My Sister - My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stephen,

I'm sorry for what happened; it never should have gone that far. I think I'm just a bundle of nerves and confusion right now because of what's happening with school and with Steve.

I'm going out for a little while, and I'll pick up some groceries. I'd like to make dinner for Steve tonight, and finally talk to him about what to expect for our future. I hate to ask this, but do you think you might be able to spend the night at a friend's house or something. I just don't know what's going to happen tonight.

I love you, Stephen, and I'm really sorry.

Pam"

---

I tried to put the entire incident behind me. I went to a friend's house that night where I hung out for a while until he kicked me out so he could be alone with his girlfriend. I had no where to go. It was late enough now that I thought Pam and Steve might be finished with dinner and hoped maybe they'd either have gone out or possibly might be in her room. I figured if I could just get back in the house, I could sneak into my room and hide in there for the rest of the night. Morning would come soon enough and maybe Pam and I could just forget everything that happened.

As luck would have it, when I got home Steve's car was still in the driveway, meaning they were most likely still there. I entered the enclosed porch and looked through the window into the living room. I'll never forget what I saw. The room was candle-lit and there was music playing lightly. Drowning out the music, though, was Steve's animalistic grunts and he pounded his dick deep into my sister -- right there on the living room couch. I stood there mesmerized, peeping in the window with a growing pole in the front of my pants. From the angle they were at, I could clearly make out all the necessary features of my sister. With each thrust her tits bounced up and down. Occasionally she would pinch her nipples. Occasionally Steve would bend down and take one in his mouth, which seemed to drive Pam insane. Though, throughout it all, Steve was clearly the more vocal, as I barely heard the slightest of moans escape my sister's lips. Another thing I couldn't help notice was the massive piece of meat that Steve was sporting. Sure, I had seen other guys before, in places like the locker room; and I had thought I must have seen Steve before, but I never noticed this. I hadn't really ever thought to look, I guess. But his dick was absolutely enormous. It had to be almost a foot long. It was so thick I don't think I could have gotten my hand all the way around it.

All of a sudden the thought I was envisioning in my head -- of putting my own hand around Steve's monster cock -- made me feel powerfully horny. I realized I was drooling so much pre-cum that my shorts were getting wet. This scene taking place in my own living room was far more erotic than any porn movie I had ever watched. I needed relief, badly. I stepped away from the window and took in my surroundings. As long as the lights on the porch were off I knew I couldn't be seen by any neighbors. I slipped off my khaki shorts, and then my boxers. I even removed my shirt so that I was completely naked. I crept back to the window, and began jerking off to this amazingly hot, intense scene.

Steve had pulled out of my sister's pussy and she was now on her knees in front of him taking almost all of his cock down her throat. I don't know how she did it. I tried opening my mouth as wide as it could go, wondering if I would have been able to fit Steve's cock in my mouth...and then I shoved that thought out of my mind to see that Pam was now shoving a few of her fingers deep into her cunt. One thing was for sure, Pam had become a master cocksucker, and she looked like she was really enjoying it. Steve was trying to hold back his load, and she just bobbed her head up and down all the more quickly. She finally released his prick with a loud POP! I could hear all the way from the porch.

They switched positions again, but this time Steve lifted Pam's legs up, resting her ankles on his shoulders. With one hearty thrust he was balls-deep inside her again, grunting away. Occasionally he would would swing his head down and they would kiss. Something about the art of kissing in that position seemed so erotic, even moreso than the fucking. Though that wasn't where my attention was. No, I was far too into watching his horse-cock dividing and conquering my sister's sweet cunt. I don't know what had come over me, but watching that gigantic cock of his and hearing his guttural groans and moans was reaching some primal part of my inner self. Maybe it's the animal in us all; maybe it was as simple as a case of penis envy; or maybe it was some sort of previously hidden bi-curiosity, but all I know was that I was fucking H-O-R-N-Y! I secretly wished I could have been in that room, assisting them. I wished there was some way that I could be experiencing what they were both experiencing right along with them.

