My Sister My Whore Ch. 2

Story Info
Siblings continue their relationship.
977 words
4.2
61.6k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that first day I was on cloud nine. I started seeing my sis in an entirely new light. We now had a chemistry between us and would exchange meaningful glances. Although we were quite physical my sis still did not allow me to fuck her in the proper sense that she still refused penetration. However hard I tried she made one or the other excuse and got away. Mean while on her birthday I presented her with a sheer black negligee which cost me a fortune as it was bought off my pocket money, savings. I requested her to show herself off in the negligee. At first she showed her usual girlish coquetry but at last agreed. She asked me to come to her bedroom after everyone was asleep.

I was prepared, I got myself a pack of condoms and waited in anticipation as I knew today was the day. As the day progressed we were busy preparing for the party thrown for her b'day. After the party which was a drag for me we all progressed to our rooms. The house was soon plunged in silence and no sound was to be heard except the whirring of my air-conditioner. I waited long enough to ensure that my parents were asleep and then tiptoed to my sis' bed room with the condom pack in my pocket.

I reached her door and gave it a slight push. The door opened noiselessly. I was disappointed, my sis was wearing a full length robe and not the negligee she had promised. I looked at her accusingly. She only smiled and came to me and kissed me fully on my lips. She then slowly and sensuously discarded her robes. Inside she revealed her self to me in that sheer negligee. It looked exquisite on her milky white complexion. Her boobs were magnificent having grown to size 34c from 32b in the last couple of months. She had a flat navel and a deep belly button which was visible underneath that negligee. God I went bananas, I just could not control myself and started kissing her violently. when we broke our kiss we were both panting for air.

It was to much for her, she tore off my shorts incidentally that was the only piece of clothing I was wearing. My 7 inch dick sprang to attention. She was mesmerised by the sight. Slowly she took my dick in her hand and started caressing it. I just picked her up and carried to bed. I flopped her down on the bed and went at her like a man possessed. The negligee was reduced to rags and I had her naked charm unhindered to my view.

We kissed and soon I traversed down her body. Licking her all over the face and working on her neck I moved on to her boobs. I just could not control myself. Her boobs were there for me to suck at and her nipples were taught. The moment I took those nipples in my mouth and nibbled on them lightly she gave a low moan which I stifled with my hands. Working down her body I reached her choot and licked on it like a dog. She was ecstatic, she took my dick in her hand and gave it some real violent caressing.

The cunt lick I gave her, was to much for her as she came to a real violent orgasm clasping my head between her thighs like a vice. I felt the pulsations in her lower abdomen and her low moan was sensuously driving me crazy. After she came she was even less inhibited and went down on her knees taking my dick in her mouth. I loved when ever she gave me head. I was amazed as previously it was I who coaxed her into fellating me and today it was all her initiative. She worked like a pro giving me head like I have never got before or after that.

I asked her to stop as I was in no mood of cumming in her mouth that day and resumed my cunt licking. Soon she was whimpering like a bitch and asked me to put on my condom. I was just waiting for those magical words and in a flash tore open a pack and asked her to help me put it on. Her silky fingers unwrapped the sheath on my dick and I was ready. I laid her on the bed and climbed between her legs. I asked her to put her legs on my shoulders as this would give better access. She obliged and the gates to heaven were bared before me. I placed the tip of my dick on her cunt opening and pushed it slightly in. She was well lubricated but incredulously tight. I loved the feel of her cunt walls wrapping around my dick. Her moaning was a mix of pleasure and pain soon I encountered the final frontier which was to be conquered. Without letting her know what was happening I closed my mouth over her in a deep kiss and pushed forward. She let out a perceptible OH and it was conquered. She tried moving away in pain but I had her secured. I kept on the rhythmic pumping and soon she was matching stroke for stroke. I loved the sound of our thighs smacking together and she came again gripping me in a vice. The pulsations of her vaginal walls were to much for me and I came in torrents. She felt me cumming by the jerks and clasped me. Had it not been for the condom she would certainly have gone wild.

I withdrew after some time and we kissed again. We spent the night in each others arms and I moved to my room before any one was up.

To be continued...