All Comments on 'My Sisters and I Ch. 01'

by Tempting_devil

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Predictable

Rushed and not very erotic, it needs more atmosphere, more build-up, more everything; all the way through, nothing much happens, there's no reason given for his sisters to suddenly want him, and when they do, it comes out of the blue; it's not like he's the local hunk, or school sports star, or even a nice, shy, but handsome guy (or is he? You never said), and there seems no earthly reason for his sisters to want him; suddenly they just do; did they come home from work/school/whatever one evening and both decide independently of each other to fuck him, or did they plan it, and why, and why aren't we told? Another thing; are they older sisters, younger, his triplets? None of this is explained, or even alluded to; they're just his sisters, period. This is not really a story, it's more along the lines of a "what I wish would happen" essay, it's your fantasy, not mine, and so I couldn't engage with it at all. I've made allowance for the fact it's your first incest story, but you don't seem to be that into the genre, and it shows. This needs to be re-written as a proper story, or deleted and left to one side, as it doesn't really make sense as it is, even if you factor-in the fantasy quality that stories of this type have to contain in reasonably large quantities; a dose of reality and good old-fashioned story-telling might work wonders for this effort; there's more to a good incest story than just unreeling a short missive about fucking your sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
have to agree

delete and add the missing STORY. what you posted here is a story OUTLINE not a postable story. you left the plot out of it not to mention there was no background or character development. delete and rewrite it AFTER reading all the how to articles and reading all the good stories in the incest area. this deserves a negative vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Description

Could you please add physical description and ages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
intro matters

"Fuck!Fuck!Fuck" -- I stopped reading right there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Alot of potential

Enjoyed this, but could have more story to fill the holes (so to speak), more character description, love what you have, but needs a little a lube to make it as you would say.. divine... Keep writing playa, you turned me on and had me stroking It!

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 10 years ago
Excellent

Never mind the anonymous cowards go with your gut, trust it. This was amazing. I'm really into incest romance. It would be awesome if their mother had set it up for him to mate with her and his sisters, like in some of the old wiccan stories.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10almost 10 years ago
How about AWFUL!

Learn to spell, Learn to write, Learn to laugh.

MrStormyMrStormyalmost 10 years ago
Awesome story, keep up the good work

I am not sure what the other critics were reading but I found this story perfect. It left me excited and wanting more. If there was spelling mistakes it did not distract from the story one bit in my opinion! I usually hate stories with spelling and grammar mistakes and I can honestly say that I don't remember reading any in this story, not that there weren't any, but as I said they didn't affect the readability of the story.

Only criticism I had was that I would have liked for it to have been longer and more than just foreplay and a single blowjob. Keep up the great writing.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
HOT start for a sexy story!

HOT story you have started...please follow up and give us some more!!! The rstings are NOT working, but I sure liked it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This has potential.

I agree that you need better story and character development. Seek help from others so that you will improve. As I stated, this does have potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

You should come out with chapter 2 really soon. the story was really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Where

Where is part 2 you said this was a series but you haven't uploaded anything in four years apparently

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Just a cock tease story. Won't be a ch. 2. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous