All Comments on 'My Sister, My Savior'

by genealguy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
edhcvhedhcvhover 14 years ago
nice

i wouldve fucked up eddy man but thats just me

sexmatesexmateover 14 years ago
A beautiful love story

It was a beautiful story! I enjoyed the read and the long build up. You had me guessing on what happened to Eddie, I thought I missed part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice

A little constructive criticism: A PROLOGUE is an introduction to a story, meaning it's at the BEGINNING before the actual story. An EPILOGUE is a small section at the END of a story usually detailing the fate of the characters.

Hope this helps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
stop

just as bad as the other one do us a favor and stop writing it is obvious you are writing for yourself and not the readers so spare us the pain of reading your crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story!!

More plot and story than sex. Great!! I would like to see what the comments would be if the 'Stop" idiot tried to write a story. I guess some just enjoy finding fault rather than enjoying the story. Keep up the good work!!!

srgeeksrgeekabout 14 years ago
Impotent??

If he was impotent he wouldn't be able to have an erection! Sterile is a better word.

<B><I>-- srgeek --</I></B>

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Screw the critics, especially the anons.

I thought it was a fine story. You just keep on writing. I'll read your stories any day, if they are as good as this one. Thanks for what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good basic story?

You made a mistake about a marine snipers relationship with his spotter/best friend.No military man who was with the same partner for 12 years would leave him out of his life after his enlistment was over, they depended one each other for their lives for a long time. You should have had them help each other with Eddie, maybe go into business together.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago

Great story indeed!

Nothing else need to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
violence

way to much violence almost needs to be in the nonconsent/reluctance or nonerotic area not here

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

One of the best, if not the best, stories I have read on Literotica. I like that you took your time with the plot and building up the characters and the story. I thought it would've been a little better with more information as to how Julie and Eddy's relationship progressed, but it was excellent nonetheless. Thanks for the entertainment and please keep up the great work.

Ghostwriter_HavocGhostwriter_Havocover 12 years ago
buddy

I was hoping he was gonna call his farmboy friend in for one last assassination mission. Oh well the romantic angle was cute to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Way Good

Very good story, with a good plot. So tired of the guys with the 96 inch long dicks with balls they have to cart around in a wheelbarrow, then they make pig nose in the first chapter...

Please write more, you're good at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Dude that was perfect. Just putting it out there. Awesome drama and loved it all. Glad that bastard Eddy is pushin' up daises. If I signed up here, I would instantly fav this story and read it every other week just because of how good it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Impotent

Impotent means you can't get a hard on BLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT has nothing to do with infertility stupid.....

DYNO224DYNO224almost 9 years ago
Don't take it so seriously

If the man was an english teacher he might not even bother entertaining us .Don't worry about the wrong word being used in some stories now and then.Unless perhaps the critic is Christ reborn if so what is he doing reading this smut.

oldwayneoldwayneover 8 years ago
First, the MCRD at Parris Island, SC is where all Eastern U.S. Marine Recuits are sent for Basic Training...AND

Second, I can't imagine him doing anal with Sis if he was impotent and his equipment was unable to rise to the occasion??? FOUR **** IS THE BEST I CAN DO!

Beanyandcecil2Beanyandcecil2over 8 years ago
Wow

I tried enjoy this story but the stilted dialogue was horrible. It would have been fine if this story was written in the mid 19th century, but I have to ask do you ever actually talk to people? The way you write the dialogue is not how people speak. you're telling a story of people in the 21st century, it would help if you used normal speech patterns for your characters, I was honestly expecting a few thees and thous thrown in.

This story could have been good, but as it is it's bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Never mind the nit pickers

This story was well thought out and over all was presented in an up to date well told manner. A true story of good triumphant over evil. Great story

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

I LIKED IT...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a great story, and they lived happily ever after. it was too bad he was shooting blanks as that would have been the frosting on the cake for this story. Well done, 5+++++STARS.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(5/27/2022) I’m not trying to be mean here, just honest. This was a great attempt. But the writing style was too formal and at times read like a textbook. You write what you know and if you don’t know then research. Research, research, research. I recommend you look up Marine Recon and Special Ops. A sniper team does not abandon their position until the mission is complete or their position is compromised. They would not have left without verifying a kill or a miss. The standard Marine sniper rifle is the M40 bolt action rifle. It is not semi-auto. Fifteen rounds in two seconds equal 900 Rounds Per Minute (RPM). Impossible for a semiauto pistol and a trigger finger for that matter. This is a fully auto assault rifle/submachine gun cycle of fire. I can go on. Also, I can not picture two Marines holding each other while one cries for the love of his life. This is absurd and an impossibility. It goes against all physical laws of nature. A Marine gets pissed, figures it out, and does what he or she needs to do. Also, I hope she got divorced before her name was placed on the deed to the house. Sorry, only three stars.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Great story, love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’m confused why the husband wouldn’t accept help from the in-laws. In the beginning of the story, he was interested in their money & demanded they pay for an apartment.

“Does that mean we’ll have a daddy again?” Didn’t they just have a daddy yesterday?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous