans fill the air. We were animals in heat, growling, snarling as our urgent need urged us on.

"OHHh fuck....ohhhh fuck....fuck I'm cumming. Cum with me big brother, cum with your sister."

"Give it to me!" I screamed, thrusting harder and faster into her. Deep in my balls I felt it coming. "Give me your cum!"

We both screamed as we came together .Our fluids mixed in her love canal. We thrust hard against each other. She collapsed on my shoulder. We were bathed in sweat. Our chests heaved together.

"Al could have heard us."

"I don't care."

"We'll burn in hell for this."

"As long as I can fuck you, I don't care where we are!"

Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers
12