I was trying to match their rhythm and stroke myself with the same speed that he was driving into Pam. His cock was so fucking long that when he was driving in slowly, it seemed to take five minutes from the time he entered till the time his balls reached her hairy snatch. Yet he would alternate between that dizzying slowness and a rapid pulse that would drive his dick - from head to balls - into Pam's snatch in seconds.

I didn't want to come yet. I wanted this to last. I wanted to cum along with Steve and Pam. I wanted to be a part of this carnal union. I wanted to explode when Steve exploded. Right as he was pulling out and they were about to change positions, I lost control a little and in the frenzy of jerking off, thrusting my own pelvis back and forth and back and forth, my hand slipped off my cock and banged into the window sill. I froze.

Steve didn't seem to hear. But Pam did. And she was curious to make sure nothing was wrong. Steve mumbled something about running to the kitchen for some chocolate syrup. Still frozen, with my steel-hard cock in my hand, I just stood there, waiting, hoping Pam wouldn't come over.

But she did. She came right over to the window and looked out onto the porch. Our eyes met and locked for what seemed like an eternity. She looked down toward my cock and seeing it there in my hand, she bit her lower lip, a quiet growl escaping her. She looked back up at me again, still biting her lip, and reached down and began tweaking her nipple.

That's when I blew my load. The first jet shot up and hit the glass pane of the window, right in front of Pam's mouth. Another one hit about an inch over to the left. Two more hit almost directly where the first had landed. Pam licked her lips, and winked. Then she leaned forward and licked the glass, right where my cum had hit. She turned around and walked back over to Steve, who was standing by the coach holding a bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup.

She said she didn't see anything and that it must have been the wind. He help up the chocolate sauce and gave her a knowing look. She grabbed it from his hand, tossed it on the floor, and shoved him back on the couch. Climbing on top of him, she hovered just above his dick. He seemed to be taken a bit by surprise. Slowly -- so fucking agonizingly slowly -- Pam impaled herself on Steve's cock. With each passing inch Pam growled a little louder. When she finally bottomed out, with him deep inside her, she began rocking back and forth a little. And she became very, very vocal. "Oh god, I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel your cock so deep inside me. I want you to empty your fucking load in me, baby. Ohhhhh fuck! Oh yeeesss. I want your fucking cum in me. I want you to make me cum baby."

Steve couldn't help but comment himself. "You're really fired up, baby. You like my cock, honey?"

Pam pulled herself up and off of Steve. "I want you to fuck me from behind. On the floor. Like fucking animals." She grabbed him by the cock and led him to the floor, where she got on all fours and faced the window. She was looking right at me. "I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me so hard. I've wanted you to fuck me for so long." Steve looked a little puzzled but he wasn't about to question it. He drove in deep, in one quick, hard thrust.

What happened next will stay with me until the day I die. With each thrust of that massive cock, Pam yelled out how much she wanted it. But each time she yelled, the sentence ended with 'Stephen,' not 'Steve.' And the entire time, she was looking out the window, right at me.

That's when I blew my second load. Not long after, both Steve and Pam reached orgasm simultaneously and collapsed in a heap. I left my perch by the window, put my clothes on and left the porch.

The night's hot summer air seemed cool compared to the heat from the scene on the porch. I couldn't believe what just happened. There was no doubt in my mind that while my sister was getting fucked so royally, she was fantasizing about me. I finally found my way back home, about 3 hours later, and the house was dark. Steve and Pam were asleep in her bed. I crept into my room and slept a pretty sound sleep.

When I awoke the next morning, Pam and Steve were fixing breakfast. Pam offered to fix me some eggs too and pointed to the coffee pot, offering me some. As I walked over to the cupboard to get a mug, Steve got up to use the bathroom. When I turned around, Pam was standing right there, only inches away from me. She hung her arms around my neck, stepped up on her tip-toes and pressed her boobs hard into my chest. She closed her eyes and gave me a big wet kiss on my lips. She unhooked herself from around my neck and walked back over to the stove to flip the eggs.

"Stephen, I think we ought to have dinner tonight. Steve's going to a Sox game with some of the guys and I think it would be good if you and I cleared the air a little, don't you? I'll put some steaks on the grill around 6:30." I muttered something about having to work today and not knowing what time I'd be home and she cut me off midway. "Stephen, you don't have to be nervous. It's just me. Come on. Look at me. I love you. And I know you love me. We're just going to have dinner. And we're going to talk. You know, like we always do." Her reassuring smile put me at ease. "And we'll see where that goes from there." And with that, she slapped me on the ass. God, she was such a fucking tease. And I was loving every minute of it!

Steve came back from the bathroom and kissed Pam on the back of her neck, grabbing her ass and tonguing her ear. I have to admit, a pang of jealousy crept through my body. He disengaged and walked over to my side of the table. "Hey, Stephen, some of the guys and I are catching the Sox game tonight. You up for it?"

Pam looked at me out of the corner of her eye and began grinning her devilish little grin.

"Oh, no...thanks, though. I'm working today, and I'm not sure when I'll be through. I wouldn't want to tie you guys up or anything."

I finished up my coffee and eggs as we all made small talk. Everything seemed so normal. I had a hard time getting through work though, as I kept thinking of what was waiting for me at home. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I felt I'd be surprised.

And surprised I was. When I got home, my mother's little sister Laurie was at the house. She lived a couple of towns away. Laurie was pretty cool...never too overbearing. She and Pam were talking in the living room when I walked in, and Aunt Laurie jumped up and yelled "Surprise!" She went on to tell me that my overprotective mother had called her when they landed in Florida. She asked Laurie to 'house-sit' while they were away. Laurie was adamant about the fact that she wasn't 'baby-sitting' but house-sitting. I looked over at Pam, and she no doubt could see the disappointment in my face.

Pam assured me that we would find the time to talk, but we never did. Somehow, we just never found the right time. Between my work, playing in the town's summer baseball league, Pam going out with Steve, and all the other mundane day-to-day activities, we found ourselves saying goodbye to each other as we left for our first year of college.

It wasn't all bad, though. I had started dating a girl at school. She was one of about 4 girls I dated over the next year. Pam and I kept in touch. And with the exception of a couple of drunken phone calls I made to her which were quite explicit, the subject of any sort of relations between the two of us never came up. She and Steve had broken up, of course, and my mother was distraught when it was revealed to her that Pam had been sleeping with a professor at her school.

I had plenty of sexual relations of my own, but I quite often thought back to that night on my porch. It wasn't until a college chum of mine, after seeing a picture of my sister, had brought to my attention that most of the girls I dated looked similar to my sister -- red heads or auburn-haired girls with fair complexion and big tits. I told him he was crazy and laughed it off, but deep inside I realized that it was true.

At the end of my sophomore year in college my Aunt Laurie got married. I brought my latest big-titted girlfriend to the wedding, and Pam brought yet another professor. My mother did a good job of biting her lip and thankfully didn't make a fuss.

I hadn't seen Pam in almost a year. She looked absolutely gorgeous. I didn't think she could ever look better than she did that June night I saw her getting demolished by that cannon of a cock, but she did. She had toned up her body a little, and it brought her features into an even better light. She wore a greenish-blue dress that off-set her auburn hair perfectly. It was the perfect compliment to her light blue eyes. She looked just absolutely stunning.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. If she wasn't my sister, I'm sure my date would have noticed how I was paying Pam more attention than my own date. At the reception Pam asked me to dance with her, and a slow song started. She wrapped her arms around my neck again and pushed her tits up against my chest. We made a little small talk and then she rested her head on my shoulder. The song ended, and we were just about to break apart when she looked up at me and asked, "How about another." A second slow song started and this time she maneuvered it so that her crotch was rubbing up against my leg. I was hard in an instant. She started to blow into my ear and I almost melted. She looked up into my eyes and lightly kissed my lips. Not the sort of thing most people are used to seeing from a brother and sister, but not so out of the ordinary to draw attention. She moved her lips back to my ears and whispered, "Stephen, you look so handsome tonight. I keep thinking of you and your girlfriend fucking after this is over and I get so jealous. Your cock feels so good right now. I still want to feel you inside me." And then she stuck her tongue in my ear.

I was helpless, speechless. What could I do? We were on the dance floor at my aunt's wedding, surrounded by family, and my sister was telling me how much she wanted to fuck me. And my raging hardon was rubbing up against her leg and dangerously close to shooting off. Not to mention my date -- my own girlfriend, albeit, for only a few weeks -- was sitting on the other side of the room making small talk with my mother.

"Pam, not now...not here. What are you thinking? I mean, yes, you know I want it too. I have for so fucking long. But here?" Yes, here. God, I was so close to ripping off her dress and fucking her on teh dance floor. "Stephen, we both have rooms in this hotel. All we need is to get up there without arousing any suspiscions." Thank god my aunt had thought ahead! "You'll have to make an excuse to your trampy little girlfriend and meet me up there. Here's an extra key." She slid it into my pocket and reached around and grabbed hold of my cock. "I can't wait, Stephen. I can't wait for this any longer."

The song ended and Pam kissed me on the lips again, this time sticking in a little tongue too. "Good way of not arousing any suspicion!" I thought to myself.

She crossed the floor back to her date who was at the bar. She whispered something into his ear and left his side. She looked over at me and smiled. And then she vanished. I found my girlfriend and made up some excuse about seeing an old friend from school and that I was going to head over to another bar where some other friends were, and that I thought it would be best if she stuck around the reception. I knew she didn't believe me, but I just didn't care. If things were about to go the way I thought they might, I didn't care if I ever saw her again!

I took the long way to a back set of elevators and nervously rode up to the seventh floor. I found room 782 and took out the key. My hand was trembling. I stuck it in and turned the handle. When I opened the door, I was met by a fantastic site. Pam had gotten up to the room about 15 minutes before me. In that time, she had set up about a hundred candles, lit them all and had all the lights shut off. There was music playing from somewhere -- I couldn't even tell where. In the center of the room, wearing a green bra, matching stockings, garter and panties was Pam. She was holding two glasses of champagne. As I walked toward her, she handed me a glass and said, "This is for making you wait so long. But good things -- no, great things -- come to those who wait." We both took a sip and Pam threw her glass across the room. It didn't have the desired romantic effect of breaking, but it didn't matter. I took in her beauty as she moved closer to me. She took my face in her hands and pulled me to her, as we started a slow, tender, kiss. It gradually heated up and I tried to untie my necktie and started to unbutton my shirt. Pam's hands were quickly at my belt. I stripped down to my boxers and Pam looked in my eyes and said, "Stephen, you are the greatest guy I have ever known. You don't know how many times I used to sneak into your room after you'd fallen asleep and finger myself until I got off looking at you. I have never wanted to fuck a guy as much as you." And with that she jerked off my boxers. "Stephen, if you don't stick that fucking cock in me right now, I'm going to die."

I pulled her back to me and mauled her with my mouth. I picked her up and carried her over to the bed. I placed her gently upon the sheets (she had already pulled the blankets back). She unclasped her bra and I finally got to see those amazing tits up close. Those nipples -- standing so hard at attention -- were begging for my tongue. Before I began, though, there was one thing I had to know. "Pam, what about your date? What if he comes in?"

Pam started to chuckle. "You mean Tim? He's just a friend, nothing more. I told him there was a man here I planned on seducing and that I was going to spend the night with him. I told him it was the boyfriend of one of my cousins. I'm sure he's busy picking up some other woman right now. He's got a thing for younger women. I suggested maybe he ought to think about your date." She started to laugh again, as did I. Pam had this whole thing pretty well planned out.

We made the most amazing love that night. I lost count how many times Pam reached orgasm, and I know I must have cum about 4 or 5 times myself. We fucked until sunlight. I never thought about my date. In fact, I didn't find out until a few weeks later that she did indeed end up with Tim, Pam's professor friend. Funny the way things work out.

The following fall I transferred to Pam's college. We got an apartment off-campus and never stopped fucking each other. We kept up our appearances for our parent's sake, and they never seemed to catch on. We're still living together today. She is truly the love of my life.

12